Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved that Michonne mentioned Andrea bringing her back in the finale. She was the only one that even mentioned Andrea after everything happened. (Aside from the Gov)

This show needs another close female relationship like this.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Just Another Dead Girl ScifiSpirit's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree. There's a lot of potential for another close female bond between Maggie & Sasha or Tara or some combination of them. At least I am hoping for that.

I do wish we got to see more of Andrea & Michone fighting together more. We really only saw them at the end of their friendship because Andrea forgot the golden rule: h*** before b***. :P I loved their dynamic though. Most of their scenes were dialogue heavy and intellectual. They both possessed their own type of girl power. Loved that.

Thanks for for starting this Kwame. As much as Andrea is blamed for making stupid decisions, she did have a lot of empowering qualities about her, IMO. And Michonne helped being them out when she could. The two characters and the two actresses played off of each other very well.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ScifiSpirit View Post
    I agree. There's a lot of potential for another close female bond between Maggie & Sasha or Tara or some combination of them. At least I am hoping for that.

I do wish we got to see more of Andrea & Michone fighting together more. We really only saw them at the end of their friendship because Andrea forgot the golden rule: h*** before b***. :P I loved their dynamic though. Most of their scenes were dialogue heavy and intellectual. They both possessed their own type of girl power. Loved that.

Thanks for for starting this Kwame. As much as Andrea is blamed for making stupid decisions, she did have a lot of empowering qualities about her, IMO. And Michonne helped being them out when she could. The two characters and the two actresses played off of each other very well.
    Yes thanks Kwame! I loved this feindship! I hate the way they killed off Andrea, but if it had to be done I love how Michonne was with her, and they didn't show us if Andrea killed herself, or if Michonne did it. It adds so much to the complexity of Michonne, but also made the moment more meaningful to me. I miss, "them".

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Glad others agree that these two women together were amazing! I too am very glad that Michonne mentioned Andrea because this show does a bad job at referencing the past and relationship so these sprinkles of good writing keep me hangin on.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    I really liked their relationship. Andrea death scene was really emotional <3

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Michonne and Andrea 4 lyfe.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd rather not remember those crappy scripts that the two had to read.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravelord View Post
    I'd rather not remember those crappy scripts that the two had to read.
    Haters back off.

But no what was really crappy about the scripts? I know you like the comic more but Michonne's Introduction in the show > Michonne's introduction in the comic.

Comic introduction-

Michonne: hi billy greene. i help you now. even tho no one cares about your life.
    Billy: thnx bae
    Michonne: *arrives at prison* sup shawty can I enter your sanctuary
    Rick: Sure no zombiez doe.
    Michonne: ok *slice*

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    After I calmed down a bit about Andrea's death after it's been recently brought up again I stumble upon this thread....ugh....

I thought they should've shown much more of these two together because they were great for their brief time together. I liked how Andrea helped bring back Michonne after she was "too far gone" for a bit. I got teary eyed when Michonne said Andrea brought her back.

Now I'll defend Andrea a bit here when people say she chose Woodbury over Michonne. I can see why people think this, but to understand why Andrea stayed I put myself in her shoes. Michonne started babbling about how they have to leave but barely gave any reasons why. She never said "I found bullet holes in the military car they brought back" or "I found a section where there are captive walkers" or any reason why they should leave. When they were in the woods all winter, Andrea ended up sick and would've died had she not have been brought to Woodbury. They saved her and then she didn't go secretly exploring like Michonne did and uncover some odd things, and she was never told about said odd things either, just "no one that comes leaves" and "we have to go now".

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Level
    Okay well...you guys...at first I read this as "Rick/Andrea" and was like LMAO what friendship? They had none. And a relationship? Please, that'd be the second woman Rick loved that had their hand all on Shane's crotch. (literally there's a scene of Andrea coping a feel)
    Anyways now that I realized this was Michonne/Andrea, hell yeah I had my scissors out ready for celebration then I saw where it was going and it was sad. Now that we have an actual canon lesbian, I find myself saying please just stay singular. Pairing causes pain don't do that Tara.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast