1. Back To Top    #401
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    10! Perfect finale! This is honestly the best show ever in my opinion

Pros
    - Chucks acting in the beginning was absolutely amazing. He's one hell of an actor
    - Jimmy is such a loving, caring brother. I love it
    - Kim's face when she saw Jimmy's commercial. She was so proud of him..that smile was huge. She was so far beyond rapturous
    - Getting to see Marco and Leonel again ..they are so attractive <3
    - The note left on Mike's car "Don't" lol. That made me laugh
    - Jimmy continuously knocking on Chuck's door. Too funny
    - Mike struggling to kill..he's getting closer to BB Mike though
    - I must say..the cliffhanger is really impressive. I'm not mad at all. It works out brilliantly. Now I don't have to see Chuck rat Jimmy out and have to wait until next season to see it. We'll only have to wait a week. Plus it's actually a good one. It's nothing like TWD cliffhanger

Cons
    - Nothing other than my usual gripe of there being no Tuco. Marco and Leonel were my eye candy tonight..but they're still not Raymond ;)
    - I. Fucking. Hate. Chuck. I hate him!!! I wish he died when he hit his head. What a piece of shit. He's gonna fuck Jimmy and Kim over

I must also say..I loved seeing Jonathan Banks fangirl over Raymond on Talking Saul. He was just praising the shit out of him <3
    - "Constant Professional"
    - "Such a nice guy"
    - "Worked hard in 100 degree weather"

2. Back To Top    #402
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    10/10 - An Awesome end to an Awesome season!! Season 3 can't come soon enough.

- The opening scene with Jimmy and Chuck at their dying mothers bedside. Typical jealous Chuck, he didn't tell Jimmy that his mom was calling his name before she died.
    - Ernie lying to Chuck about calling Jimmy
    - I loved Kim's reaction to Jimmy's commercial and laughed my ass off that the next commercial was for the garden Weasel.
    - Mike waiting to take Hector out, but not getting the shot. He could have so easily killed him if he would have taken out Nacho too, but he isn't a cold blooded killer yet.
    - Who set the car horn off and put the note on the car?
    - Chucks faraday cage

Dislikes:
    - Chuck secretly taping Jimmy's confession.

*I'm thinking that Chuck never really retired and that Hamlin probably was also in on Chucks plan to trick Jimmy into confessing.

*I'm calling it now. Ernie is going to be related to Gus Fring somehow. They look the same, dress the same and act the same.

3. Back To Top    #403
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    This show is quality. So, satisfying to watch! Kim and Jimmy are couple of the year! They are so good together. She always has Jimmy's back in public and knows how to take it to him when they are alone. She doesn't let him get away with squat! Love it. Who I don't love, f--king Chuck. I'm with you @Sadie, we were yelling at the tv for Chuck to die. So, bummed to see this go. I liked how they did the fade to black. Can hardly comprehend how quickly this sped by. Do we get more episodes next season? I hope so. I will miss this Monday night ritual of reading posts. You all offer such good summaries and pick up on the EE's that I don't see. Bet, some creative folks can help stretch the fun out a bit longer with some new BCS threads

4. Back To Top    #404
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    Loved Ernesto's "I miss the mail room." Ha! I bet you do after getting stuck in crazy town with Chuck!

I'm finding it hard to believe that Jimmy would fall for Chucks tape recorder scheme, he's too savvy for that, but it's his brother and he may be blind where Chuck is concerned, dunno. I'm hoping that it will be the last straw in Jimmy always being there for Chuck though, enough is enough!

Who was blocking Mikes shot? It seemed to be on purpose. Was it Gus? Could he be the one who was having Mike followed?

Another great season!!

5. Back To Top    #405
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    That is how you do a cliffhanger.

You know Chuck has something on Jimmy but now you can speculate where it goes next. If this was Gimple writing it he would have had Jimmy walk in the house and then it would cut to black.

My best speculation is that Chuck won't use the tape. He will just black mail Jimmy with it.

Wishlist for S3:
    -Gus (I think it's pretty obviously who stopped Mike. Either directly or indirectly it was Gus.)
    -Kuby (He's such a interesting character that I would love to see get so much more development than he did on Breaking Bad)
    -Francesca (I expect us to meet her for sure next season. Jimmy and Kim need a receptionist.)

Hank, Huell and Emilio/Jesse can be saved for S4-S5 (If they go that far)

6. Back To Top    #406
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey Gimple....THAT is how you do a cliffhanger.

7. Back To Top    #407
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Gus is clearly the reason for the note on Mike's car. That would explain how Mike and Gus get connected.

I think Chuck will use the tape against Jimmy, which causes Jimmy to be disbarred and leading him to become Saul Goodman.

Chuck is just an evil man. Willing to put his life at stake just to ruin Jimmy.

I live in Omaha, and the Cinnabon they show at the mall looks nothing like the ones we have here. I do pass one on the way to work everyday, it shares the same building space with a Schlotzsky's Deli. I have to say that this would be the best place for Jimmy/Saul to be, heck every Tuesday morning, there is a creepy old white Dodge van parked, backed up to the front door. I could see Jimmy/Saul having some kind of back business working out of this place.

Google map of the location. Creepy white Dodge Van, parked under tree to the right side.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@41.2339...7i13312!8i6656

8. Back To Top    #408
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    This show is quality. So, satisfying to watch! Kim and Jimmy are couple of the year! They are so good together. She always has Jimmy's back in public and knows how to take it to him when they are alone. She doesn't let him get away with squat! Love it. Who I don't love, f--king Chuck. I'm with you @Sadie, we were yelling at the tv for Chuck to die. So, bummed to see this go. I liked how they did the fade to black. Can hardly comprehend how quickly this sped by. Do we get more episodes next season? I hope so. I will miss this Monday night ritual of reading posts. You all offer such good summaries and pick up on the EE's that I don't see. Bet, some creative folks can help stretch the fun out a bit longer with some new BCS threads
    Agreed and I've been thinking of making some BCS threads when I can get on my laptop. I know I'll be making a Tuco love thread later tonight..I can't resist lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LostDude25 View Post
    Gus is clearly the reason for the note on Mike's car. That would explain how Mike and Gus get connected.

I think Chuck will use the tape against Jimmy, which causes Jimmy to be disbarred and leading him to become Saul Goodman.

Chuck is just an evil man. Willing to put his life at stake just to ruin Jimmy.

I live in Omaha, and the Cinnabon they show at the mall looks nothing like the ones we have here. I do pass one on the way to work everyday, it shares the same building space with a Schlotzsky's Deli. I have to say that this would be the best place for Jimmy/Saul to be, heck every Tuesday morning, there is a creepy old white Dodge van parked, backed up to the front door. I could see Jimmy/Saul having some kind of back business working out of this place.

Google map of the location. Creepy white Dodge Van, parked under tree to the right side.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@41.2339...7i13312!8i6656
    Hm..Gus leaving the note. I never thought of that..that would be pretty cool and it would set up their relationship. Good thought

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    That is how you do a cliffhanger.

You know Chuck has something on Jimmy but now you can speculate where it goes next. If this was Gimple writing it he would have had Jimmy walk in the house and then it would cut to black.

My best speculation is that Chuck won't use the tape. He will just black mail Jimmy with it.

Wishlist for S3:
    -Gus (I think it's pretty obviously who stopped Mike. Either directly or indirectly it was Gus.)
    -Kuby (He's such a interesting character that I would love to see get so much more development than he did on Breaking Bad)
    -Francesca (I expect us to meet her for sure next season. Jimmy and Kim need a receptionist.)

Hank, Huell and Emilio/Jesse can be saved for S4-S5 (If they go that far)
    More like if this was Gimple he'd have Chuck show the recording to Kim and then it would cut to black right before we saw her reaction. She'd just stand there with a blank face and we'd get nothing. This however was an excellent cliffhanger

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GotMyShoe View Post
    Loved Ernesto's "I miss the mail room." Ha! I bet you do after getting stuck in crazy town with Chuck!

I'm finding it hard to believe that Jimmy would fall for Chucks tape recorder scheme, he's too savvy for that, but it's his brother and he may be blind where Chuck is concerned, dunno. I'm hoping that it will be the last straw in Jimmy always being there for Chuck though, enough is enough!

Who was blocking Mikes shot? It seemed to be on purpose. Was it Gus? Could he be the one who was having Mike followed?

Another great season!!
    Maybe it's Gus, I know they planned on having him make an appearance last night but decided against it. Maybe they went with the note surprise instead. It's definitely something Gus would do..but I thought nacho saw Mike. He seemed to stare directly at him and turned to block Hector before getting him inside..maybe he called someone to tell them

9. Back To Top    #409
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    More like if this was Gimple he'd have Chuck show the recording to Kim and then it would cut to black right before we saw her reaction. She'd just stand there with a blank face and we'd get nothing. This however was an excellent cliffhanger
    We'd still know that he showed Kim the recording. We don't actually know who died on TWD.

Maybe Chuck would just say "Listen to this" and hit the play button. The camera doesn't actually show who it is. It's just a POV shot looking at Chuck's face with the recorder playing and then it cuts to black.

10. Back To Top    #410
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    We'd still know that he showed Kim the recording. We don't actually know who died on TWD.

Maybe Chuck would just say "Listen to this" and hit the play button. The camera doesn't actually show who it is. It's just a POV shot looking at Chuck's face with the recorder playing and then it cuts to black.
    I would rather not know that she saw it though. It would just make me worry over her reaction until season 3. Now I don't have to worry because he may not even show her.

My god...that would be an awful cliffhanger. That would definitely be a SG thing to do..thank god he's not the writer. These writers actually know what they're doing

Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast