Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    When they were going to ASZ in the RV Aaron told Noah they had three doctors. He talked about Pete being a surgeon, but not the others. If they do have Carl getting shot they will need Dr. Cloyd. Maybe it's a financial thing. Will introduce in 6 because they have a new budget.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    When they were going to ASZ in the RV Aaron told Noah they had three doctors. He talked about Pete being a surgeon, but not the others.
    i believe ur wrong...watch that scene again...BUT, it was in the comics, when Douglas was showing Rick's group around was when he mentioned that ASZ has 3 doctors, the 3rd one was never seen again only Denise...☺...

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes, your right. I rewatched it and thought where did I get that. The comic book OOPS

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Yes, your right. I rewatched it and thought where did I get that. The comic book OOPS
    LOL...that's ok...u prolly heard it from me...in a another thread i posted the fact bout the 3 doctors and alot of people kept asking me questions who was the 3rd doctor...

and i had show them Links to prove my point, lol...☺...

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    She does have experience in first aid, but she'd make a better nurse than a doctor.
    I would never rule out Denise, who knows maybe Aaron and Daryl find her somewhere?

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah I mean like I said I'm definitely not ruling out the possibility of Denise being in. I just think it'd feel a tad unrealistic and forced to have the group conveniently come across another experienced surgeon like Pete just in the nick of time. What incredible luck! First, the hottie that Rick has his eyes on just so happens to be in an abusive relationship and needs rescuing. Next, the group is able to suddenly recruit another surgeon to replace Pete just before the herd invasion occurs. The idea just doesn't sit right with me. Let's try and ease down the plot conveniences, okay Gimple? Plus, it'd add one more number to the already bloated cast of characters.

The notion of Rosita gradually building upon her medical skills to ultimately become a savior for the group in a way would serve as a huge boost to her character transformation, IMO.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    Yeah I mean like I said I'm definitely not ruling out the possibility of Denise being in. I just think it'd feel a tad unrealistic and forced to have the group conveniently come across another experienced surgeon like Pete just in the nick of time. What incredible luck! First, the hottie that Rick has his eyes on just so happens to be in an abusive relationship and needs rescuing. Next, the group is able to suddenly recruit another surgeon to replace Pete just before the herd invasion occurs. The idea just doesn't sit right with me. Let's try and ease down the plot conveniences, okay Gimple? Plus, it'd add one more number to the already bloated cast of characters.

The notion of Rosita gradually building upon her medical skills to ultimately become a savior for the group in a way would serve as a huge boost to her character transformation, IMO.
    I totally agree with you regarding the bloated cast and the need/want for Rosita to absorb another yet-to-be-seen character's arc, but I think if they are going to get another doctor (and they need one), it should be someone at the Hilltop and not someone Aaron and Daryl luckily recruits.

So we could get Denise and still have Rosita as her trainee/nurse. I am all for more Rosita though in season 6. Even though her role was still rather small in 5b, it showed a lot of promise. I mean, look at where Tara is now compared to season 4. There's potential to flesh out her character with it taking over too much time.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post

And Mogan going to that church finding the map with Rick's name on it, and conveniently finding Aaron and Daryl via teleportation it seems, lol.

Yeah either way is fine by me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12