1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level

The Walking Dead TV Spin-Off: YOUR CHOICES EFFECT THE STORY

Alright, so I have a fanfic(my own TV Spinoff) I've been working on with my own cast of characters and story(the characters are based off Actors)
    I was gonna make it my own fanfic but decided on a fan fic with decisions made be the people that participate like the Walking Dead video game would be WAYYYY cooler, and also because I saw someone else doing something like this on another Walking Dead forum I go on and it seemed pretty cool, mines a little different as it's not the original cast but the decisions are up to you people on this forum, I'll make multiple storylines for different decisions for the faithful lead of my story and you guys we'll decide which choices he makes(I may not like them but that's the point)
    I have a background for the main character already and I have an idea where it's going to go, all I need to know is if people will actually participate or if i'm going to be talking to myself this entire time(i'll wait a couple days until I hear enough feedback)

Main Plot: Nathan Gordon(Anthony Mackie), a divorced father who was dishonorably discharged from the Army, begins to search for his daughter and ex-wife in the wake of a zombie apocalypse along side his older brother Terry(Taye Diggs). The story takes place in the early days of the zombie apocalypse BEFORE Rick Grimes awakens from his Coma. It is set around Atlanta as well, but i'm not sure if i'll cameo any characters from the original series, but I could just make it an alternate-world in which decisions Nate makes may effect Rick's story?

ALSO: IF YOU HAVE ANY CHARACTERS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE (YOUR OWN MADE ONE OBVIOUSLY) PM ME WITH THEM AND I MAY PUT THEM IN THE STORY IF THE CHARACTER CAN FIT IN THE CURRENT STORY LINE

Example on choices:(this isn't part of the story just an example)

Rick has just lost his horse, and bag of guns, sitting trapped in a tank with a dead soldier, the only thing going through his mind was how much he would like to see Lori & Carl right now. They have been on his mind ever since he woke up from his coma, and now it seemed like he would never see them again. Rick hears a voice come over the tank radio. "Hey......hey you.......dumbass.....yeah you in the tank....."

Rick answers the person "Yes! Yes! Hello!? Who's there!? The man says back "Oh good your still alive! Listen! You can make it to where i'm at! They seem to be distracted with the horse! If you open the hatch and go down the block opposite where the horse went down that should bring you right to me! There's only about 4 geeks on that side.". Rick says "What about the bag of guns I dropped!?". The man says quickly "Forget the bag of guns! Too many geeks! What do you have in the way of weapons?" Rick checks the dead soldier and finds a pistol with 9 bullets and a grenade. He has his python still but it is out of ammo. "Ummm, a berretta with 9 bullets, and a grenade" Rick says. "Hmmm, a grenade? Okay 9 bullets should be enough there's only 4 walkers on that side like I said" the man says. Rick goes to leave but then asks "say, what's your name?". The man says "Dude! We can share names later! Hurry up! Closing window of opportunity here!" Rick becomes a little skeptical but what else could he do?

Rick then decides:
    A. Complies with what the guy says and hops out to meet up down the block without going for bag of guns(go with the original)
    B. Get's out and attempts to grab the bag of guns before meeting up with the guy.(Dangerous and possible time waster)
    C. Decides to stay in Tank and wait walkers out(change the storyline greatly)
    D. Get's out and throws the grenade to try and clear the zombies to get the bag of guns.(Think about later on)

those tags at the end of the decisions won't be there when I start up the fan-fic but on here they are just examples of what some decisions are and how some may change the storyline and could possibly mean the death of certain characters, the story is in your hands Spoil the Dead users.....you'll comment with your choice and the most votes for a choice is the one that will be picked. Let me know what you think about it.
    Last edited by AdamUpBxtch; December 31st, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Reminds me of the Telltale game, which is cool.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Sounds pretty cool. I'd read it.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Almost finished with the first episode, I hope more people will reply when I post it lol

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    THE WALKING DEAD TV SPIN-OFF
    SEASON 1:
    EPISODE 1: WARNING, CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
    Major events are in bold
    Dialogue is in italics and in Green

(Nate Gordon: The Main Protagonist of the Fan-Fiction, in other words YOU, you will decide his journey throughout the post apocalpyptic world. The SAME world as Rick and Co. YOU DECIDE what he does and who he saves and pretty much every big decision is you the people of Spoil the Dead's decision. Portrayed by Anthony Mackie)
    The Story begins before Rick awakens from his coma, in the early days of the Apocalypse

Nate awakens to the sound of his TV buzzing, he always forgets to turn it off anymore, that’s one of the millions of things his wife would complain about. If he still had a wife.
    [begin flashback]Yes, Abby forcing the divorce papers on Nathan a decade ago was one of the worst experiences of Nate’s life. Somehow she won full custody of their daughter and even though she promised to let him see his own daughter every once in a while, it turned from weekends to every 2 weeks, to holidays, to not at all. Nathan joined the army out of high school. “Army Strong” is what their motto was, if only they could see this world now, there wasn’t anything ”Strong” about the army now, After about 4 years Nathan had been promoted to Sergeant an his life was going good, he had to move around a lot with his wife and daughter, it took a toll on Abby. A year after was when Abby filed for divorce. Nathan couldn’t believe it. The next day was when things went from bad to worse. He somehow got into an argument with a superior officer, because of the stress from Abby filing for divorce, and it resulted in him punching the officer. Nathan would then be dishonorably discharged. The only reason he got his job at a repair shop outside Atlanta was because of his brother Terry.

(Terry Gordon: Nate's older brother, a mechanic who got Nate a job at the repair shop he works at outside Atlanta, portrayed by: Taye Diggs)
    Terry was always there for his younger brother Nathan. Nathan was in the army and was always considered the older brother out of the two, Even though Terry was five years older. It has been 10 years since then and Nathan hasn’t touched a gun since the day he punched a superior, hasn’t seen his daughter Lindsey in almost 2 years. He has gone into a depressive state which can only be cured by seeing his daughter, she’s the one thing he got right in this world. Terry tries to keep Nate’s spirits up but most attempts fail[End Flashback]

He sits up after reflecting on his past decisions, like he does every morning, and looks at the TV “Sheriff Deputy shot in highway shootout still in a coma” . Nate“Nothing new..” . He turns the TV off and heads to the bathroom to get a shower. After getting ready he heads outside to see his brother Terry pulling up in his truck. TerryWell good morning sunshine, and how’s my little brother doing today?” Nathan gets in the car in complete silence. Terry stops as he realizes trying to cheer Nathan up is not an easy task. Nathan tries to think to himself but with his brother blaring Tupac it is a little hard to think when you keep hearing “All Eyez on ME” every five seconds, it’s a little weird to Nate. Nate thinks to himself “Drives a truck but listens to Tupac?” He smirks a little. Terry sees the first smile on his brother’s face in a long time. TerryOh my god, is that a smile I see?” Nate’s face quickly goes back to neutral. Terry gets a look of disappointmentCome on man, it’s been 10 years now, and yes I think Abby is a bitch for not letting you see Lindsey but this is no way to deal with it man, you can’t let her win, you gotta get happy man, she WANTS you to be depressed, I think it’s what fuels her man, waking up every morning knowing your depressed and sulking in your shitty ass apartment.” Nate stays silent. Nate was always blunt and right to the point, now he’s a just a shell of his former self. Nate wanted to repair Tanks and Fighter Jets, not Chevy’s and Trailblazers. He knew he was gonna be forced to do this for the rest of his life. He just wanted to think that one morning he’d wake up and Abby would be at his front door, but no one wants a washed up military mechanic who works at a local repair shop. They get to work. The smell of transmission oil makes Nate cringe.

(Chris Dallus: Nate and Terry's boss and the owner of the Auto Repair Shop, portrayed by Paul Giamatti)

