Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #281
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Another 10 for me. I don't quite understand why the boss is flipping the fuck out though. It seemed to me that Jimmy helped them out quite a bit. Hopefully this doesn't put a strain on his relationship with Kim and I can't wait to see what happens with Mike. I assume this will be his first kill. I can't wait!

But to be honest..I can't wait for jimmy to leave. He does so much better on his own and it seems he's working with a bunch of pricks

I also am wondering what happened with the gunshots. Did they actually happen or is she just being paranoid? Wasn't Mike there watching outside their house the entire time? Or did I miss something

I'm still dying to see Tuco again. He's literally my favorite character in this show and in BB. Hopefully we see him again soon
    The boss situation seems very similar to the Kim situation for me. He's an ambassador for both and even if he's successful they still have a specific way they go about things and Jimmy's way could/probably will reflect poorly on them stylistically at some point. But that's who Jimmy is, he cares about the result, not the process. He can't just be a cog in the machine, he's way too much of a self-starter. He's still a long way from truly becoming Saul Goodman but deep down that's who he seems to be instinctively. He could potentially be happier trying to be James McGill but he doesn't have our foresight and at this point it seems that in a way he'd be holding himself back similar to Walter White vs. Heisenberg, they both just excel in ways that most people (especially the audiences they specifically had in their lives) won't appreciate. But they still both need that audience to bear witness to their accomplishments.

As for Mike, he stayed all night so he knows she's lying, he just wants to do right by her no matter what so he's diving deeper into the hole without asking any questions, I'm sure we will find out her motivations soon enough.

2. Back To Top    #282
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bhikshubliss View Post
    The boss situation seems very similar to the Kim situation for me. He's an ambassador for both and even if he's successful they still have a specific way they go about things and Jimmy's way could/probably will reflect poorly on them stylistically at some point. But that's who Jimmy is, he cares about the result, not the process. He can't just be a cog in the machine, he's way too much of a self-starter. He's still a long way from truly becoming Saul Goodman but deep down that's who he seems to be instinctively. He could potentially be happier trying to be James McGill but he doesn't have our foresight and at this point it seems that in a way he'd be holding himself back similar to Walter White vs. Heisenberg, they both just excel in ways that most people (especially the audiences they specifically had in their lives) won't appreciate. But they still both need that audience to bear witness to their accomplishments.

As for Mike, he stayed all night so he knows she's lying, he just wants to do right by her no matter what so he's diving deeper into the hole without asking any questions, I'm sure we will find out her motivations soon enough.
    Agreed..I don't think he's comfortable as Jimmy at all though. I think he's just meant to be Saul..he can't seem to function properly as Jimmy. He can't even resist pressing buttons he's not supposed to press

As for her I think maybe she wants to leave the house and move to a better one for her daughter..but feels guilty about asking him for money. So she made up the gunshot story knowing he'd want to move them somewhere else..I can't remember if they still live there in BB though.

3. Back To Top    #283
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah that seems pretty plausible, from what I remember they only ever showed him with his granddaughter at that park on BB.

4. Back To Top    #284
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bhikshubliss View Post
    Yeah that seems pretty plausible, from what I remember they only ever showed him with his granddaughter at that park on BB.
    He dropped her off at home once..I have to go back and look at the house though

5. Back To Top    #285
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ahhh, i finally got to see the episode... i can not get enough of this Fantastic show... Excellent from Start to End... Loved It !!!!

First... i cant wait till Jimmy leaves that Fucking law firm... he should be saving his money so he wont get into money problems later after he leaves... and what's Up Chuck's ASS?... My God, this guy is Really a Big Prick... Jimmy wasnt that Bad to him all those years he took care of him... we know that Chuck will eventally Die... i hope the writers dont make us Love him again before he dies, lol....

Second... yeah, what's wrong with Mike's D-I-L, there was No Point in Lying to Mike... and it's Funny that Mike looks OLDER now in the Past then he did later in the future in BB, lol... someone mentioned this would be Mike's "First" Kill?... i was assuming he had Killed before and was experienced already... i cant wait to see that Nacho/Mike Killing to take place....

i keep Loving all of Jimmy's Con Speeches... the one in the Bus was Priceless, the way he Delivered it was Awesome and the way he handled that video dumb dude was Great, lol...idk, maybe Jimmy couldnt wait to show the commercial to the Firm cause he wanted it on tv real fast... But, yeah, that was his biggest mistake so far... by jumping the gun and releasing it too early... But who knows, maybe he knew by showing it to them that Chuck, who has the Upper Hand, over there would shoot the commercial down just to see Jimmy go down...idk...

that Cameo comment from Jesse sounded Great on IGN... let's hope we see it soon... but Jesse 6 yrs younger wont work with the present aged Jesse... maybe with lots of makeup, lol... cant wait to see more BB characters as BCS keeps going....

here's the Sneak Peek to next week's Epi 2x04... poor Kim, Fucking Chuck is an Asshole... UGH !!! ...☺...

6. Back To Top    #286
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Ahhh, i finally got to see the episode... i can not get enough of this Fantastic show... Excellent from Start to End... Loved It !!!!

First... i cant wait till Jimmy leaves that Fucking law firm... he should be saving his money so he wont get into money problems later after he leaves... and what's Up Chuck's ASS?... My God, this guy is Really a Big Prick... Jimmy wasnt that Bad to him all those years he took care of him... we know that Chuck will eventally Die... i hope the writers dont make us Love him again before he dies, lol....

Second... yeah, what's wrong with Mike's D-I-L, there was No Point in Lying to Mike... and it's Funny that Mike looks OLDER now in the Past then he did later in the future in BB, lol... someone mentioned this would be Mike's "First" Kill?... i was assuming he had Killed before and was experienced already... i cant wait to see that Nacho/Mike Killing to take place....

i keep Loving all of Jimmy's Con Speeches... the one in the Bus was Priceless, the way he Delivered it was Awesome and the way he handled that video dumb dude was Great, lol...idk, maybe Jimmy couldnt wait to show the commercial to the Firm cause he wanted it on tv real fast... But, yeah, that was his biggest mistake so far... by jumping the gun and releasing it too early... But who knows, maybe he knew by showing it to them that Chuck, who has the Upper Hand, over there would shoot the commercial down just to see Jimmy go down...idk...

that Cameo comment from Jesse sounded Great on IGN... let's hope we see it soon... but Jesse 6 yrs younger wont work with the present aged Jesse... maybe with lots of makeup, lol... cant wait to see more BB characters as BCS keeps going....

here's the Sneak Peek to next week's Epi 2x04... poor Kim, Fucking Chuck is an Asshole... UGH !!! ...☺...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9akgWNf4PR0
    I think it is his first kill. He told the vet he was only doing body guard jobs..and he didn't want to "break any legs" so he refused the other offer the guy gave him. I'm not sure of course but I'm pretty sure he's not experienced yet

I pray we see a Jesse cameo. I'd love that

I fucking loathe Chuck. That preview you just shared has my blood boiling. I want to punch him in the throat. The way he stares is just obnoxious..I still think they're being overly dramatic though..the commercial was a success and that's all that matters

7. Back To Top    #287
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh, i forgot to mention the Easter Eggs... sorry none spotted for 2x03 other then the Toy i said earlier....BUT we will see one in 2x04, when we see the guy that Mike buys the Gun from, he's Jim Beavers who was also the dude that sold a Gun & later a Machine Gun to Walter in BB... the Promo looks Awesome, Lots of Great scenes including Chuck back Hiding his body again?, im glad, lol...☺...

8. Back To Top    #288
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder why Chuck looks so fucked up in that space blanket scene. He's been out and about for multiple days with seemingly no problem. Maybe it's caused by stress. Either way I'm glad he's suffering. I fucking loathe Chuck right now. How he could betray his brother who loved him and took care of him is completely beyond me. Jealous prick

9. Back To Top    #289
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    In Five-0 Mike killed the cops that killed his son so this would be his third kill, but his first contract kill.

10. Back To Top    #290
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Oh, i forgot to mention the Easter Eggs... sorry none spotted for 2x03 other then the Toy i said earlier....BUT we will see one in 2x04, when we see the guy that Mike buys the Gun from, he's Jim Beavers who was also the dude that sold a Gun & later a Machine Gun to Walter in BB... the Promo looks Awesome, Lots of Great scenes including Chuck back Hiding his body again?, im glad, lol...☺...

There was one other Easter egg in this episode. The movie that Jimmy and Kim were watching, Ice Nation Zebra, was the name of one of Saul's holding companies that he used for tax evasion in BB.

Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast