Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: NBA Basketball

1. Back To Top    #241
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    I am pretty shocked that the Thunder are 2-0 right now. They better start playing better as a group or it is going to be a long season. Westbrook is amazing but he can't always be the go to guy.

2. Back To Top    #242
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    I am embarrassed to call the Thunder my team tonight. They sucked big time.
    oooohhh la la, I knew I liked you...

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty shocked that the Thunder are 2-0 right now. They better start playing better as a group or it is going to be a long season. Westbrook is amazing but he can't always be the go to guy.
    its a brand new team, will take time. Still have more W's than the Warriors do LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Yep the Warrior are going to be hard to beat. I just hope the Thunder at least win one or two games.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walking View Post
    I think they can win a game or two. The 4th quarter is the difference. If the Thunder don't realize they need to play the Thunder then the series will be quick.

I also just don't want both Conference Finals to be sweeps lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Damn Mia! Look at what your boys did. Never woulda thunk it.

Westbrook traveled pretty obviously there at the end though. The refs completely suck this post season.
    lol boy were you guys way off. We should've been champs but Kevin Durant threw the series because he knew he was leaving like the chump he is.

3. Back To Top    #243
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE THE CONQUEROR View Post

- - - Updated - - -

its a brand new team, will take time. Still have more W's than the Warriors do LOL

- - - Updated - - -

lol boy were you guys way off. We should've been champs but Kevin Durant threw the series because he knew he was leaving like the chump he is.
    I think that I am the only one in Oklahoma that is glad KD is gone. I think the more the team plays together the better they will get. I am hoping we at least can make it to the first round of the play offs. That would be pretty good for us right now.

4. Back To Top    #244
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I like you newbie. But what the fuck does that have to do with my comment about the refs not calling that beyond obvious travel on Westbrook? I still remember that game very well. And in all honesty, I'm probably one of only, say...Five people here who actually know the game at all. I didn't see Durant throwing shit. He played his ass off man. I'm a Pacer fan. Unbiased when it comes to the Western Conference. Durant looked pretty pissed when they blew it. And it had more to do with some of the decisions Westbrook, Roberson (as great as he was, he fucked up a few times down the stretch) and Adams made on both sides of the ball. (Green was dirty as fuck for kicking him in the groin, they just seemed to call more on Adams. He should have eventually realized that. Great coaching!) They're all players I like. But Westbrook is the PG. The QB, the captain! All I remember is more mistakes from him than Durant throughout their post season. Westbrook is like Johnny in the Karate Kid; He has the whole package. But that fucking ego is in his way. 10 bucks says Daniel LaRusso (Steph Curry) crane kicks him in the jaw again this post season.

5. Back To Top    #245
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Even if the Thunder had beat the Warriors in that series, I doubt they would have beat Cleveland.

And don't just blame KD for that series. He had a horrible game 1 and a horrible game 6. That was it. He cost the team game 6, no argument, but Westbrook cost them for too. He turned the ball over when he shouldn't, and he took stupid shots instead of giving it to KD, who was hot in Game 7. Westbrook and Durant both choked when it mattered, like Curry and Klay choked when it mattered in The Finals.

6. Back To Top    #246
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Lol, I like you newbie. But what the fuck does that have to do with my comment about the refs not calling that beyond obvious travel on Westbrook? I still remember that game very well. And in all honesty, I'm probably one of only, say...Five people here who actually know the game at all. I didn't see Durant throwing shit. He played his ass off man. I'm a Pacer fan. Unbiased when it comes to the Western Conference. Durant looked pretty pissed when they blew it. And it had more to do with some of the decisions Westbrook, Roberson (as great as he was, he fucked up a few times down the stretch) and Adams made on both sides of the ball. (Green was dirty as fuck for kicking him in the groin, they just seemed to call more on Adams. He should have eventually realized that. Great coaching!) They're all players I like. But Westbrook is the PG. The QB, the captain! All I remember is more mistakes from him than Durant throughout their post season. Westbrook is like Johnny in the Karate Kid; He has the whole package. But that fucking ego is in his way. 10 bucks says Daniel LaRusso (Steph Curry) crane kicks him in the jaw again this post season.
    I wasnt commenting on your fucking comment about the missed travel, I was commenting about the who woulda thunk it comment. You obviously doubted the Thunder and I said you were way off. Relax. Now back to the missed travel, I wasnt even talking about it but since you want me to I shall. I dont wanna hear any crying about calls from refs, the Thunder have been fucked over themselves along with every other team in the NBA by officials. No offense homie, but cry me a fucking river and float away in it.

As far as Durant goes, this mother fucker was being pursued by the Warriors and had Green OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE at his house during the series. This bitch ass mother fucker had his mind made up about leaving and its plain as day. Not to mention the word was already out before the season ended he was leaving anyway but we didnt know to where. People were saying he sold his house in okc, bought 3 new places in california and all kinda shit. If you know everything that happened prior to him announcing his decision and whats happened since then you would understand why I say he threw it. Russell played like shit as well, not giving him a pass on it either. Dude had several costly turnovers but so did Durant. Difference is Russell didnt tuck his tail and run like a fucking coward to the team that just beat him of all teams. I do not put Kevin Durant throwing a game or two out of the realm of possibility and actually think its highly possible that he very well did with all things considered. Initially, I didnt think he threw it or would even do that but I also didnt think he would become Stephen Curry and Draymond Greens bitch either but yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walking View Post
    Even if the Thunder had beat the Warriors in that series, I doubt they would have beat Cleveland.

And don't just blame KD for that series. He had a horrible game 1 and a horrible game 6. That was it. He cost the team game 6, no argument, but Westbrook cost them for too. He turned the ball over when he shouldn't, and he took stupid shots instead of giving it to KD, who was hot in Game 7. Westbrook and Durant both choked when it mattered, like Curry and Klay choked when it mattered in The Finals.
    You're probably right about Cleveland but so what?

Im not giving Russ any passes but Russ aint turn into a bitch over the summer either.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that I am the only one in Oklahoma that is glad KD is gone. I think the more the team plays together the better they will get. I am hoping we at least can make it to the first round of the play offs. That would be pretty good for us right now.
    You might be right but it still hurts for the team and the city. He really fucked the Thunder over and threw them under the bus while doing it especially Russell Westbrook. He's just a classless punk ass chump. Fuck that guy.

We'll make the playoffs but IDK past that point.

7. Back To Top    #247
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    I wasnt commenting on your fucking comment about the missed travel, I was commenting about the who woulda thunk it comment. You obviously doubted the Thunder and I said you were way off. Relax. Now back to the missed travel, I wasnt even talking about it but since you want me to I shall. I dont wanna hear any crying about calls from refs, the Thunder have been fucked over themselves along with every other team in the NBA by officials. No offense homie, but cry me a fucking river and float away in it.

As far as Durant goes, this mother fucker was being pursued by the Warriors and had Green OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE at his house during the series. This bitch ass mother fucker had his mind made up about leaving and its plain as day. Not to mention the word was already out before the season ended he was leaving anyway but we didnt know to where. People were saying he sold his house in okc, bought 3 new places in california and all kinda shit. If you know everything that happened prior to him announcing his decision and whats happened since then you would understand why I say he threw it. Russell played like shit as well, not giving him a pass on it either. Dude had several costly turnovers but so did Durant. Difference is Russell didnt tuck his tail and run like a fucking coward to the team that just beat him of all teams. I do not put Kevin Durant throwing a game or two out of the realm of possibility and actually think its highly possible that he very well did with all things considered. Initially, I didnt think he threw it or would even do that but I also didnt think he would become Stephen Curry and Draymond Greens bitch either but yet here we are.

You're probably right about Cleveland but so what?

Im not giving Russ any passes but Russ aint turn into a bitch over the summer either.

- - - Updated - - -

You might be right but it still hurts for the team and the city. He really fucked the Thunder over and threw them under the bus while doing it especially Russell Westbrook. He's just a classless punk ass chump. Fuck that guy.

We'll make the playoffs but IDK past that point.
    I hope we make the play offs.

8. Back To Top    #248
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    I am still shocked that the Thunder are 5-1 right now.

9. Back To Top    #249
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    I am still shocked that the Thunder are 5-1 right now.
    You're lucky. The Pacers lost to the fucking 76ers the other day, lol. So much for all those great additions they made in the off season.

10. Back To Top    #250
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    We have lost 2 in a row now so I hope we pick it back up again. I was shocked the lost to the 76ers too.
    You're lucky. The Pacers lost to the fucking 76ers the other day, lol. So much for all those great additions they made in the off season.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast