1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    The Succubus aka "The Beast" Empress's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyra_Verse View Post
    I bet they're not going to kill him. He's useless and a waste of space but he's a suffering priest who gives a religious aspect to the show in the form of a character. And someone on the writing table likes that - I guarantee it. They should've just kept Hershel and left Father Gabriel out of it completely.

Who else thought it was super strange how they just ran across this priest, in pristine clothing, who just happened to be stranded on a rock in need of help? Talk about a character they just "conveniently" threw in because he was in the comics! They could have made that introduction more interesting and believable...
    Gabriel has just been wretched from inception. Wussy and vomiting, begging for food from his saviors, as if they don't need their own shit, knowing full well he doesn't deserve anything for letting all those people die that came for shelter, and yet judged TF for killing the CANNIBALS that had killed one of their own, as well as continuing to hunt them down, I mean please they didn't even torture them, which they would have deserved. Then he gets to ASZ and turns into the ultimate douche, like more than I ever thought anyone could be, like I thought before I hated him I don't even have words for how foul this beast is. No one cares that you're a "man of God" I feel sorry for God to have such filth claiming to be a follower of his word. Please please please let him die in the most painful way possible. I love Darcille but I'm so down for Gabecille instead. I think that's my new OTP.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeRapunzel View Post
    Gabriel has just been wretched from inception. Wussy and vomiting, begging for food from his saviors, as if they don't need their own shit, knowing full well he doesn't deserve anything for letting all those people die that came for shelter, and yet judged TF for killing the CANNIBALS that had killed one of their own, as well as continuing to hunt them down, I mean please they didn't even torture them, which they would have deserved. Then he gets to ASZ and turns into the ultimate douche, like more than I ever thought anyone could be, like I thought before I hated him I don't even have words for how foul this beast is. No one cares that you're a "man of God" I feel sorry for God to have such filth claiming to be a follower of his word. Please please please let him die in the most painful way possible. I love Darcille but I'm so down for Gabecille instead. I think that's my new OTP.
    But that means we'll have to bear him until like season 7. And nobody in the group loves him so he doesn't fit the Lucille treatment. Save that for Daryl, throw Gabriel to the herd.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    But that means we'll have to bear him until like season 7. And nobody in the group loves him so he doesn't fit the Lucille treatment. Save that for Daryl, throw Gabriel to the herd.
    Oh GOD nevermind, you're so right. Let him be one of many casualties in the herd, I said amen.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh GOD nevermind, you're so right. Let him be one of many casualties in the herd, I said amen.
    Amen.
    He deserves to go in ep 1 tho, but it's not gonna happen.
    Plus after what happened with the actor I think SG would like to get rid of him, not a good look to have an actor with that issues.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Level
    Amen.
    He deserves to go in ep 1 tho, but it's not gonna happen.
    Plus after what happened with the actor I think SG would like to get rid of him, not a good look to have an actor with that issues.
    We should only have to suffer for another 3-5 episodes though. I think we can realistically hope for his death because the finale ended with his redemption arc, it's small but it's there, and he can go now. What did the actor do though?

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Has he even had a impact on the story so far. Besides giving the group shelter?

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    We should only have to suffer for another 3-5 episodes though. I think we can realistically hope for his death because the finale ended with his redemption arc, it's small but it's there, and he can go now. What did the actor do though?
    llol, didn't work, everyone still hates him.

Didn't you hear about it? here
    http://www.people.com/article/seth-g...eeding-georgia
    he could've killed someone, can't believe some people tried to excuse it, it was awkward when SG was asked about it, I think the best thing is to off him because it brings bad media attention for the show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon's Mistress View Post
    Has he even had a impact on the story so far. Besides giving the group shelter?
    and destroying it himself, and going full Judas on the people that saved his ass... ? I think not.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    llol, didn't work, everyone still hates him.

Didn't you hear about it? here
    http://www.people.com/article/seth-g...eeding-georgia
    he could've killed someone, can't believe some people tried to excuse it, it was awkward when SG was asked about it, I think the best thing is to off him because it brings bad media attention for the show.

- - - Updated - - -

and destroying it himself, and going full Judas on the people that saved his ass... ? I think not.
    Yeah he sucks.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon's Mistress View Post
    Yeah he sucks.
    He does, he's one of these awful characters that should be killed off after they serve their purpose, he already has.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    he does, he's one of these awful characters that should be killed off after they serve their purpose, he already has.
    amen

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast