Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level

Wolves are Nearby!!

Not necessarily a spoiler, more like a check up.

Anyone notice the 2 painted signs saying "Wolves are nearby" and the "W" carved in the walker foreheads (the walker upper bodies in that truck that fell out)?? I know the next episode shows "Wild Dogs (practically Wolves at this point, although a few breeds)" but I'm sure they have owners with them... no pun intended but it actually is called "THEM"..(huh).

The first sign with the writing was faint, and was on the side of that "old barn" that Michonne was staring at out of her window shortly after the "Opening credits" when they were driving to Shirewilt and Tyrese was talking about his Dad listening to the News on the radio. The other was in white writing on a small brick wall inside of "Shirewilt" when Noah collapses in the middle of the street.

I'm confused as to why the camera didn't focus on it, being they were like Easter Eggs being in the background and very Faint on the Old Barn. Maybe to not thicken the storyline and maybe their will be more signs next episode for people to later look back at 5x09 and say "Oooooooh, ok, that's who did that"

Anything on this group? Too far away to likely be DC scavengers, so is Aaron (Richmond is a 1-2 hour drive from DC, if I recall correctly.) Unless the "DC Scavengers" have a new name being they are NOT going to be in or around DC.

Btw, is "Walker1001" (or whatever his name is) eating his share of "Humble Pie" after this episode????

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Level
    There's really no reason for you to bring up that person again,we all knew they were a troll that got to hang around to long. You've already asked the same exact question in another and got told what happened.. And there's already a few threads for this in the episodes section

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Mac View Post
    There's really no reason for you to bring up that person again,we all knew they were a troll that got to hang around to long. You've already asked the same exact question in another and got told what happened.. And there's already a few threads for this in the episodes section
    Gotcha, new to the forum. Im used to the other one which "Suspicions" get thrown into the Spoiler section being its the main section viewed.

Will delete if its possible.

Thanks.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I gotta say, I'm disappointed Walker10001 didn't come back to explain to us why he's still someone right not counting that one episode

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    The Governor's Eyepatch verytallmidget's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeInABox View Post
    I gotta say, I'm disappointed Walker10001 didn't come back to explain to us why he's still someone right not counting that one episode
    lmfao, please - that user will probably disappear.

Also, keep in mind that the TV show is different from the comics. There is no rule that says they have to follow the DC Scavenger story line; It's probably safe to assume "The Wolves" are the next baddies.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    Not necessarily a spoiler, more like a check up.

Anyone notice the 2 painted signs saying "Wolves are nearby"...."WOLVES NOT FAR"......

FTFY.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level

Was on the barn on the ride there as well.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    The really creepy part is whoever painted the sign has the same damn handwriting as every other tagger since S3. Ex: "Clear." Are you paying attention, Grace Walker???

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by verytallmidget View Post
    That user will probably disappear.

Also, keep in mind that the TV show is different from the comics. There is no rule that says they have to follow the DC Scavenger story line; It's probably safe to assume "The Wolves" are the next baddies.
    True, but Gimple loves the comic book and likes remixing or directly adapting many things from the comic onto the TV show. I'm pretty confident that "The Wolves" are a remix of the DC Scavengers from the GN and we will see them be defeated in the Season 5 finale which will be a near panel for panel adaptation of Issue 78.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolexus View Post
    The really creepy part is whoever painted the sign has the same damn handwriting as every other tagger since S3. Ex: "Clear." Are you paying attention, Grace Walker???
    It's interesting you brought that up because I was just thinking about all those little Easter eggs from the writing on the walls in Clear. Nothing really huge in the story as I recall, but little things that happened in season 4. These signs may have just been Easter eggs along those lines hinting at the feral dogs that attacked them in Them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast