1. Back To Top    #61
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    I've never posted here either. I have to finish out the show but it faded, imo, this last season without Common. You cant have starsky without hutch; it just isn't the same. I hope it ends well with him finding that Mormon wife and kid but what will he do with himself? Stay with the new ralilroad group or go back to Durant? Probably Durant.
    The season where Elam got killed was a tough one to watch. I think the show tried to make due with Psalms sorta like Cullen's new bestie. I understand Common wanted to leave to get back to music. Although I'm glad he received a Oscar for his song with John Legend I was very sad to see him leave Hell On Wheels. Elam was one of the best parts of the show.

I was never feeling the relationship with the Mormon girl/Naomi. It was very rushed and the second actress that played her didn't have as much chemistry with Cullen as the first.

I think Cullen may end up with Mei. Their relationship was slowly blossoming.

2. Back To Top    #62
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Level
    Something I was just thinking about. How is Hell on Wheels on the same network as TWD? It's like the opposite of TWD. Aside from Cullen pretty much every main character has died and the secondary characters live (Eva, Mickey, etc) and on TWD the only people that die are the secondary characters and all the main characters live.

3. Back To Top    #63
    Status
    True Happiness Begins Within Lilac Fields's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Something I was just thinking about. How is Hell on Wheels on the same network as TWD? It's like the opposite of TWD. Aside from Cullen pretty much every main character has died and the secondary characters live (Eva, Mickey, etc) and on TWD the only people that die are the secondary characters and all the main characters live.
    It's funny you mention this because I was more fearful of people dying on this show than TWD. Hell On Wheels pretty much killed everyone off. I'm surprised Mickey, Eva, Psalms and Mei even made it. It wouldn't of even surprised me if they killed Cullen off in the finale.

The finale was great but I really would of loved to of seen a reunion with Cullen and Mei. It was bittersweet but nice to see Cullen off to a fresh start. I would love it if AMC continued his story in China. That would be way interesting to me to see Cullen try to make a life in a foreign land.

4. Back To Top    #64
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Level
    The show is called Hell on Wheels though. They kinda had to end there.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567