Thanks Thanks:  0
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level

Gabriel and the morgue

Given how much Gabriel wanted his church floors clean, could he possibly have been the one keeping the morgue Daryl & Beth stay at neat and clean? Food in the pantry without a speck of dust.

Then the Grady Memorial vehicles with the white crosses on them........would Gabriel be interested in a "Savior" role?

I wonder sometimes if it is all foreshadowing for Gabriel or if he had a hand in all of it. He says he was alone at the church...but he seems like the kind of person who would make friends with the Atlanta PD just to ship people out of his town/area so he could have all the resources to himself.

Crazy theory.....but if Gabriel really is a hoarder he would see the Atlanta PD as having been sent to him by God, taking 'sinners' away from his 'domain' ....

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think he was scrubbing the church floor because he was a neat freak. He was trying to clean Gareth's blood off the floor because he was bothered by all of them being slaughtered in his church.

Also, I doubt he was the one at the morgue. He could hardly go more than 10 ft from the church without almost dying.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Level
    Gimple already told us who the keeper of the morgue was and that he had a heartattack while out getting supplies. I'm of the belief that he's the man Beth goes in to see with Edwards when he "pulls the plug" on him at the beginning of slabtown. Edwards said he had cardiac arrest and found in the same area as Beth.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrose76 View Post
    I don't think he was scrubbing the church floor because he was a neat freak. He was trying to clean Gareth's blood off the floor because he was bothered by all of them being slaughtered in his church.

Also, I doubt he was the one at the morgue. He could hardly go more than 10 ft from the church without almost dying.
    Oh without a doubt Gabriel scrubbing the floors was a metaphor for him trying to wash the blood off of himself. (Think Pilate washing his hands when he sentences Jesus)He is the scourge of that Church, not the slaughter of the Termites, but the people he locked out while he cowered inside. That place ceased to be a santuary when he chose to save only himself, Maggie was right when she said it was 4 walls and a roof.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymkr10297 View Post
    Gimple already told us who the keeper of the morgue was and that he had a heartattack while out getting supplies. I'm of the belief that he's the man Beth goes in to see with Edwards when he "pulls the plug" on him at the beginning of slabtown. Edwards said he had cardiac arrest and found in the same area as Beth.
    ^ This