Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level

Spoil the Dead's Version of The Walking Dead; Comment, Poll Voting, Discussion Thread

TO READ THE CHAPTERS PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING THREAD ---> SPOIL THE DEAD'S VERSION OF THE WALKING DEAD

[B]THIS THREAD WILL BE WHERE I'LL POST THE POLL FOR THE CHAPTER, AND THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL VOTE FOR THE POLL, COMMENT ABOUT EACH CHAPTER, DISCUSS THE STORY SO FAR, ETC.

I REPEAT: DO NOT POST IN THE OTHER THREAD ANYMORE, THAT WILL BE WHERE I POST THE CHAPTERS AND THIS ONE WILL BE WHERE YOU CAN POST AT, I DO THIS SO NEW PEOPLE AND THOSE WHO AREN'T ON EVERYDAY CAN CATCH UP ON THE CHAPTERS WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUCH.

(NOTE: THESE ARE THE PREVIEWS OF THE COVERS FOR EACH VOLUME THEY ARE NOT LINKS TO ALL THE CHAPTERS TOGETHER, I HAVE YET TO COMBINED THEM YET)

Volume 1: (if the photo continues to mess up to see the Volume 1 cover click here-->http://postimg.org/image/z282cu3ut/

Volume 2:

Volume 3:

Last edited by AdamUpBxtch; November 25th, 2014 at 11:46 PM.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Level
    Shane and yes

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    THE POLL FOR CHAPTER 22 IS CLOSED

RESULTS:

Who will go out to try and turn off the alarm bell before the herd starts ripping down the church?

Rick (1 Votes)

Shane (4 Votes)

Morales (0 Votes)

Glenn (3 Votes)

Daryl (0 Votes)

Merle (0 Votes)

Andrea (0 Votes)

Amy (0 Votes)

Shane will go out to shut off the alarm

Whoever goes out will they cover themselves in Walker Guts?

A. Yes (8 Votes)

B. No (0 Votes)

CHOICE A WINS

CHAPTER 23 COMING SOON, CHAPTER 23 POLL WILL BE POSTED HERE

- - - Updated - - -

SPOIL THE DEAD’S VERSION OF THE WALKING DEAD

CHAPTER 23

Who will go out to try and turn off the alarm bell before the herd starts ripping down the church?

Rick (1 Votes)

Shane (4 Votes)

Morales (0 Votes)

Glenn (3 Votes)

Daryl (0 Votes)

Merle (0 Votes)

Andrea (0 Votes)

Amy (0 Votes)

Whoever goes out will they cover themselves in Walker Guts?

A. Yes (8 Votes)

B. No (0 Votes)

@LadyChatKiller @ElJacko @Will @WonderSuzie @ahhculdee @Zadeth @winkelman6 @jbmcqueero @LunaFall @ScifiSpirit @Nine Lives @B-Lew @deadsuze @lannister @jdubbs @TheLethalWeapon @LivingDeadGurl @Sadie

Back right after leaving the police station with Morgan and Duane right behind him, Rick stops his car near where he first saw the legless walker in the park close to his house. He gets out of the car. Morgan tells Duane to stay in the car and he gets out. Morgan says “Rick, what are you doing?” Rick says “Something I gotta do, stay with Duane I’ll be right back.” Morgan gets back in the car telling Duane “It’s alright, we’ll be in Atlanta in no time.”

Rick keeps following the dragging marks through a park. He keeps going, he finally gets to the walker. The walker can barely stick its arm out at him as he kneels down beside it. Rick says “I’m sorry this happened to you.” He puts the revolver to her head and pulls the trigger, putting her out of her misery. He walks back towards the cars in silence.

Back to present day an overweight man is walking through the woods hunting a buck he’s been tracking for about 3 hours. His name is Otis. He is going towards the graveyard he sees all the time when out hunting. Not expecting to see much but hopefully get a good shot if the buck goes there. He sees the buck about to go through some bushes, he shoots, he goes through the bushes and sees that he successfully shot the buck but he looks up and sees a herd of walkers is attacking the church. He is glad the church bell is on or all those walkers would be after him. He aims his gun at the church and looks through the scope but can’t see into the church as the windows are covered. He figures out pretty quickly that there are people trapped inside.

Back at the highway Dale sits on top of the RV, no one has come back, not even Glenn, Morales, or Andrea. Dale climbs down and sits down next to T-Dog. Morgan continues to search cars. Carol and Lori are also looking in cars, along with Duane.

T-dog is starting to become delirious and starts talking about the group thinking that they all up on the highway are considered weak links. T-Dog says “The 8 of us let’s just take the RV and go.” Dale gets up and feels T-Dog’s head. Dale says “Dear god you’re burning up.” Dale insists that T-dog take more antibiotics as T-Dog’s infection is getting worse. Dale looks out towards the woods saying “Where are you guys?”

In the Church Shane says “I’ll do it.” Rick walks up saying “Brother, you sure about this?” Shane says “Yes.” Rick walks over and cuts open a walker. They all look in disgust as Rick starts smearing guts on Shane’s shirt. Shane says “You owe me a new shirt after this just letting you know.” Rick laughs. Shane holds in the urge to want to puke and they open the church door. Shane runs out and down the steps. He smacks a walker in the head with the butt of his shotgun. He goes around the corner seeing a man standing there aiming his rifle at the church. Shane smashes the power box which stops the church bell. Walkers start to take notice of Shane.

Shane has a decision to make.

A. Get the man’s attention

B. Go back into the church

I'LL ADD THE CHAPTER TO THIS THREAD AS WELL FOR THOSE WHO ARE CAUGHT UP, THE OTHER THREAD WILL SERVE FOR NEWBIES WHO AREN'T CAUGHT UP
    Last edited by AdamUpBxtch; August 23rd, 2014 at 05:01 PM.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    I vote A as it will give us a chance to hopefully meet the Greene family and it will also give the group in the church a chance to escape back to the highway and the others.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    I vote A as well. The more people they have the better chance they have of surviving

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Level
    "A" definatly

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)