Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #871
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by carylrocks View Post
    Let's see if any of them can follow the Arrows.
    I think if they follow more then one arrow say maybe 2 arrows they will get lost. Like Sophia lost and end up when Caryl is canon

2. Back To Top    #872
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplerage View Post
    What is the obsession with her having a baby? I think one of us needs to volunteer to jump in the Bethyl ship ....and try to get some real intel into the thought process of a pervy shipper.

That's probably an exercise in futility. Searching for any actual thought is pointless, as there is none. They've been reduced to the basic biological functions of "seek penis... reproduce", like any other low-level life form.

3. Back To Top    #873
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterSweet View Post
    That's probably an exercise in futility. Searching for any actual thought is pointless, as there is none. They've been reduced to the basic biological functions of "seek penis... reproduce", like any other low-level life form.
    at the thought of Daryl with a teen and having a baby together.

4. Back To Top    #874
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplerage View Post
    I think if they follow more then one arrow say maybe 2 arrows they will get lost. Like Sophia lost and end up when Caryl is canon
    Exactly.

5. Back To Top    #875
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    How hard can it be for them? And they're speaking Beth rape right now. We might be obsessed (for the most part) about killing her off and sinking the U.S.S. Perversion but we never think about putting our beloved characters in such compromising positions. Do they really want Beth raped? like?

Their issues

• Contrary to popular belief, Carol is an interesting character. Most of the questions and conflict in S4 revolved around her and if people still don't know her name by now, they haven't been watching the show correctly.
    • Daryl is older than they think. 35 at most? No, there's absolutely no fucking way in hell.
    • Beth is younger than they think. We already know about their skewered timeline. So I guess by now Beth is 25 for them, right?
    • They need to remember to keep fanfic separate from show. how many times does it seem they get something in the show confused with some smut they read in a FF?
    • Realizing they have no history together. Maybe one scene in S3 was the first time they were together. They're really going to talk about that? There's nothing to it.
    • The events of Still and Alone which I don't feel like beating the dead horse.
    • The fact that Beth had been shown parallel to plenty of children or teens this season (Patrick, Lizzie.)

- - - Updated - - -

They're so dense I'm sure the opening scene in S5 could be Beth saying "Daryl, I'm not into you. I used you for survival." then she makes disgusting sweet love to Napper, they'd still think there was some weird chance in hell.

6. Back To Top    #876
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chartlesaur View Post
    I was able to find a photo of Beth's actual fresh uterus

https://31.media.tumblr.com/77dc59ab...rxW1qegw8v.gif

Hope her children don't go blind from all the sparkling in there.

It's the perfect gestational home for her Napper babies because

Spoiler Spoiler:

7. Back To Top    #877
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm almost sad to admit this... but my heart just isn't in this anymore. Oh well... I'll try!

I just visited FantasyLand, and the ideas there are just getting dumber, weirder, and more desperate with every passing day. Did you know that:
    - Bethylers wouldn't hate Carol is her fans weren't mean?
    - Beth is going to come back
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    , and
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    will somehow make Bethyl closer? Or some other bullshit explanation I can't follow that makes no sense at all? (Presumably the reason for their coming up with such an idea is NOT because Bethyl would BOTH then be damaged, though, right? Because the Dethers have already established that 2 people with a history of abuse can't form a healthy relationship...)
    - Carylers (via their crazy Caryl delusions) are creating a love triangle where there is none? CARYLERS are doing that! Bethylers have set their crackship up against a recognized legit ship and are leaving Bethyl cray-cray droppings all over the internet... and CARYLERS are creating a love triangle.

Dear Crazy Ass MoFo Lurkers: As a Caryler, I hereby declare that THERE IS NO LOVE TRIANGLE! Whether Caryl, a clearly established adult relationship on the show, is romantic or platonic (because who the f- know...), there can be no Carol-Daryl-Beth triangle because the little blonde teenager you supposedly-love-but-don't-really is not, and will never be, a legitimate potential love interest for the middle aged TWD cash cow. Also, you hate Carol because... you hate Carol (aka the woman you don't want to picture yourselves as when you're imagining yourselves doin' the nasty with Normyl). Finally,
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    shouldn't be used as a plot device, and, rape doesn't need spoiler tags to be discussed by grown ass adults. Now please go watch the CW or a soap opera or Twilight and leave TWD to people who can actually understand it.

