Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Nomis210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,620
    Threads
    43
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Points
    8,844
    Level
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    Abe is in a bad place and is drinking alot and just seems kinda lost so if anything i think hed be the one to make a mistake a of cheating, especially since hes messing around with his ring and still hung up on his family.
    It's a possibility also yes and I hope it doesn't happen lol

  2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,256
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomis210 View Post
    It's a possibility also yes and I hope it doesn't happen lol
    It'd be the first cheating subplot on this show, we had close situations but it has actually never happened, and it better be Abraham, lol, betting all my money that it'll be him.

  3. Back To Top    #53
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Asunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,311
    Threads
    18
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Gibson View Post
    It'd be the first cheating subplot on this show, we had close situations but it has actually never happened, and it better be Abraham, lol, betting all my money that it'll be him.
    but we have sooooo many love triangles

    I think Abe cares about Rosita but i dont think he can physically love after his family's death cos he hasnt properly dealt with it

  4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,256
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    but we have sooooo many love triangles

    I think Abe cares about Rosita but i dont think he can physically love after his family's death cos he hasnt properly dealt with it
    I don't think he loves her either, and the way he is... That's why I can see him cheating on her.

    what love triangles? past or present? right now there's just the Ron/Enid/Carl thing but it's in the background (thanks God, I didn't sign up for this).

  5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Asunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,311
    Threads
    18
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Gibson View Post
    I don't think he loves her either, and the way he is... That's why I can see him cheating on her.

    what love triangles? past or present? right now there's just the Ron/Enid/Carl thing but it's in the background (thanks God, I didn't sign up for this).
    Well we had jessie/rick/pete and lori/shane/rick too. It just feels like too many.

  6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,256
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    Well we had jessie/rick/pete and lori/shane/rick too. It just feels like too many.
    The first didn't feel much like a triangle to me, the latter yes and boy did it drag.. The comics are way more soapy though.
    Anyway we are going OT! lol.
    Back to Rosita, jesus, can they show that they care about this character at all? do something, Gimple. Feels like the newer characters are getting better stuff, wtf. Rosita is so irrelevant that some people don't even notice her, for real, I saw people asking if she was in this episode (maybe it's the outfit change) even my sister asked in the end, finally she asked wait that was Rosita?..

  7. Back To Top    #57
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Asunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,311
    Threads
    18
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Gibson View Post
    The first didn't feel much like a triangle to me, the latter yes and boy did it drag.. The comics are way more soapy though.
    Anyway we are going OT! lol.
    Back to Rosita, jesus, can they show that they care about this character at all? do something, Gimple. Feels like the newer characters are getting better stuff, wtf. Rosita is so irrelevant that some people don't even notice her, for real, I saw people asking if she was in this episode (maybe it's the outfit change) even my sister asked in the end, finally she asked wait that was Rosita?..
    Shes got so much damn potential, theyre treating her better than in the comics already but honestly i just want them to do more with her than make her the background helper.

  8. Back To Top    #58
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,256
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    Shes got so much damn potential, theyre treating her better than in the comics already but honestly i just want them to do more with her than make her the background helper.
    Yeah better than the comics but not actually good, but it could be worse

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Related Topics

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 9th, 2016, 03:55 PM
  2. Sasha Season 6 Wishlist
    By Ívarr inn Beinlausi in forum Sasha
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: October 31st, 2015, 05:09 PM
  3. Carl Season 6 Wishlist
    By Christ2010Grad in forum Carl
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: October 20th, 2015, 01:34 PM
  4. Season 5 DEATH Wishlist
    By tuswig in forum Season Five
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: May 26th, 2014, 06:51 PM
  5. Replies: 81
    Last Post: September 17th, 2013, 04:48 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.