Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Level

Robert Kirkman Talks With Melissa McBride about Season 5 of The Walking Dead:SDCC

Found this lovely little video through someone on Tumblr; very sweet interaction between the two; and I LOVED the "Carol-bo"/Rambo reference :)

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Level
    I love this! RK and MMB praising each other is beautiful! RK has a great sense of humor (Kanye West myself,lol)! MMB has to get more comfortable with praise, I see much more of it coming in the future. :)

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    They're both so adorable in this.

Robert Kirkman saying he wanted to "Kanye West" everyone getting a ward and hand them to Melissa was just the best thing ever. LOL that was funny.

"Can I get your action figure?" "No" and he's like I need to talk to someone about that. Yes,thanks. lol

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Simple. Blame Gimple. buttercup's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by famouslastwords View Post
    They're both so adorable in this.

Robert Kirkman saying he wanted to "Kanye West" everyone getting a ward and hand them to Melissa was just the best thing ever. LOL that was funny.

"Can I get your action figure?" "No" and he's like I need to talk to someone about that. Yes,thanks. lol
    Didn't he ask her if she had gotten her action figure and she said she has only seen the prototype? He is going to throw his weight around to get her one - and that is not a size slam on him!

He seems to really like her a lot. And this clip has made me like RK a bit more. I used to think he was a blowhard but during the SDCC, I heard a radio interview with him and he came off very humble and hardworking with regard to his stories. And he loves his family a lot too. My opinion of him is changing for the better.

Thanks for posting this! Her facial expressions are hysterical.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    This is cute and Melissa looks so small against RK

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    This is adorable.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    Didn't he ask her if she had gotten her action figure and she said she has only seen the prototype? He is going to throw his weight around to get her one - and that is not a size slam on him!

He seems to really like her a lot. And this clip has made me like RK a bit more. I used to think he was a blowhard but during the SDCC, I heard a radio interview with him and he came off very humble and hardworking with regard to his stories. And he loves his family a lot too. My opinion of him is changing for the better.

Thanks for posting this! Her facial expressions are hysterical.
    I've always liked RK, even when I didn't like the writing of the show. Um, I sort of have a crush on him- big guy (plus), sense of humor (plus), excellent beard (plus [he and AL have converted me to beard love]), creative (plus). Maybe I should post this in the Confessions thread, lol.

I loved how MMB said he created such a great story. His characters, being portrayed by talented actors, are what hooked me from the pilot.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Level
    This makes me like RK a little more. And makes me want to hang out with MMB. She seems so cool.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    @buttercup You're right I misunderstood that part of the conversation.(Not first language) lol. I bet Melissa got like 3 thousand action figures of herself by now. "Oh" and a crush on RK @reckon? That's brand new information. (gonna tease you about it forever now lol just kidding).

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Simple. Blame Gimple. buttercup's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by famouslastwords View Post
    @buttercup You're right I misunderstood that part of the conversation.(Not first language) lol. I bet Melissa got like 3 thousand action figures of herself by now. "Oh" and a crush on RK @reckon? That's brand new information. (gonna tease you about it forever now lol just kidding).
    @famouslastwords I WISH I had more than one language!!! I barely speak English well. It's hard to catch people who are miked on top of a building outside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast