Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Level

Jessie and Richonne?

Ok, so there's been a lot of talk about the impending arrival of Jessie (or perhaps a remixed version of her character) and how she may or may not impact Richonne. I would rather NOT see Jessie all over the Richonne forum, so let's try keep any mention of her down to just one thread, if possible ;)

I mentioned this elsewhere, but I'm not really concerned about Jessie...yet. I really do think that she will be a plot device for Daryl or Daryl AND Carol because of their shared history of abuse. If Michonne lives with the Grimes family in ASZ, which I think she will, I think women in the settlement who are attracted to Rick will get the clear message that he's not available. I know there's also some spoilers out there, in which Rick was seen with Carol, with a bruised face in or near the finale, which has many people speculating that he fought with Pete, Jessie's abusive husband and this may be true, but what about Daryl? I could easily see Daryl fighting Pete and Rick then getting involved because 1) Daryl is his family 2) he is a police office/constable in the community...just a thought...

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Rick and Jessie will happen long before Rick and Michonne do (If they do at all) purely because in the comics Jessie was the first person that showed Rick that he can be with somebody even after the death of his wife. While i understand that Rick and Michonne have a strong connection i really do believe that they wont happen untill a few seasons after they've arrived at alexandria and meet Jesus etc...

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree with the both of you. I don't see them blowing past Rick and Jessie's romance (or Jessie's demise either). Richonne will happen but not just yet.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know who Jessie is..but Richonne better happen. They have a much better relationship..well we haven't seen Jessie yet. But I'm positive Rick is meant to be with Michonne

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I don't know who Jessie is..
    In the comics, Jessie is a woman with a child and an abusive husband. She is Rick's first lover after Lori dies.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Christ2010Grad View Post
    In the comics, Jessie is a woman with a child and an abusive husband. She is Rick's first lover after Lori dies.
    Damn..who knew Rick was such a ladies man lol..Lori, Jessie, Andrea, Michonne. I wonder if they'll strike up a relationship in the show. Or if they plan on just going with Michonne

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Level
    I won't lie. I will more than likely hate Jessie lol. Unfair I know, but I hate people getting in the way of Richonne's progress.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Level
    It's possible that they'll do her arc with Daryl/Carol instead of Rick. I do think it would make a lot more sense, but the fact that they hired (and specified) such an attractive actress makes it seem like she'll be involved with someone romantically, and I don't think it could be Daryl. Maybe she'll be a love interest for Abraham or Tara though...

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    I think they will use Jessie to show Rick that he CAN love another women after Lori, then Richonne will eventually happen sometime after Jessie's demise. That's just my opinion.
    Last edited by AdamUpBxtch; December 14th, 2014 at 11:28 AM.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Level
    I can be OK with Rick having a temporary "thing" with Jessie, would not be a huge fan of it, but I could deal with it especially if as oppose to Rick cutting off Jessie's hand to save Carl, he did it to save Michonne instead. We all know that Rick would do ANYTHING to save Carl, we've seen the extreme of that with the "claimers" but we haven't seen that yet with Michonne...just a thought.

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast