Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell On Wheels

1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    If he's indeed dead, they screwed up. For pretty much being the second leading guy in the show next to Cullen Bohannon, I'd have expected more of a dramatic send-off instead of "oh, okay, random Bear. And Eva has ESP. Okay then." lol

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Regulator View Post
    If he's indeed dead, they screwed up. For pretty much being the second leading guy in the show next to Cullen Bohannon, I'd have expected more of a dramatic send-off instead of "oh, okay, random Bear. And Eva has ESP. Okay then." lol
    It would not make sense to kill of the Number 2 character in such an anti-climatic way.

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree that it's anti-climatic, but I'm still hoping he's dead. IMO, he's been by far one of the blandest characters on the show, and played by one of the least impressive actors (I'm sorry Common, you CANNOT act).

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    I agree that it's anti-climatic, but I'm still hoping he's dead. IMO, he's been by far one of the blandest characters on the show, and played by one of the least impressive actors (I'm sorry Common, you CANNOT act).
    I understand your point of view on Common. I thought he made acting progress comparing the first episode to the last. I also enjoyed seeing his character love a baby that was not his child.

They need to give us a better season next time!

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved the way Cullen exposed the swede, I think one of the best moments so far!

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Amriibacchus View Post
    I loved the way Cullen exposed the swede, I think one of the best moments so far!
    That was an amazing scene, Anson Mount was brilliant and it cracked me up how he just brought the crazy right out of the swede with just a little nudging like that! This season has had a really great start and looks to be really interesting? I just hope that Elam is found alive somehow (I think he's held up with the indians somewhere being nursed back to health?) because the expression on Cullen's face at the end of the last episode was just heartbreaking!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    I understand your point of view on Common. I thought he made acting progress comparing the first episode to the last. I also enjoyed seeing his character love a baby that was not his child.

They need to give us a better season next time!
    Hey Anna, this has nothing to do with the discussion about Common (but I do think he's improved a lot in the last season and really hope he shows up again soon), but I had to tell you that I love your avitar, it's hilarious and so true! Flip flops are considered structural and essential footwear in the South and will wear them basically 10 months out of the year here in Atlanta? Just wanted to let you know!

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Okay, is anybody else as stunned, dumbfounded and completely pissed off after tonight's episode?!? I don't even know what to say or how to feel going forward from this point because I completely do not get what happened tonight? I'm so sad, disappointed and confused that it's honestly going to be hard to get past this decision that was made by Cullen and it really sucks because I really love this show, but this just made no sense to me tonight? Somebody help me understand and tell me it's gonna be okay because I've never been so close to just cutting off a show that I've followed from the very start mid-season and never watching again? Sorry but I'm so mad right now!

Spoiler Spoiler:

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by urdeadtome View Post
    Okay, is anybody else as stunned, dumbfounded and completely pissed off after tonight's episode?!? I don't even know what to say or how to feel going forward from this point because I completely do not get what happened tonight? I'm so sad, disappointed and confused that it's honestly going to be hard to get past this decision that was made by Cullen and it really sucks because I really love this show, but this just made no sense to me tonight? Somebody help me understand and tell me it's gonna be okay because I've never been so close to just cutting off a show that I've followed from the very start mid-season and never watching again?
    I know i was stunned. Will need to let it process for a bit.

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon's Mistress View Post
    I know i was stunned. Will need to let it process for a bit.
    I honestly can't process it at all? It just makes no sense to me, what in the hell was the point of even bringing him back for two episodes and it wasn't even necessary for the story line right now? It would have been easier for everyone if they had just left things as they were at the end of last season and let us all assume what had happened and let us have the damn closure that we'd developed for the character over the hiatus and never brought him back except for maybe flashbacks or visions or something but this was just plain stupid to me?!

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by urdeadtome View Post
    I honestly can't process it at all? It just makes no sense to me, what in the hell was the point of even bringing him back for two episodes and it wasn't even necessary for the story line right now? It would have been easier for everyone if they had just left things as they were at the end of last season and let us all assume what had happened and let us have the damn closure that we'd developed for the character over the hiatus and never brought him back except for maybe flashbacks or visions or something but this was just plain stupid to me?!
    Agreed. And he was so out of character it was just weird.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast