Thread: NBA Basketball

1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by King Grimes View Post
    Another NBA season is here and Durant is already hurt. Westbrook or Ibaka at some point this season will too get hurt during a crucial time and that will be all she wrote again. And Perkins' useless ass is still on the team, this time wearing a horrible fake goatee. When will the madness of this guy being on any professional team end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjRe...8&index=11
    This has been a rough season for me. Being a OKC Thunder fan it has been a crazy season for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyale View Post
    I'm guessing that people aren't really NBA watchers on here? Lol. With the playoffs about to start, who do you think will win the chip?

I don't think Cleveland will and I'm not sold on the Warriors yet either. Thoughts?
    I am not sure. I am still hoping my team some how makes the playoffs.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    building traps to catch walkers for McLeod's latest battle royale
    Threads
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm guessing that people aren't really NBA watchers on here? Lol. With the playoffs about to start, who do you think will win the chip?

I don't think Cleveland will and I'm not sold on the Warriors yet either. Thoughts?
    Yeah, I think SA Spurs will take it again but I do think the Cavs and Warriors have chance as well as possibly Houston. Harden has the playoff experience and is a beast right now. I still say the Spurs they have the vets and the system.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by walker4lyfe View Post
    Yeah, I think SA Spurs will take it again but I do think the Cavs and Warriors have chance as well as possibly Houston. Harden has the playoff experience and is a beast right now. I still say the Spurs they have the vets and the system.
    I agree if i had to pick right now i would pick the Spurs.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    building traps to catch walkers for McLeod's latest battle royale
    Threads
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon's Mistress View Post
    I agree if i had to pick right now i would pick the Spurs.
    Yeah, I feel for you though with OKC. They were one of my faves. KD is one of the best but the foot...I don't know that's a rough injury to come back from.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by walker4lyfe View Post
    Yeah, I feel for you though with OKC. They were one of my faves. KD is one of the best but the foot...I don't know that's a rough injury to come back from.
    It has been a hard long season for us. KD is so fantastic and losing him was rough. I just hope he is back 100% next season. Now if we could just get New Orleans to lose the next game i would be happy. But we are not playing very well right now.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    I am King, everything is possible. King Grimes's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Level
    Did I call that shit with OKC earlier in the year or what. It's like groundhog day with them. Even if they sneak in the playoffs they might get swept by Golden State. It's not even worth it. They might as well try to get a higher lotto pick and rest their players in the last game of the season.

As to how the playoffs will play out, Golden State is the favorites but I don't think they realize how they are about to get rocked. San Antonio has been on a tear in the last 25 games. They are going back to the Finales and and Pop and Duncan are going get their 6th ring. They'll take the Warriors out in six games, then defeat Atlanta (who I predict will upset the Cavs in the ECF) in five. But I would love for the Cavs to make it to the finales and get smoked by the Spurs again.

Harden should win MVP by the way. Curry is on a stacked team and that should take away from his MVP consideration. Though the media probably will still give it to Curry. It'll soften the blow of Parker and the Spurs taking him to the woodshed in a month.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah that's why I couldn't pick the Warriors. Plus Steve Kerr is a rookie coach and I think it will show at some point in the playoffs, especially against Pop.

King Grimes that is a hell of a prediction. Cavs lose in 5? Lol. I can see that happening, they really don't have as good of a team as people think especially that bench. I'm still scratching my head over them trading for JR and Shumpert.

@Marlon's Mistress you might want to start preparing yourself because there has been a lot of chatter that KD will be leaving. I think he will. OKC has to start rebuilding. Their time to win a chip has passed unfortunately.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah that's why I couldn't pick the Warriors. Plus Steve Kerr is a rookie coach and I think it will show at some point in the playoffs, especially against Pop.

King Grimes that is a hell of a prediction. Cavs lose in 5? Lol. I can see that happening, they really don't have as good of a team as people think especially that bench. I'm still scratching my head over them trading for JR and Shumpert.

@Marlon's Mistress you might want to start preparing yourself because there has been a lot of chatter that KD will be leaving. I think he will. OKC has to start rebuilding. Their time to win a chip has passed unfortunately.
    I know it sucks. One minute he says he wants to retire here and then then wants to leave. If he leaves his is not going to be the star of another team but i could be wrong. I think we need a new coach. I wish Surge had not gotten hurt he could have really helped us the last few months. I have learned from being a Sooner fan to never get to invested in sports in our state. Just enjoy the ride because it is gonna be bumpy.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Bucks fan here so the playoffs should prove disappointing, but I'm hoping once Parker is comfortably in the mix we'll be a more competitive team next year (at least by eastern standards). I think Warriors and Spurs are the safe bets but I'm really hoping to see Toronto, Memphis, or Portland show up in the playoffs. Western bracket is shaping up to be really exciting.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bhikshubliss View Post
    Bucks fan here so the playoffs should prove disappointing, but I'm hoping once Parker is comfortably in the mix we'll be a more competitive team next year (at least by eastern standards). I think Warriors and Spurs are the safe bets but I'm really hoping to see Toronto, Memphis, or Portland show up in the playoffs. Western bracket is shaping up to be really exciting.
    Western bracket is usually pretty exciting.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast