Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level

ZPS-14+ Comments Thread

This is the thread where you can actually comment about bertglamga's story, ZPS-14. You can ask me questions, tell me how you feel about things, and give me all sorts of feedback. Really, I'm begging for you to! I'd like to know how people feel about things I do with characters, what they think I should do with them, where they should go, who they should meet, how they should act, etc. Of course, I still have the final say. ;)

Feel free to ask questions, like is Amanda based on a real person? Is Seth? Was Lee the one from the video game? What does "ZPS-14" mean? Why did I kill a particular character? Why didn't I kill another?

Give me feedback! Let me know if I made a mistake, or if you think I did something poorly, or if you were really impressed with something I did, or what you'd like to see in the future. Tell me anything!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    UPDATE: I'm alive. This story is not dead!

I know it's been quite some time since I have updated ZPS-14! I'm sorry for that, but I began to lose focus and interest (mainly with TWD, not so much writing) as well as being busy with school. However, I am trying to make time now and am planning on continuing the story. I cannot simply jump back into writing though, sadly; it has been a long time and I realize my writing was pretty bad. I've been going back and editing the story, making certain parts make more sense, deleting some stupid things, and generally cleaning everything up. Thus far I have re-edited up to Chapter 6 and will continue work until I can continue writing.

However, this is no promise. I made a lot of promises when I began this, and while I kept most, some I could not keep. I am no longer able to commit nearly as much time to this story, but I will be working on it whenever I can. New chapters will likely not be up until the summer (maybe even fall). This is likely going to be a slow process. I apologize, but I thought I should let those who care know that this story is not over and it will only be improved from here out.