Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #901
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Level
    Just catching up on the last few pages.
    So... basically Barfylers want Beth raped? because why?? So Daryl can fix her when reunited and teach her there is still love out there? nope nope nope.
    Also, I'm pretty sure it's been implied a few times that Carol was raped by Ed. and if they don't think it's possible for your spouse to rape you because your married, I will rain down on them with the fury of a thousand suns. This goes out of shipping and just plain dumbassery.

2. Back To Top    #902
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
    Their reinterpretation of the hero's own words this week has verged on fascinating; never before have I been witness to anyone clinging to something so irrational so FIERCELY. They don't want to "lose" -- can't ACCEPT "losing" -- and are circling the wagons accordingly. The funny thing is that there's no competition. Caryl might or might not happen... Bethyl WON'T. The contest was over before it started, yet they're still trying to play. It's time to give up!
    It's a legimate canon ship against a pervy disturbing crackship. It's insane! That's why the fandom is unbearable right now. It goes beyond a actual ship war. It's just ridiculous.

3. Back To Top    #903
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFracker View Post
    Also, I'm pretty sure it's been implied a few times that Carol was raped by Ed. and if they don't think it's possible for your spouse to rape you because your married, I will rain down on them with the fury of a thousand suns. This goes out of shipping and just plain dumbassery.
    From the folks who brought you "it's not abuse if it doesn't leave a mark"... I wouldn't put it past them. Beth's being raped wouldn't make her a special snowflake (to borrow Carrie's old term); it would leave her with way more in common with Carol than any woman should ever have. It would also GUARANTEE that the other members of the group -- Carol included -- would do Daryl any injury if he ever tried to get with the traumatized adolescent. I'll say it again: the kids next door need to THINK!

4. Back To Top    #904
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    I brought it up on the sort of debate thread that Beth might not be in condition to give her full consent to Daryl if they ever came across her in case she was physically harmed or emotionally traumatized...Now they have theories Beth was raped by the kidnapper and still their ship would happen like right away. Makes no sense. It's already a relationship between a jaded middle aged man and a teenager when they both think everyone else is dead and she depends on him for protection and food and just lost her whole family in a awful way. It's already creepy but they keep adding even weirder elements like Daryl wanting her first and Daryl wanting her SINCE THE FARM. SINCE SHE WAS 16. Now they want to add to the consent issue a rape. A 18 years old girl being raped and they fantasize about her coming out strong and optimistic out of it? Give me a break. I never saw a Caryler romanticize the fact Carol was probably raped numerous times during her marriage...Cause I doubt she gave full consent to that husband of hers. Of course since they blame Carol for the abuse I guess the rapes must be her fault too of course. It's just...Do they even like Beth and Daryl? Do they even like Bethyl? I'm starting to think some of them are trolls. The magical power of Daryl's golden dick will cure the trauma of being raped?? Jesus christ. lol

5. Back To Top    #905
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Level
    Barfyler delusions just get stranger and stranger everyday. This rape talk....disgusting. As much as I hate Beth, I wouldnt wish that upon her character. And besides, I dont think EK could act that scene or the aftermath to save her life. SHe has one face....deadeyes. It would be horrible to see her try and act out any sort of emotion that Beth would have to go through.

6. Back To Top    #906
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
    From the folks who brought you "it's not abuse if it doesn't leave a mark"... I wouldn't put it past them. Beth's being raped wouldn't make her a special snowflake (to borrow Carrie's old term); it would leave her with way more in common with Carol than any woman should ever have. It would also GUARANTEE that the other members of the group -- Carol included -- would do Daryl any injury if he ever tried to get with the traumatized adolescent. I'll say it again: the kids next door need to THINK!
    I'm actually angry now.They said that about abuse?

And not a chance in hell anyone in the group would think their little romance was cute. Maggie would chop off Daryl's balls.

7. Back To Top    #907
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Beth is already dead, I am convinced tptb know how shitty an actress the viewers find EK to be and they wont keep her around if the majority of viewers don't like her.

8. Back To Top    #908
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplerage View Post
    Beth is already dead, I am convinced tptb know how shitty an actress the viewers find EK to be and they wont keep her around if the majority of viewers don't like her.
    That'd be a pretty big favor to the audience. If they left it as "she's just gone" I'm sure no one would remember her anyway. I said this in the Beth hate thread but I'll say it here too. How many people go missing in today's world and are never found again? I can't imagine how much harder it would be to find someone in the ZA. There's no technology and the whole accidentally running into someone you lost plot is old.

9. Back To Top    #909
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Been a while since I visited this thread... They think what would be a good story line????? Ffs do they even know these fucking characters? How could you wish something like that on any woman let alone your "pretty princess"? I really hope they don't breed because thoughts like that are part of what's wrong with the world! Grrr I'm gonna go look at some caryl stuff and wash that out of my brain!
    Last edited by vicki; June 9th, 2014 at 01:29 AM.

10. Back To Top    #910
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    What is all the rape talk, they didnt do it with Maggie or
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    why would they give Beth that, to toughen her up that is disgusting. Really these idiots need to stop with pretending they want anything but NR/Daryl sex scene so they can pretend it is them he is with. These fans are really starting to irradiate me, sorry still over GoT

Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast