Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
  1. Back To Top    #601
    Status
    building traps to catch walkers for McLeod's latest battle royale
    Threads
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Level
    @DoctorWhat created this thread so if she feels like it's getting off topic then it's okay for her to say so and for others to back up her claims. She knew the intentions of the thread were to explore the idea of Jessie taking on some of comic Andrea's remaining arcs.

2. Back To Top    #602
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1394 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by walkertrapqueen View Post
    @DoctorWhat created this thread so if she feels like it's getting off topic then it's okay for her to say so and for others to back up her claims. She knew the intentions of the thread were to explore the idea of Jessie taking on some of comic Andrea's remaining arcs.
    I clearly created this during some "dark" times (), which is more than obvious if anyone knows me. Honestly I was hoping this thread would just die or be re-purposed. I honestly don't mind if conversations evolve, but I do prefer conversation remain civil (if tongue-in-cheek snarky).

People need to chill. That goes for no matter what the poster believes (Jessie is Andrea, Jessie is not Andrea, there is no Andrea, Jessie is useless, Jessie is awesome, etc. etc.).

ETA: So I guess I'm all for people posting whatever they want so long as it's polite. I'm not a mod, so I have no authority to steer it any which way regardless.

3. Back To Top    #603
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    Not keeping track of the whole thread, but keeping track of the latest pages, enough to see something wrong and call it out, you have no autority to kick out anybody of this thread.
    We all have went off topic in many threads, no need to be so rude to @Poison Ivy.
    Do you actually have something to add about Jessie being Andrea? Who kicked some one out the thread? ?? Baiting baiting baiting. ..and more derailing!

4. Back To Top    #604
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    Do you actually have something to add about Jessie being Andrea? Who kicked some one out the thread? ?? Baiting baiting baiting. ..and more derailing!
    If you think it's baiting good for you, as I said I saw something wrong and called it, no science.
    See @DoctorWhat's post above, she is fine with any opinion , just as long as it's polite, no need to kick users out, that's just rude.
    Now I don't have anything else to add

5. Back To Top    #605
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1394 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Fields View Post
    I don't really see her post as baiting. She wasn't trying to inflame the passions of any particular group.

In an attempt to go back on topic, I will say the only reason I think the Jessie = Andrea theory cropped up anyway was due to the blonde hair in a ponytail. I don't think much stock can be put in that though considering AB just prefers to have her hair blonde. I doubt they'd make her dye her hair dark just because comic Jessie had dark hair.

6. Back To Top    #606
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    If you think it's baiting good for you, as I said I saw something wrong and called it, no science.
    See @DoctorWhat's post above, she is fine with any opinion , just as long as it's polite, no need to kick users out, that's just rude.
    Now I don't have anything else to add
    No one kicked any one out if you actually read the whole thread you would see that. I saw Doctors post after I replied to you! Your post is on the page before hers!

7. Back To Top    #607
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Level
    To all the backseat modders, just stop. All of you get on topic and stop the baiting comments. Take your personal beefs with others to PM.

- - - Updated - - -

So due to what this thread has turned into, the OP has now requested that it be closed.
    @DoctorWhat, if you want it reopened in the future, please let me know.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061