Thread: Z Nation

1. Back To Top    #711
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    Unfortunately i don't think Netflix will pick this up considering it's neither a ratings success nor a critical darling, if the show was reviewed well then it might have stood a chance .
    I don’t know about that. Z Nation has a really loyal fan base and Netflix is already making a Z Nation spinoff. It probably depends on what the stats are for how many are already watching Z Nation on Netflix.

2. Back To Top    #712
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    The finale was good. Even though it may not have been intended to be the series finale it really worked as one and wrapped things up in a good way. I was kinda disappointed in this season compared to the first four, but I’m happy that it got five seasons at all. It’ll be weird not seeing these characters again.

3. Back To Top    #713
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Damn! I would love to see Doc get his own spin off.

Roberta being a talker makes me wonder if 10k is a talker or a blend or something else like a cured walker. Also Sun Mei went out like a beast.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.