Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #351
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Interesting Thoughts on KIM... im also Loving that she might still be Alive... im holding ur Hope @Sadie on Kim's Future and the Mystery of the Dummy will remain with us till someone tells us, lol...

@beethedead ... Ahhh, i Loved u remember more about the Dummy... i was Sure we had seen him before... somewhere... guess we gotta wait and see, lol...

maybe if we ask around on social media like Twitter, FB, someone would know... im not on any media so i cant ...☺...
    Can you believe, I finally knew something. I remembered that dummy thing immediately, who knows why, ha! I think he looks like a guy I used to date! Lol...just kidding.

2. Back To Top    #352
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I've been thinking about the Kim surviving thing all morning and I'm wondering if Saul is in the position of being put in jail? Or did he just take off in fear of the cartel? Could he maybe give himself up and Kim ends up being his lawyer? That would make me swoon

Maybe she gets an offer to work in Nebraska as a lawyer and she doesn't want to turn the opportunity down..which will upset Jimmy and most likely make them lose contact. They could have still been friends in BB though, maybe we just didn't see it. From what we've seen so far Kim seems to be a very forgiving person. I can imagine her forgiving him in the end and still having deep feelings for him. Which would make sense givin the Cinnabon Saul scenes we keep getting. They must mean something. Unless they decide to make her the cheating wife..which would fucking suck and would be ooc

I've been thinking about it for a while. I keep seeing people assume something bad happens to Kim, but there's really no evidence of that other than her not being in BB. Something bad may end up happening to her because of Saul's connections, but I'd like to think that either her career takes off or it doesn't pan out and she moves away. I really think the Nebraska stuff means something and it'll have something to do with her. Maybe Kim ended up going home and when things go bad for Saul, he goes there to try and reconnect with her. I doubt Kim was the cheating wife though. Supposedly there will be a Gene episode in the future so we'll find out eventually.

3. Back To Top    #353
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    I've been thinking about it for a while. I keep seeing people assume something bad happens to Kim, but there's really no evidence of that other than her not being in BB. Something bad may end up happening to her because of Saul's connections, but I'd like to think that either her career takes off or it doesn't pan out and she moves away. I really think the Nebraska stuff means something and it'll have something to do with her. Maybe Kim ended up going home and when things go bad for Saul, he goes there to try and reconnect with her. I doubt Kim was the cheating wife though. Supposedly there will be a Gene episode in the future so we'll find out eventually.
    That's very true..I hope you're right. She deserves to survive..I don't want every character that wasn't in BB to end up dead. So her living would be excellent. I can't wait to see what happens between them. Hopefully we get some more answers before season 2 ends

4. Back To Top    #354
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    So I was re watching breaking bad and Saul mentioned Nacho. I've never realized it until now. When Walt and Jesse kidnap him and hold him at gunpoint he says "it wasn't me, it was Ignacio. He's the one" Ignacio is nacho's real name..I wonder what he's talking about. He also mentions the cartel and someone named "lalo" I'm so excited now

5. Back To Top    #355
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    So I was re watching breaking bad and Saul mentioned Nacho. I've never realized it until now. When Walt and Jesse kidnap him and hold him at gunpoint he says "it wasn't me, it was Ignacio. He's the one" Ignacio is nacho's real name..I wonder what he's talking about. He also mentions the cartel and someone named "lalo" I'm so excited now
    Nice find.

I love BCS.

6. Back To Top    #356
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentialEvil View Post
    Nice find.

I love BCS.
    Agreed, it's an amazing show. I'd like your comment but the likes are disabled at the moment. I'll be back later to like it though

7. Back To Top    #357
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level

Pros
    -Loved the music during the searching of the trucks. Also loved that scene in general
    -I enjoyed seeing the adorable search dogs <3
    -Jimmy said yes to Kim, Yaas!! I'm so happy
    -Kim sprinting through the office in heels..damn. I can barely walk 2 ft in them
    -Mike spying on Hector
    -"The lunch..IT KICKED ASS!! Lol, she's so adorable when she's excited <3
    -"Japanese"
    -Hector was looking pretty badass with his sunglasses while smoking his cigarette..now I know why Tuco, Marco and Leonel admire him so much. The guy is smooth as hell..extremely annoying..but still a badass

Cons
    -I.Fucking.Hate.Chuck. I loathe him so much. He's such a jealous asshat..he can't handle the fact that Jimmy is becoming successful and I pray he's around to see it happen
    -The close up of the vile beetle crawling on the ground (I hate bugs. So much so that I'm dedicating a con to it)

Conflicted
    -What Jimmy just did was awesome..I just hope it doesn't backfire and screw him and Kim over..it probably will though

8. Back To Top    #358
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Level
    10/10 Great Jimmy episode

What I Liked:
    - Jimmy creating the "Fudge" character to get access to the Bomber in order to film an ad. I loved that scene.
    - Jimmy agreeing to Kim's idea for their working together
    - Happy Kim, I loved seeing her so excited after the meeting with Mesa Verde when she thought she was going to get them as clients.
    - Jimmy's attempt to sabotage Chuck and help Kim.
    - Mike and his granddaughter, I loved that he had her helping build that spiked hose without her knowing. What a great family project.

What I Didn't Like:
    - Jimmy sabotaging Chuck because it looks like somethings going to happen and it could hurt Jimmy and Kims relationship.

9. Back To Top    #359
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    10/10 Great Jimmy episode

What I Liked:
    - Jimmy creating the "Fudge" character to get access to the Bomber in order to film an ad. I loved that scene.
    - Jimmy agreeing to Kim's idea for their working together
    - Happy Kim, I loved seeing her so excited after the meeting with Mesa Verde when she thought she was going to get them as clients.
    - Jimmy's attempt to sabotage Chuck and help Kim.
    - Mike and his granddaughter, I loved that he had her helping build that spiked hose without her knowing. What a great family project.

What I Didn't Like:
    - Jimmy sabotaging Chuck because it looks like somethings going to happen and it could hurt Jimmy and Kims relationship.
    Would that screw Kim over in some way? Or just Jimmy? Since she didn't actually do anything wrong..I can't imagine how it could possibly get her in trouble..I don't think working together is gonna work out between them at all..they're too different when it comes to work ethics. They'd just piss each other off the entire time

10. Back To Top    #360
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Would that screw Kim over in some way? Or just Jimmy? Since she didn't actually do anything wrong..I can't imagine how it could possibly get her in trouble..I don't think working together is gonna work out between them at all..they're too different when it comes to work ethics. They'd just piss each other off the entire time
    She didn't do anything when Jimmy made that commercial either, she's just guilty by association and soon enough I figure she'll learn that. Jimmy makes her happy but he also makes it so much harder for her to make herself happy. Loved her scene of excitement after her meeting though, "Paige gives me the double thumbs up, boom boom, just like that!" Hope to see a couple of more joyful scenes of her before the inevitable downfall of their relationship.

Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast