Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #811
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    That’s true, but I don’t think there’s any chance she dies. Saul still has a small sliver of Jimmy in him in BB. He’d be a hardened lunatic if she died, especially because of him. So she’s likely out there somewhere
    I dunno he was pretty bad in Breaking Bad but if she died BECAUSE of this life I don't think he'd stay in that life because he'd blame himself for it. We already have seen this season that Jimmy is the type of guy to blame himself for this Kim stuff. In this episode alone he was asking if he was bad for her.

But if she were to die naturally, I think it would explain why THIS Saul became THAT Saul. Saul isn't what I would call evil in Breaking Bad but he's more sleazy. He's not someone that enjoys to hurt people but he's a man that stopped caring. I think losing the only person he loves would be enough to push him in to that direction as long as he's not the one who played a role in it happening.

For the longest time I think the only thing that kept Jimmy from going full Saul was Kim and as she continues to lose herself he continues to get worse because she used to be a good influence (So was Chuck) but now she's probably even considered a bad influence. But she still humanizes him a bit because he has someone he cares about. Losing her would destroy him. Especially after he already lost Chuck and Marco. And he obviously cares about Kim even more than he cared about them.

2. Back To Top    #812
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Level
    After seeing Kim’s interactions with Lalo it got me wondering if it’s at all possible that the reason she’s missing in BB is because she’s deeper in the world of the cartel than even Saul in that timeline and is working for them. Lalo does seem very intrigued by her and she obviously has a looser moral compass than anybody expected her to have. It’s open weather Lalo is alive or not during BB so it’s possible he’s waiting in the wings and would try and make moves again once Gus died and a lawyer like Kim could be very useful to him.

3. Back To Top    #813
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    After seeing Kim’s interactions with Lalo it got me wondering if it’s at all possible that the reason she’s missing in BB is because she’s deeper in the world of the cartel than even Saul in that timeline and is working for them. Lalo does seem very intrigued by her and she obviously has a looser moral compass than anybody expected her to have. It’s open weather Lalo is alive or not during BB so it’s possible he’s waiting in the wings and would try and make moves again once Gus died and a lawyer like Kim could be very useful to him.
    This is good, I never even thought of that. Why wouldn’t jimmy stay, though?

4. Back To Top    #814
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1280 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    After seeing Kimís interactions with Lalo it got me wondering if itís at all possible that the reason sheís missing in BB is because sheís deeper in the world of the cartel than even Saul in that timeline and is working for them. Lalo does seem very intrigued by her and she obviously has a looser moral compass than anybody expected her to have. Itís open weather Lalo is alive or not during BB so itís possible heís waiting in the wings and would try and make moves again once Gus died and a lawyer like Kim could be very useful to him.
    This is good, I never even thought of that. Why wouldnít jimmy stay, though?
    This goes back to my prediction that Kim is going to leave Jimmy in her dust. I don't know if it will be with Lalo or Gus, but despite all the degrees of separation between Saul and Gus, I think Kim is too close to that one. I think she could go with the cartel, although, on the other hand, I don't think the cartel is very concerned about appearing legitimate and dotting the legal i's and crossing the t's that Gus or someone like him would be. Or she could be involved with Madrigal which has an office in Houston.

I agree with Sadie and those who don't think she's dead, though, for the same reasons stated - Saul would not have retained any of Jimmy's spirit. I don't think they're together as a couple, though. While I don't see either of them as particularly "moral", I don't see Jimmy getting a happy ending massage while being with Kim.

5. Back To Top    #815
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I doubt we'll get it unless we get a Salamanca flashback or Tuco gets released but I really hope before this series ends we get to see all of the Salamancas together in one place. We've never seen them all in one place before.

Hector, Lalo, Tuco, The Cousins and maybe Joaquin. I wonder if he'll appear in the show at some point. Joaquin was such a minor character in Breaking Bad that we never really got to meet him. He died in the same episode he was introduced in.

6. Back To Top    #816
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I doubt we'll get it unless we get a Salamanca flashback or Tuco gets released but I really hope before this series ends we get to see all of the Salamancas together in one place. We've never seen them all in one place before.

Hector, Lalo, Tuco, The Cousins and maybe Joaquin. I wonder if he'll appear in the show at some point. Joaquin was such a minor character in Breaking Bad that we never really got to meet him. He died in the same episode he was introduced in.
    I’m desperate for at least 1 scene with the Salamanca’s together. I figured realistically Tuco would be able to go see Hector at some point, with security around him of course. The guy was about to die after all

7. Back To Top    #817
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Something I’m wondering is that in Breaking Bad, Saul mentioned Lalo and asked if Lalo sent Walt and Jesse. But when Gus poisoned the cartel he told Hector there were no Salamanca’s left. So I’m confused as to what’s up with Lalo. Maybe Gus kills him and Saul doesn’t find out? I figured Mike would tell Jimmy, though

8. Back To Top    #818
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I’m desperate for at least 1 scene with the Salamanca’s together. I figured realistically Tuco would be able to go see Hector at some point, with security around him of course. The guy was about to die after all
    Hector seems to live with Tuco in Breaking Bad or something. He's at that place Tuco takes Walt and Jesse to and Hector obviously isn't capable of taking care of himself.

9. Back To Top    #819
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Hector seems to live with Tuco in Breaking Bad or something. He's at that place Tuco takes Walt and Jesse to and Hector obviously isn't capable of taking care of himself.
    True, it’s nice of Tuco to take him in. Hopefully their close relationship leads to a scene with them next season. I expected them to meet up sometime soon after his stroke, even if it’s just a visit in prison

10. Back To Top    #820
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    True, it’s nice of Tuco to take him in. Hopefully their close relationship leads to a scene with them next season. I expected them to meet up sometime soon after his stroke, even if it’s just a visit in prison
    Tuco seems to have a soft spot for older people. Even in Better Call Saul. Though nobody really knows what happened to Abuelita.

Also, what happened to all of Hector's brothers? We know Abuelita is Hector's mom. We know Gonzo is Tuco's cousin but not a Salamanca. But Hector isn't a father to any of them. He's their uncle. I think it'd be awesome as hell to see a bunch of Salamancas show up and go to war with Gus and only a few of them survive. The only problem with all of this is how do they explain why The Cousins are so chill in Breaking Bad? Well, as chill as The Cousins can be. Like, it doesn't seem like they are at war with Gus when we see them in Breaking Bad. And Tuco obviously isn't at war with Gus. Joaquin works very closely with the cartel. How do they get away with killing Lalo without any one having a problem with it? And I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't know of the issues Lalo is having with them because The Cousins and Lalo work pretty closely together as we saw with them delivering the money to Jimmy to get Lalo out. It's not like they're all working independent of each other. Lalo was helping run the American side of the operation with Nacho until Tuco can get out prison because Hector can't anymore and when he's done he's supposed to go back to Mexico to run the Mexico side with The Cousins. It actually seems like Lalo is probably the closest with The Cousins. Where as Tuco is closest with Gonzo and Hector. And we don't really know much about Joaquin. Because of him being so young and inexperienced, my guess, is that he doesn't work for either side of the business. It seems like he's just a cartel soldier.

Another possibility would be them doing a time jump to Breaking Bad timeline to somewhere after The Cousins and Tuco's deaths and Lalo is still alive and that's when he's dealt with but the problem is #1 Lalo is smart. He knows what just happened. He suspects Nacho but he knows Nacho wouldn't do that on his own. It doesn't take a genius to see that it was Gus. Especially with their previous conflict from Season 4. And #2 Lalo is pissed after what just happened. They just attempted to kill him and did murder a lot of people he cared about. He's not going to wait YEARS to get revenge.

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast