Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: Hell On Wheels

  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child The Regulator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    163
    Threads
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    140
    Level
    6
    If he's indeed dead, they screwed up. For pretty much being the second leading guy in the show next to Cullen Bohannon, I'd have expected more of a dramatic send-off instead of "oh, okay, random Bear. And Eva has ESP. Okay then." lol

  2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Anna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Here
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,878
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Points
    178
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by The Regulator View Post
    If he's indeed dead, they screwed up. For pretty much being the second leading guy in the show next to Cullen Bohannon, I'd have expected more of a dramatic send-off instead of "oh, okay, random Bear. And Eva has ESP. Okay then." lol
    It would not make sense to kill of the Number 2 character in such an anti-climatic way.

  3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Offline
    Governor tyrion93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,060
    Threads
    120
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Points
    12,103
    Level
    31
    I agree that it's anti-climatic, but I'm still hoping he's dead. IMO, he's been by far one of the blandest characters on the show, and played by one of the least impressive actors (I'm sorry Common, you CANNOT act).

  4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Anna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Here
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,878
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Points
    178
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    I agree that it's anti-climatic, but I'm still hoping he's dead. IMO, he's been by far one of the blandest characters on the show, and played by one of the least impressive actors (I'm sorry Common, you CANNOT act).
    I understand your point of view on Common. I thought he made acting progress comparing the first episode to the last. I also enjoyed seeing his character love a baby that was not his child.

    They need to give us a better season next time!

  5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest Amriibacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    625
    Threads
    80
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Points
    1,129
    Level
    14
    I loved the way Cullen exposed the swede, I think one of the best moments so far!

  6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy urdeadtome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,708
    Threads
    13
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Points
    321
    Level
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Amriibacchus View Post
    I loved the way Cullen exposed the swede, I think one of the best moments so far!
    That was an amazing scene, Anson Mount was brilliant and it cracked me up how he just brought the crazy right out of the swede with just a little nudging like that! This season has had a really great start and looks to be really interesting? I just hope that Elam is found alive somehow (I think he's held up with the indians somewhere being nursed back to health?) because the expression on Cullen's face at the end of the last episode was just heartbreaking!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    I understand your point of view on Common. I thought he made acting progress comparing the first episode to the last. I also enjoyed seeing his character love a baby that was not his child.

    They need to give us a better season next time!
    Hey Anna, this has nothing to do with the discussion about Common (but I do think he's improved a lot in the last season and really hope he shows up again soon), but I had to tell you that I love your avitar, it's hilarious and so true! Flip flops are considered structural and essential footwear in the South and will wear them basically 10 months out of the year here in Atlanta? Just wanted to let you know!

  7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy urdeadtome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,708
    Threads
    13
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Points
    321
    Level
    19
    Okay, is anybody else as stunned, dumbfounded and completely pissed off after tonight's episode?!? I don't even know what to say or how to feel going forward from this point because I completely do not get what happened tonight? I'm so sad, disappointed and confused that it's honestly going to be hard to get past this decision that was made by Cullen and it really sucks because I really love this show, but this just made no sense to me tonight? Somebody help me understand and tell me it's gonna be okay because I've never been so close to just cutting off a show that I've followed from the very start mid-season and never watching again? Sorry but I'm so mad right now!


    Spoiler Spoiler:

  8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,720
    Threads
    108
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Points
    22,143,661
    Level
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by urdeadtome View Post
    Okay, is anybody else as stunned, dumbfounded and completely pissed off after tonight's episode?!? I don't even know what to say or how to feel going forward from this point because I completely do not get what happened tonight? I'm so sad, disappointed and confused that it's honestly going to be hard to get past this decision that was made by Cullen and it really sucks because I really love this show, but this just made no sense to me tonight? Somebody help me understand and tell me it's gonna be okay because I've never been so close to just cutting off a show that I've followed from the very start mid-season and never watching again?
    I know i was stunned. Will need to let it process for a bit.

  9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy urdeadtome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,708
    Threads
    13
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Points
    321
    Level
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon's Mistress View Post
    I know i was stunned. Will need to let it process for a bit.
    I honestly can't process it at all? It just makes no sense to me, what in the hell was the point of even bringing him back for two episodes and it wasn't even necessary for the story line right now? It would have been easier for everyone if they had just left things as they were at the end of last season and let us all assume what had happened and let us have the damn closure that we'd developed for the character over the hiatus and never brought him back except for maybe flashbacks or visions or something but this was just plain stupid to me?!

  10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,720
    Threads
    108
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Points
    22,143,661
    Level
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by urdeadtome View Post
    I honestly can't process it at all? It just makes no sense to me, what in the hell was the point of even bringing him back for two episodes and it wasn't even necessary for the story line right now? It would have been easier for everyone if they had just left things as they were at the end of last season and let us all assume what had happened and let us have the damn closure that we'd developed for the character over the hiatus and never brought him back except for maybe flashbacks or visions or something but this was just plain stupid to me?!
    Agreed. And he was so out of character it was just weird.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Who the hell are you?
    By Mans in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: December 12th, 2017, 11:09 PM
  2. How Could Hell Get Any Worse?
    By Dknux in forum Serial Zombie Fiction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 19th, 2013, 07:30 PM
  3. Discussion: One Hell Of A Night
    By dc4340 in forum Season Four
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: March 17th, 2013, 02:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.