1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Level

Watching TWD Outside of the USA/UK Viewer

Hi,
    Was wondering whether anyone might be able to help me with something?? I live in the UK, so unlike many of you USA viewers I will not have direct access to AMC this coming Season to watch TWD live.........does anyone (USA Viewers or UK/EU viewers) know of any reliable internet based services which will allow me to watch the show, either live, or the days after, perhaps a live stream, a recording that can be downloaded?? If there are subscription sites etc I don't mind paying for these, my main concern is to just not miss the episodes. I realise there are most probably ways (torrents, illegal streams) to do so for free, but I'd much rather not take the risk.....though if you do know of good sites you've used in the past please send me links!! xx
    Many Thanks

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section! :)

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe iTunes or Or a gaming system? I have friends who watch it via iTunes and Xbox, that's in America though, but I think it should be the same?

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by skhskh View Post
    Hi,
    Was wondering whether anyone might be able to help me with something?? I live in the UK, so unlike many of you USA viewers I will not have direct access to AMC this coming Season to watch TWD live.........does anyone (USA Viewers or UK/EU viewers) know of any reliable internet based services which will allow me to watch the show, either live, or the days after, perhaps a live stream, a recording that can be downloaded?? If there are subscription sites etc I don't mind paying for these, my main concern is to just not miss the episodes. I realise there are most probably ways (torrents, illegal streams) to do so for free, but I'd much rather not take the risk.....though if you do know of good sites you've used in the past please send me links!! xx
    Many Thanks

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section! :)
    I just PM'ed you a site you can use.