1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level

Could Jane be Molly's sister?

Bare with me here, I was talking to my brother about seasons 1 and 2 and we both realized that Molly never really mentioned her sister's name and never really clarified that her sister was killed. All Molly said was that "they took her away" which leaves us to assume that she was killed but having diabetes wasn't exactly a death sentence and I'm sure she could find insulin or whatever while being outside of crawford. Now I know it would be rather strange for all of these coincedences to happen but so far has Telltale really left any story plot open without resolving it a bit? They wrapped up Vernon's story, Ronan's story, and almost every other except Lilly, Christa, and Molly. If you look at Molly's sister's picture they have a little bit of a resemblance. Could you imagine how awesome a sisterly reunion would be? Molly and Jane are both badasses. It's not that far fetched....What do you think?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Part of me is actually thinking it IS Molly, just from the way she was eyeing up Clem...using "Jane" as an alias...maybe it's far fetched for me to think this, but it's making my brain itch.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    It's not Molly. I think Molly is a lot shorter than Jane. Molly was what, early 20s? I can't imagine her getting that much taller. Different voice actors as well. Also while Clementine might not recognize her, Kenny would have, he saw her quite a bit when Lee ran in to her for the first time. Molly also probably wouldn't hide her identity either, no reason. Who you are doesn't matter anymore, it's not like you have a record or anything.

Could Jane be Molly's sister? considering we met Molly a few months after shit went bad, It's hard to believe that her sister would be just as badass as her without spending much time together and that she would have survived just as long if not longer. I'd believe it if they were together from the beginning and kept each other safe, but in the world that has been created, chances are if you lose your loved ones, you are never going to find them again. They are probably dead. Finding Kenny was wasn't a common thing, Kenny was like a Merle case but chances are that is never going to happen again. It's possible for Clementine to find Christa only because we know it hasn't been too long since they split apart and it's not like Christa could have traveled that far away. But months in between is a different story.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, I don't think they are related. Just doesn't seem likely. And if I remember the picture right, I thought Molly's sister looked a lot younger than she was.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    You guys are probably right. Just a theory :p

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought she said her sister was 14...maybe I was just imagining it though. But at first I thought it was Molly or she was related to Molly as well

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    That would be a cool twist but very unlikely...then again finding Kenny was unlikely so who knows.