Or, maybe my heart is still in it on occasion. That felt good...

8. Back To Top    #878
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
    I'm almost sad to admit this... but my heart just isn't in this anymore. Oh well... I'll try!

I just visited FantasyLand, and the ideas there are just getting dumber, weirder, and more desperate with every passing day. Did you know that:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    , and
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    will somehow make Bethyl closer? Or some other bullshit explanation I can't follow that makes no sense at all? (Presumably the reason for their coming up with such an idea is NOT because Bethyl would BOTH then be damaged, though, right? Because the Dethers have already established that 2 people with a history of abuse can't form a healthy relationship...)
    - Carylers (via their crazy Caryl delusions) are creating a love triangle where there is none? CARYLERS are doing that! Bethylers have set their crackship up against a recognized legit ship and are leaving Bethyl cray-cray droppings all over the internet... and CARYLERS are creating a love triangle.

Dear Crazy Ass MoFo Lurkers: As a Caryler, I hereby declare that THERE IS NO LOVE TRIANGLE! Whether Caryl, a clearly established adult relationship on the show, is romantic or platonic (because who the f- know...), there can be no Carol-Daryl-Beth triangle because the little blonde teenager you supposedly-love-but-don't-really is not, and will never be, a legitimate potential love interest for the middle aged TWD cash cow. Also, you hate Carol because... you hate Carol (aka the woman you don't want to picture yourselves as when you're imagining yourselves doin' the nasty with Normyl). Finally,
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    shouldn't be used as a plot device, and, rape doesn't need spoiler tags to be discussed by grown ass adults. Now please go watch the CW or a soap opera or Twilight and leave TWD to people who can actually understand it.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30366...if-bi-w0HM.gif

PREACH!!!

Damn, I totally agree and can't tell you how discouraging I find that whole mess - makes me want to come here less and less. The cray cray ideas are so disgusting it just leaves me aghast, but thanks for providing some fortification in the way of a well-reasoned, smart and snarky rant!
    BRAVA!

9. Back To Top    #879
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1979 View Post

Spoiler Spoiler:
    , and
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30366...if-bi-w0HM.gif
    I'm glad you brought this up, actually. The whole thing about Beth coming back raped and how Caryl can't go on because Carol and Daryl are damaged emotionally, they want Beth to come back damaged emotionally (and depending on time frame, physically.) Because being raped makes you a strong woman because they assumed it hadn't happened to Carol ever, so that's how they get back at the Caryl ship. I'm telling you, we're dealing with a bunch of preschoolers with dirty minds and computer access.. or as my earlier theory states, just one person with deluded fantasies with multiple accounts and 10 computer screens running at once.
    The theories are whack as hell. The arrow thing is stupid (the thing they pulled out of their ass.) You just can't make sense of them anymore because between the ramblings of everything else under the sun, all their argument includes is "But Bethy is an adult, she's 18! Physical adult." Yes, but not mentally and everyone with a brain has seen it and knows it for sure. Who cares about their lame ass ship anymore? It's going to hit an iceburg because the captain was too busy with NR fantasies to pay attention and they'll all sink to the bottom and never be recovered because something tells me they're sore, sore losers.

10. Back To Top    #880
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chartlesaur View Post
    I was able to find a photo of Beth's actual fresh uterus

https://31.media.tumblr.com/77dc59ab...rxW1qegw8v.gif

Hope her children don't go blind from all the sparkling in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    It's the perfect gestational home for her Napper babies because

The Napper sperm is much more appropriate for Bethy's glittery uterus than Daryl's sperm:

Emo Sperm by lupus22 (DeviantArt, of course!)

Maybe not every sperm is sacred...

Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast