Forgot your username?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Back To Top    #71
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Level
    Demario has been ask back when filming resumes on BIP.

http://popculture.com/tv-shows/2017/...-invited-back/

2. Back To Top    #72
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Indelible View Post
    So ladies, BIP will resume filming and will air this August as scheduled. Warner Bros. reviewed the infamous video footage and found no sexual misconduct. In fact, the video proved that the entire encounter was consensual. So Demario's name/character has been officially cleared, and they've already asked him to return to the show. I believe he accepted. :)https://m.popkey.co/0a5e9d/5MlKz_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg
    Good, I'm glad his name was cleared. When I heard Corinne was going to be on the show I expected some drama, but nothing like this. It was bad enough that DeMario concealed his girlfriend from Rachel, so when this mess happened, it looked bad for him, for a minute.

I wonder if Corinne is also returning?!

3. Back To Top    #73
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    @Feelin' Groovy, With the whole secret ex scenario, Rachel definitely dodged a bullet with that one. Nonetheless, I'm glad his reputation will be somewhat restored. I honestly don't think he's a dirty dog, but he needs to practice restraint and/or self control, because the next time could have a more damning consequence.
    I'm not sure at this time if Corrine was invited back, but it would be interesting to see how they could possibly coexist under the same roof, being it will be extremely awkward, to say the least. Lol

4. Back To Top    #74
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    @Indelible, @Beatrice, @Carl's Right Eye ~ so Reality Steve was right...Rachel "picked" Brian. I had no idea she was going to practically beg Peter to commit to a proposal. I was disappointed that she would stoop so low as to plead and cry with him about it. She kept Peter in the mix long after his time should have expired. The writing was on the wall early on, but she was so attracted to him I guess she thought she could change his mind. I felt like he was playing her, and she let some good guys go to keep him. Please please please DON'T pick him as the next Bachelor.

That said, I do like Brian. He's handsome, has a good job worthy of a career woman on Rachel's level, and he seems really into her. I'm hoping their relationship becomes a success story!

Here comes Bachelor Paradise with the drinking and the crying and the sexing.....let the shenanigans begin, LOL!!!

5. Back To Top    #75
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    @Indelible, @Beatrice, @Carl's Right Eye ~ so Reality Steve was right...Rachel "picked" Brian. I had no idea she was going to practically beg Peter to commit to a proposal. I was disappointed that she would stoop so low as to plead and cry with him about it. She kept Peter in the mix long after his time should have expired. The writing was on the wall early on, but she was so attracted to him I guess she thought she could change his mind. I felt like he was playing her, and she let some good guys go to keep him. Please please please DON'T pick him as the next Bachelor.

That said, I do like Brian. He's handsome, has a good job worthy of a career woman on Rachel's level, and he seems really into her. I'm hoping their relationship becomes a success story!

Here comes Bachelor Paradise with the drinking and the crying and the sexing.....let the shenanigans begin, LOL!!!
    I missed the finale last night, as I had taken a day trip to Houston and had flight delays due to weather. I knew from Reality Steve, too, who she picked; but I wanted to see the finale and the AFTR.

The problem for the show in picking Peter for the next Bachelor would be his aversion to making a commitment (or pretending to) after the short amount of time allotted to their season. He has to say he's in it to find his future wife, and I don't see how he can say that now that he's on record as saying the show is too short a time for that. I won't watch BIP. I watched the first two (and only) seasons of Bachelor Pad, but I just don't find it interesting.

6. Back To Top    #76
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post

I'm so happy for them. Clearly Bryan is completely smitten with Rachel and IMO, the better choice for Rachel. Good luck to the lovely couple. :)

7. Back To Top    #77
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I
    Bring it on! I'm not so sure about Rachel and Brian ever making it to the altar since he was on a prior reality show called "The Player". I fear he may be a fame whore.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.