Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Holy cow I had low expectations after hearing the title but damn that episode got dark and hilarious so quickly. They don't often have everybody quite as oblivious as they did in this episode but I loved the results. Every time the truck sped away with the people in the woods I was dying of laughter and Charlie's story brought me back to his role in season 4 when they were reviewed as the worst pub in Philly which is a great/terrible side of his character. Unbelievably reckless.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Level
    LOVE the show. It's refreshing to see a show without all the typical cutesy gimmicky sitcom bullshit that spews out all the damn time - in the one million programs that get shat out annually only to fail after the first season, this one is a breath of sweet fresh air. And after 11! seasons, it does NOT get boring. A truly rare anomaly.

This show disturbs me and makes me cough my lungs out in laughter at the same time. Now THAT is awesome TV.

One of my fav episodes is when Dee gets pregnant and the guys think back to the Halloween party, trying to figure out who the father is.

Another good one is the Christmas special... "Did you FUCK my mom? Did you fuck my fucking mom??"

And the running gag of Mac possibly maybe being gay.

And every scene with the McPoyles... "You will call HEEEEERRR!"

Oh, so many good things I can't even recall right now. Great show. If it keeps going the way it does, I hope it lasts for another 11 seasons.

I wouldn't recommend it to just anybody though, it's dripping with offense that may possibly lead to PC heads spontaneously combusting. Not to mention it's filthy as hell.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Greatest comedy series ever been watching for years love Charlie he's such a cutie <3 Hope you are all happy to hear it got renewed for Season 13 and 14 too! :)

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm amazed this show is allowed to exist in the age of cancel culture and I love it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123