1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJacko View Post
    Cast grumpy cat as Shiva.

Come on! You know keyboard cat's the real deal. Not grumpy cat :p.

But really Id be scared to death for all of the tigers at the zoo . The fan girls would constantly threaten them if they went near "Daryl" . Imagine all the zoo break ins . Lol

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    When I think of Tiger in a Zombie Apocalypse, I unfortunately think of this.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe they´ll use the effect that is used on Game of Thrones with the direwolves

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by finlay View Post
    A tiger.?
    oh brother..............It is beginning to sound a little too odd
    cannibals........pristine cops......odd vicars..........
    i hope The Walking Dead isn't getting a little too despirate
    The Walking Dead isn't getting desperate, all that stuff is in the comics, the only thing out of the that list that isn't in the comics is the least odd thing on that list and that's the crazy cop chick lol

I honestly can't wait to see Jesus, Ezekiel, and his tiger in the show, it'll be epic

although a CGI tiger is probably gonna look like shit....

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Excuse me if I'm being a bit of an idiot here but how is it odd?
    Cannibles and Vicor (Fr. Gabriel) is in the comics to start off with, the only thing that isn't would be the police woman we say which I don't think is odd at all, in fact it's quite cliche as we always see at least one person have hopes of bringing people together.
    It's a personal view
    but to me a " pet " tiger is one step too far
    just because it's in the comics , doesn't make it any more real to me.....

Again to me, the cannibal storyline , seems far fetched for a country with a tiny population and huge natural resources and farm land

when carol killed David and karen, it didn't quite make sense to me ..... If a plot line doesn't make sense...it looses it's drama

Again... This is a personal view.... But then I prefer the tv walking Dead to any of the comics or the novels

- - - Updated - - -

Cannibles and Vicor (Fr. Gabriel) is in the comics to start off with, the only thing that isn't would be the police woman we say which I don't think is odd at all, in fact it's quite cliche as we always see at least one person have hopes of bringing people together.
    It's a personal view

Again to me, the cannibal storyline , seems far fetched for a country with a tiny population and huge natural resources and farm land

when carol killed David and karen, it didn't quite make sense to me ..... If a plot line doesn't make sense...it looses it's drama

Again... This is a personal view.... But then I prefer the tv walking Dead to any of the comics or the novels

- - - Updated - - -

It's a personal view

- - - Updated - - -

It's a personal view

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    a pet tiger would only be a believable companion in a world where a person was fed and had excess food. keeping a tiger running takes energy. feeding a tiger means that that food isn't going to feeding yourself or anyone else in your group. is the protection or companionship of a tiger worth the energy cost? sure, it's badass, but it just isn't practical. what would be great (and much more realistic) is being attacked by a zoo-escaped tiger near a major metropolitan area and then possibly killing and eating it or temporarily using it as a screen to avoid a horde. there are plenty of elements from the comics that have been remixed or ommitted and it has absolutely been for the better. shiva will be one of them.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by hiplobonoxa View Post
    a pet tiger would only be a believable companion in a world where a person was fed and had excess food. keeping a tiger running takes energy. feeding a tiger means that that food isn't going to feeding yourself or anyone else in your group. is the protection or companionship of a tiger worth the energy cost? sure, it's badass, but it just isn't practical. what would be great (and much more realistic) is being attacked by a zoo-escaped tiger near a major metropolitan area and then possibly killing and eating it or temporarily using it as a screen to avoid a horde. there are plenty of elements from the comics that have been remixed or ommitted and it has absolutely been for the better. shiva will be one of them.
    They don't worry about Shiva's food source since it is confirmed she is fed Walkers.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertholdt_Fubar View Post
    They don't worry about Shiva's food source since it is confirmed she is fed Walkers.
    Dogs seem to enjoy this delicacy as well (Opening scene from 'Internment').

*shudders*

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Tigers don't eat rotten meat

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Susannah Dean View Post
    Dogs seem to enjoy this delicacy as well (Opening scene from 'Internment').

*shudders*
    The dog from Internment did not eat the corpse. It just sniffed at it and ran away. Dogs won't eat anything that's rotten. Neither will tigers and, unlike dogs, tigers cannot be tamed or domesticated. Trying to keep a tiger as a pet in any post-apocalyptic setting would only result in the people attempting it becoming a meal for the tiger.

Shiva would make a lot more sense as a wolf. Wolves can be tamed - which is how we got dogs in the first place.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast