Forgot your username?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked their short lived friendship to. And yes, Michonne's introduction in the show was much better than that dull situation Kirkman wrote.

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milks26 View Post
    I liked their short lived friendship to. And yes, Michonne's introduction in the show was much better than that dull situation Kirkman wrote.
    Michonne's introduction was one of my favorite character introduction on the show. And I'm not just talking about her appearance at the end of BTDF in season 2, but also when we saw her again in season 3. When Walk with Me started, at first I was like "Ugh", because I don't usually enjoy episodes that don't feature Team Family, and especially the Atlanta Five. But I ended up not only enjoying the episode, but loving Michonne. Much more than Andrea. Although I did enjoy their friendship and I was glad that Andrea had found someone after the farm.

I was so pissed of at Andrea for refusing to give any credit to Michonne's doubts about Woodbury and the governor. Part of me understood. I knew that after a harsh winter surving only with one another person, Andrea wanted to believe so badly that they could start over in a safe place. But I was pissed at her nonetheless, because she could at least tell Michonne "I think you're wrong, but ok. We'll be careful, assess the place, come up with a plan." She just shouln't have discarded Michonne so fast and cosied up with the governor.

But I'm glad that in Andrea's last moments, Michonne was there with her.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456