Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Level

What Non-Richonne Led Storyline Would You Like To See For Michonne?

Hi!

So just thought I'd ask what Michonne fans hope to see with the character for the rest of the series as an individual?

For me I would like the writers to be a little more careful with her characterization.

I wouldn't want them to change her character or plans for her, but be more socially aware of some of the many stigmas attached to black female characters on TV.

I don't want them to pander, but I would like them to take care.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Level
    I like the idea of Michonne be a police in Alexandria, if it is a lawyer like in the comics. I do not want to see her involved with so many cowardly men who do not deserve her. If Richonne does not happen, I'd like Ezekiel would come soon, he was the only man who gave value for her in the comics.
    This is kind of dreamy, but if they are in a safe place, I would be happy to Michonne stop fighting a bit and maybe be a mother again, even with adopted children.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I want Michonne away from Rick. I'm really hoping the writers give her a story and Rick is not a part of it. Rick better let someone else be there for babysitting duty in Alexandria. Maybe his new lover. Michonne should shine by doing her own thing. She should have more scenes with other characters. Maybe she can have a love interest like Morgan when he shows up or somebody else. I just don't want her sitting around doing everything for Rick.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Level
    I do not want Michonne is the person who is always available to Rick, but he never does anything for her. She did not need to have casual relationships, if Morgan is in a good mental stay and if he is not still talking about his wife, may be something to happen, but if it is equal to comics, I'll be even more disappointed.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm hoping to see Michonne develop friendships with other women. I loved her interaction with Beth at the prison, and was hoping she would become close with Sasha. I'd like more scenes with her interacting with other characters. I greatly appreciated her initiating a chat with FG, even though I can't stand him, lol! It was just great to hear her conversing with someone. I'd like to see her display more of her interests, and they could be as varied as an artist/painter, a bookstore owner, horse trainer, idk...anything to bring out more facets of her personality. Something connected to a former career, an attorney, teacher, counselor maybe.

I have to admit, I want Rick to worship her as the goddess that she is, but I want others to appreciate and respect her at the same time. If Richonne doesn't happen, I want her to find true love somewhere else. I want her to be with an alpha like herself, someone mentally strong, who is a respected leader of the community. I love Morgan and can't help but hope it's him!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I'm hoping to see Michonne develop friendships with other women. I loved her interaction with Beth at the prison, and was hoping she would become close with Sasha. I'd like more scenes with her interacting with other characters. I greatly appreciated her initiating a chat with FG, even though I can't stand him, lol! It was just great to hear her conversing with someone. I'd like to see her display more of her interests, and they could be as varied as an artist/painter, a bookstore owner, horse trainer, idk...anything to bring out more facets of her personality. Something connected to a former career, an attorney, teacher, counselor maybe.

I have to admit, I want Rick to worship her as the goddess that she is, but I want others to appreciate and respect her at the same time. If Richonne doesn't happen, I want her to find true love somewhere else. I want her to be with an alpha like herself, someone mentally strong, who is a respected leader of the community. I love Morgan and can't help but hope it's him!
    I agree with everything you said. Female friendships are at the top of my list for all of the females right now. I just don't see how none of the ladies have formed real friendships with each other, it's not believable.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Meeka View Post
    I agree with everything you said. Female friendships are at the top of my list for all of the females right now. I just don't see how none of the ladies have formed real friendships with each other, it's not believable.
    Yes, yes, yes! They're really falling down on the job with this. They keep hinting but not delivering. I think the DC group has come off best as Tara, Rosita, and Maggie have had time to spend together, especially downtime.

I want the same for Michonne and I think she'd mesh well with every other woman on the show. I always wanted more of her and Maggie and Sasha but now that they've done a really good job of developing Rosita and Tara, I'd love to see that, too. I'd love to see Carol and Michonne talk for once. The things they could talk about! I'm hoping 5B gives them all that time to foster more friendships and connections.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I want Michonne and Carol to be BFFs.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    Level
    I want to see more Michonne and Carol, it was sweet them watching the reunions, 2 seasons have they even spoke to each other? Maggie? I want the women to become close. Michonne to open up a bit more and the character to expand more, more lines, I would love to see a women dominated ep, with only the women. that would be great.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm not sure about which story line, but she needs to be more involved in overall plots. I think it'd be interesting if they explored her darker side more often. She spoke to Carl about being a monster, but we really didn't get to see her struggling with her humanity because everything took place before she was introduced. Danai is a strong actress and she should have more intense/emotional material to reflect that, imo.

I also wish she could form a strong bond with one of the women. Rick's the only adult she's connected with on a deeper level since Andrea - not sure why that is. I like @Lara21's idea of a lady centric episode.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast