Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
  1. Back To Top    #701
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Level
    Well it certainly explains why Kim has always been so hard on herself. Why she is so strict. She had to grow up very young. She didn't want to turn in to her mother. Even if that meant ignoring a whole part of herself. Which can be bad too. Once that side gets even the smallest taste it can't stop because she was starved from it for so long. And now she's looking for reasons to justify the scheming because she knows it's wrong. But that is what she saw in Jimmy. Even if she didn't know there was a part of herself that she was ignoring he helped fill that void for a long time because she could live through him. And she would lie to herself and judge him for it but that's why she likes him. But living through Jimmy just isn't enough anymore because she likes it too much. She's had that taste and that small taste destroyed her barrier.

And the saddest part is there is a real possibility that Kim may end up turning herself in to her mother, or worse. I don't think her mother was meant to be Jimmy and I don't think she's meant to be Kim either. Not right now at least. I think she may be what Kim ends up being though. Which is kinda funny because the joke theory for what happens to Kim is that she gets addicted to meth and turns in to Wendy from Breaking Bad. Not that her mother is as extreme as Wendy but it's not that far off either. Both selfish shit mothers with demons that they can't conquer.

I just can't wait until Paige unloads on Kim. I mean it has to happen. Paige and Kim have been friends since law school and she has helped Kim so many times when there wasn't really a reason to help her. And Kim has repaid her by constantly dropping the ball and even worse actual betrayal. Kim is helping the enemies. And Its only a matter of time until Paige realizes it.

2. Back To Top    #702
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Level
    It just goes to show what a fuckin joke the emmys are when the marvelous miss Maisel or whatever the fuck itís called wins awards for a show that no one really watches they just say they do to be hip. But Rhee seahorn gets gypped out of a nomination and win. Just bullshit

3. Back To Top    #703
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    It just goes to show what a fuckin joke the emmys are when the marvelous miss Maisel or whatever the fuck it’s called wins awards for a show that no one really watches they just say they do to be hip. But Rhee seahorn gets gypped out of a nomination and win. Just bullshit
    This! It happens every time, too. All awards are a joke now, only the bad ones win

4. Back To Top    #704
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1253 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    It just goes to show what a fuckin joke the emmys are when the marvelous miss Maisel or whatever the fuck it’s called wins awards for a show that no one really watches they just say they do to be hip. But Rhee seahorn gets gypped out of a nomination and win. Just bullshit
    I LOVE Mrs. Maisel, but I agree that Rhea Seehorn has been robbed.

5. Back To Top    #705
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    I LOVE Mrs. Maisel

6. Back To Top    #706
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    I LOVE Mrs. Maisel, but I agree that Rhea Seehorn has been robbed.
    Oh your the one

7. Back To Top    #707
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1253 Post(s)
    Level
    I started to write I've been called worse, but I'd probably offend someone...

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071