Terry and Nate walk into the front door to see their boss Chris(Paul Giamatti) watching the television. This times the news isn’t about a Sheriff Deputy but about something major going on in Atlanta. ChrisTerry! Nate! You see this? All these riots going on? Atlanta is in the shitter, thank god i moved out of the city a couple years ago. I knew this shit would happen. I ain’t letting any assholes trash my shop again.” as Terry and Chris start chatting Nate takes a closer look at the TV. It didn’t look like no ordinary riot to Nate. The News Reporter starts talking but is attacked by 2 unknown assailants, as the camera man drops the camera one of the assailants sticks their arm into the reporter’s stomach, as this is happening the camera switches back to the studio with the anchor in complete shock. NateOH SHIT!”, TerryWow, Nate what is it?” Nate stands in disbelief as Terry continues to try and ask Nate what just happened. NateRiot my ass......”. Terry asks Nate what happened. Nate Did you not just see that? That reporter just got attacked by two dudes and got her....” throws up on the ground. TerryWhat the hell Nate!”, ChrisWhat the fuck Nate! Your cleaning that up!”, NateThat dude just ripped the reporters intestines out on FUCKING TV!”, Terry and Chris look at the TV in shock. TerryNo....fucking....way”. The News Station replays the clip of the reporter being attack, why would they show that? Maybe to warn people of Atlanta, not everyone watches the news, so this warning was pretty useless, it was a Tuesday morning, so many people were at work in Atlanta, or going to work, it was a death-trap. TerryWhat kind of riot causes people to rip other people’s guts out?”, ChrisProbably not a riot at all, maybe it’s like a drug people started using released by the pharmaceutical companies?”, TerryHighly doubt that.”, Chris”Bath Salts man...”, Terry”Man get the hell outta here with that bath salts shit”, Chris”Don’t write it off man, remember that dude in Miami?”, Nate ignores their idiot talk and continues to watch the TV. What if things were gonna get worse? Nate thinks what if Abby and Lindsey are in trouble? He may not of seen them for a couple years but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t try and protect them from whatever is going on. His thinking is interrupted by pounding at the front door. ChrisDoor’s unlocked dumbass.” The pounding continues and gets louder and more aggressive. Chris walks over to the door ”Hey asshole quit doing that....”. Three people run into the shop, one with blood all over him. The one with blood all over himself reveals his name to be Martin, a lawyer. Terry”What the hell man!? What’s with the...” points at the blood all over him. The other two people appear to be a couple. The man out of the couple appears to have a wound of some kind on his arm. NateMan, What happened to your arm?”, The kid seems like he only about 21-22 says his name is Troy. TroySome asshole attack Megan, so i told him to back off and he bit me man! This dude killed him!” MartinHe was one of those....things!” Chris”What things?” Martin walks over and turns the volume up on the TV. The Anchorman on TV”The death toll is rising by the minute, as an unknown phenomenon is occurring across the country. It appears........that people are catching some kind of sickness and dying and coming back to life but not as their former selves but as a rabid killing machine......if an infected individual comes into contact with you, by any means necessary DO NOT LET THAT PERSON TRADE BODILY FLUIDS WITH YOU, if a infected person bites or scratches you, you will become infected, it is unknown if this is the only way to become infected as the disease could be airborne in origin.....it seems the only way to completely subdue one of these infected people is to destroy the brain”. They all look at Troy. Troy”What?” Martin goes to attack Troy with his axe. Terry jumps in front of Martin and starts wrestling with him. Terry”What the hell are you doing man!?”
    MartinHe’s been BITTEN. That’s how you turn let me go! If we don’t do something he’ll turn and try and kill us!” Chris”We can’t risk it Terry! What if the news and this guy are right? I mean who listens to the news but i have a bad feeling about this!” Nate was stumped, he could let Terry and Martin duke it out, but that was HIS brother who is trying to save this kid’s life, but is it the right decision? What if what they are saying on the news is true? What if this kid is a ticking time bomb? What if he’ll become one of those rabid freaks they showed on the news? Then everybody in the shop would be in some serious danger.

Nate had a choice to make:
    A. Help Terry in stopping Martin from killing the kid
    B. Tell Terry to stop and let Martin kill the kid before he turns
    C. Do nothing, let them duke it out
    D. Kill the kid yourself
    E. Tell them to stop and wait and see if the kid turns, if he does, then they kill him
    (The choice with the most votes will be the final decision, VOTE AWAY, comment with A,B,C,D, or E, the number of choices will vary through-out the series, if there is a tie between two choices the next new person to vote for one of the top choices will decide, I have a system for this, the chance to vote ends in two days from when this episode is posted: That would be 1:00 a.m. Monday from where I live)

Results for this Episode:
    New People have joined the group:(More info will be found out about certain characters later)

Martin(Portrayed by Jeremy Miller)- A lawyer, seems willing to kill these "things"

Troy(Portrayed by Alexander Ludwig)- Not much is known yet, seems to be in a relationship with Megan, he has been bitten

Megan(Portrayed by Jennifer Stone)- Not much is known yet, seems to be in a relationship with Troy

No one was lost(yet....)

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Hmm well we all know what will happen if we wait, but I say we should back up our brother anyway.
    I vote A

(Also, if you're looking to attract more readers, perhaps you should advertise this thread in your sig. Having been on another forum in which interactive adventures like this one are present, I can tell you that sig advertising can help a lot.)

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catche Jagger View Post
    Hmm well we all know what will happen if we wait, but I say we should back up our brother anyway.
    I vote A

(Also, if you're looking to attract more readers, perhaps you should advertise this thread in your sig. Having been on another forum in which interactive adventures like this one are present, I can tell you that sig advertising can help a lot.)
    Yeah that does sound like a good idea thank you!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    No problem, happy to help!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm going with E. I know you should help your brother but i wouldn't, i'd tell them to wait it out.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walking View Post
    I'm going with E. I know you should help your brother but i wouldn't, i'd tell them to wait it out.
    Well, we're just starting out here and we need to try to build up some relationships. It would probably be best to fully take a side in order to make some allies. I personally think that it would be best to keep our brother close over Martin. Chris isn't as invested in the fight so we could maybe get him on our side since he already knows us.
    That's just how I'm seeing it.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast