Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level

Pete: Sexual Abuser?

I think he is a sexual abuser. I found something off-putting about the fact that he said that Rick's kids should come in so he could give them a check-up. There is also the fact that Sam and Ron had not wounds on their faces (which would be the case if he was a physical abuser) and it sort of dawned on me that sexual abusers don't leaves physical marks on their victims. He is sexually abusing his younger son (and his wife possibly) and he is going to sexually abuse Tara as well. And it's all going to come out next week......unless, of course, everyone else is right and Jessie's the abuser.......hopefully, that's not the case and it's Pete.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Christ2010Grad View Post
    I think he is a sexual abuser. I found something off-putting about the fact that he said that Rick's kids should come in so he could give them a check-up. There is also the fact that Sam and Ron had not wounds on their faces (which would be the case if he was a physical abuser) and it sort of dawned on me that sexual abusers don't leaves physical marks on their victims. He is sexually abusing his younger son (and his wife possibly) and he is going to sexually abuse Tara as well. And it's all going to come out next week......unless, of course, everyone else is right and Jessie's the abuser.......hopefully, that's not the case and it's Pete.
    Sam told Carol that he didn't want the gun for himself though so I doubt he is the one being abused regardless of what kind of abuse may be taking place....I'm not buying the sexual abuse or Jessie as the abuser theories.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    Jessie is definitely not the abuser.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by crossb0w View Post
    Sam told Carol that he didn't want the gun for himself though so I doubt he is the one being abused.
    Maybe it was for his brother or his mom. His dad could be abusing them. Or he is the one being abused and he wants to be ready so the next time his dad tries to abuse him, he can kill him.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm not 100% on whether or not I think it's particularly sexual abuse, but I definitely think the abuse is coming from Pete. I know a lot think it could be Jessie. I don't give the writers enough credit to practically hammer in the douchebag vibes for Pete, then to turn around and have it be someone else.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Ron had a busted lip that was noticed at the party last week. He could of gotten it in a fight with one of the other kids I suppose. But it seems to me to close for comfort he was hit by an abusive parent.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think Pete's a sexual abuser. It's more likely that he's beating or mentally abusing his family.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Level
    it makes sense that he's abusing ron. with ron being the same age as carl and what happened to carl, that could totally make rick flip. the other issue is does jessie know. it's clear that sam knows, and sam did say he tells jessie everything so it's likely she does know. if that's the case, it will be interesting if that affects jessie and rick's interaction.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    That could be the case. They may mix that scenario in considering, like you said, there are no physical signs of abuse on any of the Anderson family. Interesting twist. I just wonder, if this is the case, if Sam will end up as collateral damage as well as Pete? It would seem right in a way, no?

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't want them to go the sexual abuse route - I don't trust them to handle it well since they've pretty much already glossed over Carl's assault, and the physical abuse is bad enough.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast