The latest promo!

2. Back To Top    #82
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Wednesdays episode was really great. It was everything I love about Empire but this time the storytelling had the perfect pacing. It didn't feel rushed or two slow.

Cookie hitting Hakeem with her pocketbook and broom.

Lucious and Cookie working together.

Everyone rallying to support Rhonda and Andre after the miscarriage.

Rhonda remembering the accident.

Dislikes:

Camilla

Anika

Hakeem and Laura having sex. It's just messy with Anika pregnant and Camilla back.

3. Back To Top    #83
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Ah this episode didn't disappoint this time. I felt so bad for Ronda and André, the tragedy of losing a child.. but I'm glad that Rhonda's memory is coming back, and I hope Anika gets her just desserts. @Lilac Fields Hakeem is digging himself into a much greater predicament by having romantic involvmemts with 3 women and then add the escalating feud between him and his father, this scenario is bound to blow up in his face any time now. But I love Cookie and Camila, things are going to get real catty and devious with these two ladies. I can't wait!

I love this song by Jamal!

4. Back To Top    #84
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Indelible View Post
    Ah this episode didn't disappoint this time. I felt so bad for Ronda and André, the tragedy of losing a child.. but I'm glad that Rhonda's memory is coming back, and I hope Anika gets her just desserts. @Lilac Fields Hakeem is digging himself into a much greater predicament by having romantic involvmemts with 3 women and then add the escalating feud between him and his father, this scenario is bound to blow up in his face any time now. But I love Cookie and Camila, things are going to get real catty and devious with these two ladies. I can't wait!

I love this song by Jamal! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sazmJDucpUY
    The one thing I have to give to Empire @Indelible is their music choices and Jamal/Jussie kills it every time. The guy can sing and act.

It was definitely sad about the baby and I felt really bad for Andre and Rhonda. Anika will do anything to have the first grandchild but I doubt her being pregnant will soften Lucious and Cookies heart. They probably want to kill Hakeem right now and have zero love for Anika.

I can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully we'll get to see everyone else like Becky and Porsha.

5. Back To Top    #85
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    The one thing I have to give to Empire @Indelible is their music choices and Jamal/Jussie kills it every time. The guy can sing and act.

It was definitely sad about the baby and I felt really bad for Andre and Rhonda. Anika will do anything to have the first grandchild but I doubt her being pregnant will soften Lucious and Cookies heart. They probably want to kill Hakeem right now and have zero love for Anika.

I can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully we'll get to see everyone else like Becky and Porsha.
    I'm a huge fan of Jussie/Jamal's music! The quality and themes of his songs are brilliant. Porsha and Becky are awesome, I hope they get more screen time too ,they're funny as hell. :)

6. Back To Top    #86
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought I'd just watch a little of the episode, and see if it caught my interest this season....well, what was I thinking ~ I was riveted!! This show has so much going on that it boggles my mind! Can't wait for next week!!

7. Back To Top    #87
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Indelible View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Jussie/Jamal's music! The quality and themes of his songs are brilliant. Porsha and Becky are awesome, I hope they get more screen time too ,they're funny as hell. :)
    Same! Porsha and Beck bring the comic relief. What I love even more about Jussie is he actually writes the music himself. I appreciate that so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I thought I'd just watch a little of the episode, and see if it caught my interest this season....well, what was I thinking ~ I was riveted!! This show has so much going on that it boggles my mind! Can't wait for next week!!
    Awesome! I'm so glad you like the show. There's so much that happens in one episode and the music is always so great.

8. Back To Top    #88
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    @Feelin' Groovy I hope you stick with the show , it's only going to get better as the season progresses. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    Same! Porsha and Beck bring the comic relief. What I love even more about Jussie is he actually writes the music himself. I appreciate that so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! I'm so glad you like the show. There's so much that happens in one episode and the music is always so great.
    Jussie exemplifies true talent! Bless him. :)

9. Back To Top    #89
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level

10. Back To Top    #90
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Did anyone see Empire tonight? Who do you think is in the coffin? After tonight episode I think the person in the coffin is Kingsley's mother.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789