Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
  1. Back To Top    #821
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Tuco seems to have a soft spot for older people. Even in Better Call Saul. Though nobody really knows what happened to Abuelita.

Also, what happened to all of Hector's brothers? We know Abuelita is Hector's mom. We know Gonzo is Tuco's cousin but not a Salamanca. But Hector isn't a father to any of them. He's their uncle. I think it'd be awesome as hell to see a bunch of Salamancas show up and go to war with Gus and only a few of them survive. The only problem with all of this is how do they explain why The Cousins are so chill in Breaking Bad? Well, as chill as The Cousins can be. Like, it doesn't seem like they are at war with Gus when we see them in Breaking Bad. And Tuco obviously isn't at war with Gus. Joaquin works very closely with the cartel. How do they get away with killing Lalo without any one having a problem with it? And I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't know of the issues Lalo is having with them because The Cousins and Lalo work pretty closely together as we saw with them delivering the money to Jimmy to get Lalo out. It's not like they're all working independent of each other. Lalo was helping run the American side of the operation with Nacho until Tuco can get out prison because Hector can't anymore and when he's done he's supposed to go back to Mexico to run the Mexico side with The Cousins. It actually seems like Lalo is probably the closest with The Cousins. Where as Tuco is closest with Gonzo and Hector. And we don't really know much about Joaquin. Because of him being so young and inexperienced, my guess, is that he doesn't work for either side of the business. It seems like he's just a cartel soldier.

Another possibility would be them doing a time jump to Breaking Bad timeline to somewhere after The Cousins and Tuco's deaths and Lalo is still alive and that's when he's dealt with but the problem is #1 Lalo is smart. He knows what just happened. He suspects Nacho but he knows Nacho wouldn't do that on his own. It doesn't take a genius to see that it was Gus. Especially with their previous conflict from Season 4. And #2 Lalo is pissed after what just happened. They just attempted to kill him and did murder a lot of people he cared about. He's not going to wait YEARS to get revenge.
    Perhaps, if Lalo is alive, we will see him in the Gene timeline.

2. Back To Top    #822
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Perhaps, if Lalo is alive, we will see him in the Gene timeline.
    I have a hard time believing that Lalo isn't about to go to war with Gus after what just happened but that would be a twist if the final scene is Lalo killing Gene because the first episode we see Saul he was talking about Lalo. And even though I don't really see them ever doing a spinoff, I think because of the popularity of the Lalo character that he could probably have his own spinoff series about him rebuilding The Salamanca Empire in a post Gus Fring world. It could be a series that mainly takes place in Mexico. Lalo having been thought to be dead for so long. The only problem there is that Lalo would literally be the only character that could appear because everyone else would be dead. LOL. Maybe Kim could cameo at some point but that would probably be it because the Gene timeline takes place after Breaking Bad which takes place several years after Better Call Saul.

3. Back To Top    #823
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Tuco seems to have a soft spot for older people. Even in Better Call Saul. Though nobody really knows what happened to Abuelita.

Also, what happened to all of Hector's brothers? We know Abuelita is Hector's mom. We know Gonzo is Tuco's cousin but not a Salamanca. But Hector isn't a father to any of them. He's their uncle. I think it'd be awesome as hell to see a bunch of Salamancas show up and go to war with Gus and only a few of them survive. The only problem with all of this is how do they explain why The Cousins are so chill in Breaking Bad? Well, as chill as The Cousins can be. Like, it doesn't seem like they are at war with Gus when we see them in Breaking Bad. And Tuco obviously isn't at war with Gus. Joaquin works very closely with the cartel. How do they get away with killing Lalo without any one having a problem with it? And I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't know of the issues Lalo is having with them because The Cousins and Lalo work pretty closely together as we saw with them delivering the money to Jimmy to get Lalo out. It's not like they're all working independent of each other. Lalo was helping run the American side of the operation with Nacho until Tuco can get out prison because Hector can't anymore and when he's done he's supposed to go back to Mexico to run the Mexico side with The Cousins. It actually seems like Lalo is probably the closest with The Cousins. Where as Tuco is closest with Gonzo and Hector. And we don't really know much about Joaquin. Because of him being so young and inexperienced, my guess, is that he doesn't work for either side of the business. It seems like he's just a cartel soldier.

Another possibility would be them doing a time jump to Breaking Bad timeline to somewhere after The Cousins and Tuco's deaths and Lalo is still alive and that's when he's dealt with but the problem is #1 Lalo is smart. He knows what just happened. He suspects Nacho but he knows Nacho wouldn't do that on his own. It doesn't take a genius to see that it was Gus. Especially with their previous conflict from Season 4. And #2 Lalo is pissed after what just happened. They just attempted to kill him and did murder a lot of people he cared about. He's not going to wait YEARS to get revenge.
    Tuco definitely cares very deeply for his Tio and Abuelita, I think it says online that his abuelita died at some point. They may or may not confirm it, but I think she did die in BCS time. As for Hectors brothers, I assume they’re dead or something

As for the Salamanca war, I’d LOVE that, I assume there has to be some sort of war or at least a fight or even confrontation over this. There’s no way we won’t get answers for this, I hope they do go the Salamanca war way. I wonder if maybe Gus kills Lalo and gets rid of the body, makes it look like it was someone else’s fault or just never tells anyone but Mike. But I’d assume Jimmy would find out eventually, but maybe not

4. Back To Top    #824
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Jimmy never needs to find out. As far as he knows Lalo is dead. So unless Lalo pays him a visit I don't really see how he'd know. He isn't part of Gus' operation. He just sometimes does things for Mike and Mike sometimes does things for him. They are just each others "guy" that helps when they are in a situation they can't deal with themselves.

And I don't think Lalo will pay Jimmy a visit. He's got bigger shit to deal with. I think he's going to deal with Nacho and since Nacho thinks Lalo is dead he isn't going to be looking over his shoulder and he won't be as worried about his father.

5. Back To Top    #825
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Jimmy never needs to find out. As far as he knows Lalo is dead. So unless Lalo pays him a visit I don't really see how he'd know. He isn't part of Gus' operation. He just sometimes does things for Mike and Mike sometimes does things for him. They are just each others "guy" that helps when they are in a situation they can't deal with themselves.

And I don't think Lalo will pay Jimmy a visit. He's got bigger shit to deal with. I think he's going to deal with Nacho and since Nacho thinks Lalo is dead he isn't going to be looking over his shoulder and he won't be as worried about his father.
    But in BB Jimmy specifically asked walt if lalo sent him, so he must think he’s alive, also, I’m sure Lalo will pay him and kim another visit, unless they made a mistake in bb by having him mention lalo. As for nacho, you’re right, his dad will definitely die because he thinks he’s dead, that’s gonna be so sad

6. Back To Top    #826
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    He might just not be sure if he's dead or alive in Breaking Bad.

The last time Jimmy heard about Lalo is that he would be dying. So he could be like 90% sure that Lalo is dead. But since it hasn't been confirmed by Mike that he actually did die there is like a 10% fear that Lalo is still alive and when he's captured he realizes that would be the only possibility especially with him being brought out to the desert which seems to be a Salamanca thing.

The "It wasn't me it was Ignacio" sounds like something he would say if he never saw Lalo again until that moment where he thought he was captured by Lalo in Breaking Bad. Because if Lalo sees Jimmy again in BCS why wouldn't he give up Nacho then? Especially since he has Kim to look after. It's not just his life that is at risk. Lalo knows who Kim is. So he would give up Nacho instantly to keep her safe.

But like I said, I'm not sure Lalo even needs Jimmy right now. Maybe he would visit him later after all this shit is over but he just doesn't make it out of the war with Gus and right now Jimmy is the least of his worries. He knows Nacho is a traitor and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Gus sent those men because of their recent conflict. And Jimmy doesn't have access to any information that Lalo needs.

7. Back To Top    #827
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't believe we don't have an episode to look forward to Monday night. I so looked forward to this show.

8. Back To Top    #828
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    An easy answer to where is Kim would be, what if Jimmy and Kim hire Ed the Cleaner in order to protect her? It would have to be done through Mike since Robert Forester is dead (unless its already been filmed or cgi ala Carrie Fisher) but it would explain why Jimmy still has a little jimmy left in him in BB knowing shes still alive and safe but yet cant bring her up to anyone. I just dont see her being killed off, nor do I see her going to work for Lalo.

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283