Page 28 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #271
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    here's the Sneak Peek to epi 2x3 titled: Amarillo.... it's Graet watching Mike in BCS...his grandaughter looks the same age she did in BB, funny... but we see another Easter Egg with the Toy Doll they are playing with....that's what Mike used as a Decoy on the door to get the guy that's trying to kill him... great memories from BB, lol ...☺...

2. Back To Top    #272
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks for the easter egg alert. Please keep them coming. TheRe were some great comics elements in last night's episode. Gosh, that line about the Hummer looking like a school bus for 6 year old pimps...superb! I want the Hoboken Cobbler thing to be a real fetish, PLEASE

3. Back To Top    #273
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    here's More of Jimmy Saul... and it seems that Sitting on Pies is indeed a Sexual Thing... it was shown on a show called "United States of Tara" on SHO, where a female character would let be seen sitting on pies in the internet, lol... Crazy World ...☺...

4. Back To Top    #274
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Another 10 for me. I don't quite understand why the boss is flipping the fuck out though. It seemed to me that Jimmy helped them out quite a bit. Hopefully this doesn't put a strain on his relationship with Kim and I can't wait to see what happens with Mike. I assume this will be his first kill. I can't wait!

But to be honest..I can't wait for jimmy to leave. He does so much better on his own and it seems he's working with a bunch of pricks

I also am wondering what happened with the gunshots. Did they actually happen or is she just being paranoid? Wasn't Mike there watching outside their house the entire time? Or did I miss something

I'm still dying to see Tuco again. He's literally my favorite character in this show and in BB. Hopefully we see him again soon

5. Back To Top    #275
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    I want to save Jimmy from himself. He lives for the con. He must be diagnosable. Let's see is he antisocial or just narcissistic? I am so disappointed in his brother, Chuck. He can't cut Jimmy a break.

6. Back To Top    #276
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    I want to save Jimmy from himself. He lives for the con. He must be diagnosable. Let's see is he antisocial or just narcissistic? I am so disappointed in his brother, Chuck. He can't cut Jimmy a break.
    Oh my god...your avatar xD I can't take it lol. Thanks for making my night. That's a great picture

7. Back To Top    #277
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Level
    Awesome episode. Jimmy just can't help himself can he? He obviously wants to prove himself to Kim and prove Chuck wrong, but then has to go over his bosses head and make the commercial. It's all going to blow up on him, but what makes it worse is that the commercial was a great idea and if he would have only waited they probably would have loved it. I kinda think Mikes daughter in law is playing him and making it up without realizing that he was watching the house. I can't wait for next week and the Mike/Nacho storyline and who Nacho wants Mike to get rid of.

8. Back To Top    #278
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    here's More of Jimmy Saul... and it seems that Sitting on Pies is indeed a Sexual Thing... it was shown on a show called "United States of Tara" on SHO, where a female character would let be seen sitting on pies in the internet, lol... Crazy World ...☺...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6NxcYSX6HU
    In so glad to find out that the pie sitting thing is REAL
    It's one of those things that is so outrageous that it has to be true!

9. Back To Top    #279
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Level
    I haven't seen this posted here, but Aaron Paul has teased that a cameo appearance on Better Call Saul may have been shot. I seriously hope this happens.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/...aul-saul-cameo

10. Back To Top    #280
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    Awesome episode. Jimmy just can't help himself can he? He obviously wants to prove himself to Kim and prove Chuck wrong, but then has to go over his bosses head and make the commercial. It's all going to blow up on him, but what makes it worse is that the commercial was a great idea and if he would have only waited they probably would have loved it. I kinda think Mikes daughter in law is playing him and making it up without realizing that he was watching the house. I can't wait for next week and the Mike/Nacho storyline and who Nacho wants Mike to get rid of.
    I think she might be lying as well. That could be why she didn't want him to stay. I don't understand why she'd lie though..unless she wanted him to pay for them to live somewhere else..but that would be weird since he'd literally do that even without the gunshot nonsense. I don't know..that woman confuses the hell out of me

Page 28 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast