Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Basketball

1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    He deserves all the praise he gets. He's unstoppable right now.

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    No one is going to stop the Warriors/Spurs. No one. I just don't see it.

I don't see the point for the East to even fight. I'd love to see the Hawks go to The Finals, but we'd get swept. None of the Eastern Conference Teams have a chance against either the Warriors or Spurs.

In other news, Lebron has supposedly stopped following the Cavaliers on social media. The Decision Part 2 is coming this summer.

3. Back To Top    #53
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree that the West will win, whichever team makes it all the way. The conference final between the two of them should be the highlight of the season.

Curious to see where Lebron ends up. I think he's leaving, regardless. Time for Cleveland fans to burn those jerseys they just bought for the second time again.

4. Back To Top    #54
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    The one thing I can honestly be happy about tonight, despite the shitty season finale...

I am one of the few who can say they are back-to-back-to-back champs of their fantasy league. I've pulled off a three-pete! And I've only been in this league three years, lol. It's not a pushover league btw. It is hard to win in my league. So despite the shit we saw tonight, I'm so happy. Never thought I'd three-pete in my life! Plus, the $500 helps.

5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Welp, 72-9. What a season for the Warriors.

I was sure they wouldn't win in San Antonio, they haven't won their in so many years, plus NO ONE has won their this entire season! One more game for them to get win #73.

And two days left until Kobe Bryant retires. What a season.

6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Should be a good post-season. My Raptors are going to be facing the Pacers in the first round, and I think they have a good chance to make it all the way to lose to the West.

The Warriors have had an incredible season. They should be making history tonight.

Kobe's had an incredible career, as controversial as he's been at times. It's a shame that he's going out on the bottom of the league.

7. Back To Top    #57
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Only two match-ups have been set for the playoffs, which sucks because I need to start getting my bracket done for the work pool.

However, I'm taking the Cavs in 5, and the Raptors in 6 for the two match-ups actually set. Hawks need to get the 3 Seed, feel safer against the Hornets than the Celtics, and would prefer a matchup against the Raptors than the Cavs (even though we lose either way). Should be a fun playoff race.

And the Jazz have choked down the stretch, Rockets are likely getting the 8th Seed, or the honor of getting their ass kicked by the Warriors.

8. Back To Top    #58
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Finals will probably be a joke but I'm so looking forward to the individual conference tournaments this year. Will probably end up with the predictable GS/CLE but I'm hoping SA/TOR pull off the upsets. Pulling for Boston, Charlotte, and Portland to make some noise as well. Disappointed that Utah will likely miss out on the experience (not that it did wonders for New Orleans last year). Hopefully there are just less injuries in general this post-season.

9. Back To Top    #59
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level

Watching this Final Game is really sad, I'm going to miss the Black Mamba.

Meanwhile, Curry has hit 401 3's (and counting) this season. What a year. Warriors well on their way to Win 73 and the record.

10. Back To Top    #60
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walking View Post
    http://41.media.tumblr.com/f27d15f8e...n6e0o1_500.jpg

Watching this Final Game is really sad, I'm going to miss the Black Mamba.

Meanwhile, Curry has hit 401 3's (and counting) this season. What a year. Warriors well on their way to Win 73 and the record.
    I was a hater for a long time. When the cheating thing happened, it took some of the fake, golden boy luster off of Kobe. I liked him ever since that happened. It's is sad. This guy has been playing since I was 16. One of my best friends from college went to Lower Merion HS and played on the team with Kobe. I have so much history with the guy. The Laker/King western conference finals matchups of the late 90's/early 2000's were some of my favorite playoff games. I will miss him more than I thought. Cheers to the Mamba! Glad he's scoring tonight.

On the other side of the ball, fucking Curry hitting 400 three's on the year and the Warriors are gonna set the record. A great send off of the '15-'16 NBA season.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast