View Poll Results: Which characters do you miss the most?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lee

32 71.11%
  • Jane (if you killed her)

0 0%
  • Kenny (if you killed him)

1 2.22%
  • Luke

3 6.67%
  • Omid

1 2.22%
  • Lilly

2 4.44%
  • Carley

3 6.67%
  • Rebecca

1 2.22%
  • Bonnie

0 0%
  • Glenn

0 0%
  • Other

2 4.44%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Since Kenny technically isn't dead yet, even though, he will probably die at the start of Season 3 because of how they set that up.

I'm gonna name a MIA character that technically isn't dead but we haven't seen since Season 1...
    http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../86/Molly1.jpg

MOLLY!
    I completely forgot about her. Holy shit, haha. She was pretty cool.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    I voted for Lee, though I miss Luke as well. What an awful death D:

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    Lee.

I'm man enough to admit that I cried when he died.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    My man, Lee
    Luke too.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Level
    Since Kenny technically isn't dead yet, even though, he will probably die at the start of Season 3 because of how they set that up.

I'm gonna name a MIA character that technically isn't dead but we haven't seen since Season 1...

MOLLY!
    I voted other because I was literally thinking about Molly lol. I want her back but idk how logical that'd be in terms of plot.
    IF I'd killed Jane I would've voted her, but she's alive for me.
    Lee is the obvious answer, of course. Everyone misses Lee, I cried like a baby.
    Luke I was said to see go. He was a good dude, I wish there was a way to save him. Damnit Arvo. Damnit Kenny. Damnit Bonnie. Idk which one to blame more for that shit.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Sing to the Moon & the Stars will Shine LunaFall's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Level
    Lee - Obviously.
    Carley - Her death was shocking and I would have like to have seen how she would have evolved over time.
    Omid - went too soon in my opinion.... he provided lightness in the heavy storyline.
    Christa- I hope we find out what happened to her. Lost her husband, child, and Clem.... hopefully, she didn't go insane or something....
    Ben - He f***ed up a lot, but he was trying... really, he was still just a kid - even if he was older than Clementine.
    Lilly - I hated when she shot Carley in the face, but for the most part, she was clearly stressed and trying her hardest to lead...
    Alvin - I don't think he gets enough love. He was a good man and was sympathetic toward Clementine regarding her bite... the way he went out... damn...
    Glenn - If the game is supposed to be based on the comic universe... I doubt we'll see him again. Though, if they went AU, then maybe...I don't think they'll do that, though.
    Chuck - I kind of liked his humor and it sucked that he died.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Level
    I wish I could vote for more people, but yeah, I truly miss Lee the most. I loved him so much! His death was so painful to watch and I bawled buckets of tears. Everytime he was mentioned in Season 2, it felt like a stab of pain went through my heart and the RV dream sequence made me tear up again. Damn. The writers really knew how to break hearts!

Other people I miss:

1) Omid: Oh adored him! He was all sweetness and light in a very dark world. But this being TWD....
    2) Luke: WHY???? Oh God why him?!! Why couldn't it be Arvo that died????
    3) Christa: She was Omid's anchor and I admired her wisdom, loyalty (especially to Clem when she was surrounded by those thugs in Season 2) and level-headedness. I really hope she's okay and that we'll see her again in Season 3.
    4) Carley/Doug: I liked both of them. They were kind of each other's male/female version although I personally thought there was more story in Carley that could have been written. Hated having to choose so I played the game both ways because I knew they were going to die anyway.

I don't miss:

1) Kenny: Don't get me wrong. I did like him, but he is way too intense a personality. Once he gets a goal in his head, it's stuck there and he argues and fights with everyone over it. I was glad when I thought he died in Season 1, but I was like "Oh no...." when I saw him again in Season 2. Having played all the different endings of the finale though, I find that he did redeem himself in all possible scenarios, but I'm pretty much over him. So yeah, I killed him in the finale and had Clem and AJ run off with Jane back to Carver's fortress to rebuild it.
    2) Lilly: Who is basically the female version of Kenny to me - both are argumentative but well meaning.
    3) Carver: Hate this jerk especially for making Carlos hit his daughter, Sarah. I actually had Clem watch him be annihilated by Kenny because I wanted to see him get his face crushed in.
    4) Arvo: Absolutely nothing redeemable about this guy. Yeah, I get that the medicine was for his sister, but what an absolute jerk for ambushing Clem's group!

I was sorry that all the other people died, but these are the ones that impacted me the most!

- - - Updated - - -

MOLLY!
    I really hope the writers bring her back if there is a Season 3. She was one of my favorites from Season 1!
    Last edited by We Don't Die; May 7th, 2015 at 09:43 PM.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    Lee and Kenny. I honestly don't know which death hit me hardest. I believe Lee to be an overall more likable character, but we more or less knew he was a goner by the end of episode 4. Watching Kenny oscillate between a proper surrogate guardian and that volatile, debilitating temper of his became more difficult as the game went on and then it finally came to a head, and I was faced with what I personally found to be a heartbreaking decision. Then came that choked diatribe of "Don't make me do this, video game character. Don't make me do this," and then the decision to do it to try to save the life of someone I believed was worth saving...

I didn't even play firsthand; I watched gamers with YouTube partnerships complete playthroughs but made choices along the way/stuck with gamers who were most in line with my thinking.

Even still, I could not stop contemplating the events of season 2 for weeks. It was that bad... or rather, I guess, that good in terms of story.

I think I'll always be haunted by these games, perhaps even more so than the show. Interesting.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm missing Kenny a lot atm lol..... S3 is coming Jan 2016.... Wasn't someone going to start a hate thread on Kenny? Because this is truth:

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlast View Post
    I'm missing Kenny a lot atm lol..... S3 is coming Jan 2016.... Wasn't someone going to start a hate thread on Kenny? Because this is truth:
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8102760704/h34B56CC0/
    For realzies? Is that official?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast