Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostofotis View Post
    they've killed off main characters who had pivotal roles in the comics and have spread those roles to other characters in the TV show. They've also kept characters in the show alive that were long since dead in the comics. My point is you can't completely discount any speculation of a character deaths. No one is safe.
    You are very right in this, it is entirely possible that Gene will die. However when you look at which characters died earlier/later than their comic counterparts you notice a pattern:

Dale: Jeff DeMunn wanted off of the show

Shane: originally meant to die but Darabont decided to keep him for another season so his death wouldn't seem rushed

Andrea: Mazzara had an unquenchable bloodlust

Carol: barely spared the axe a few times miraculously

Hershel: actually died right around the time he did in the comics

my point is that whenever a character died earlier than before it is because of complications with the actor or other behind the scenes stuff. Whenever they lived longer it was because of last second meddling. gime looks to be the kind of guy who will keep character deaths close to the comics and it is for that reason that I doubt we will be cutting Gene off any time soon

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Also, if you look on Morgan's wall you will find circles with X's in them... just like what was on the tree.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Just Another Dead Girl ScifiSpirit's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved this when I first saw it. It's really cool.

The Eugene thing could be him 'turning' as in changing his mind about saying there's cure or something. I don't know. I'm really curious why Daryl's crossbow is there. Or, if it's not his, then why the heck they didn't take that back with them! LOL. I honestly never noticed it before in the episode.

IBBEN appears in the center of the image and also on the wall in the lower left of the image. I wonder if that has any meaning. I find stuff like this really fascinating. There could be absolutely nothign to this, or it could be chock full of easter eggs. It's not considered foreshadowing really, but just little hints of what the audience will see or has seen in past episodes. I like it. I have no idea if any of it has any credence, but it's fun nonetheless. :)

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah... I am looking up photos of that on Google... and unless PhotoShopped, there is all sorts of interesting comments. Something about "green" also that I can't make out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also says "No KIA on BEF." Is BEF, "Beth" maybe?

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level
    I forgot to add that Tyreese outlasted his comic counterpart only because he was introduced so much later than he was in the comics. Hershel, or anyone who wasn't Karen, Sasha, Caleb, or other characters who hadnt been around long, would have been better suited for the impactful decapitation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12