Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor

1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    I've watched the show on and off since the start of it. I hadn't watched any of the latest seasons, as they were quite boring.

This season has been pretty good though so far. It's entertaining, anyways. I'm guessing Julia will make it all the way. I'm glad that Scot is gone. The look on his face during that whole awkward interaction was great.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by hoogie View Post
    I've watched the show on and off since the start of it. I hadn't watched any of the latest seasons, as they were quite boring.

This season has been pretty good though so far. It's entertaining, anyways. I'm guessing Julia will make it all the way. I'm glad that Scot is gone. The look on his face during that whole awkward interaction was great.
    I wasn't really into this season or the contestants until the last few weeks. I like to see good blindsides and I loved seeing Tai not give Scott the necklace last night. He was becoming way too pushy lately and I hated what he did with the fire last week. I find myself routing for Julia lately, she's been trying to make moves and I like seeing that.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    I wasn't really into this season or the contestants until the last few weeks. I like to see good blindsides and I loved seeing Tai not give Scott the necklace last night. He was becoming way too pushy lately and I hated what he did with the fire last week. I find myself routing for Julia lately, she's been trying to make moves and I like seeing that.
    I liked Tai from the beginning, but he was going along with the guys too easily. I'm glad he grew some balls and redeemed himself by not giving in to Tai.

Scot's power went to his head. They were running over everyone, which isn't going to do you any favors in the long run. Not sure what his plan was there. Glad he's gone, anyways.

Julia seems like the only one who really has any brains out of the ones left. I'm hoping she pulls through, but it doesn't usually happen that way.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Wow, it's Great to see a Whole Gang here talking bout Survivor, lol... yeah, poor Scot, i think he was HATED by everyone watching, lol... but check out his Ponderosa video... he fully explains his master plan this week with the Idols and plus i got choked up when he read his letter from his sister... so sad...

i Love that there are now More Idols in Ponderosa then in the actual game and the Super Idol was put together in Ponderosa, lol ...☺...

@King Strand ...can i ask u what was ur Former Name?, Thanks ...☺...

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Wow, it's Great to see a Whole Gang here talking bout Survivor, lol... yeah, poor Scot, i think he was HATED by everyone watching, lol... but check out his Ponderosa video... he fully explains his master plan this week with the Idols and plus i got choked up when he read his letter from his sister... so sad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ZPEt51Z6I

i Love that there are now More Idols in Ponderosa then in the actual game and the Super Idol was put together in Ponderosa, lol ...☺...

@King Strand ...can i ask u what was ur Former Name?, Thanks ...☺...
    Absolutely! It was previously Anonymous_.

I also love the idea of a Super Idol, but didn't expect it to be played this season.. I guess I was right

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Yay Scott is gone! I am so happy LOL! If there's one thing I cannot stand it is an illogical, cocky, crass bully, and Scott and Jason are just that. I was so annoyed most of the episode as they accumulated advantage after advantage (idol....super idol....immunity....etc). I really cannot fathom how they thought it was okay to sabotage the camp so openly and angrily. What a douche move. I mean a total tantrum like a damn five year old. Then Julia's dumb naive ass thinking she has a chance with those two bozo's simply because they're heavily disliked. Okay, but turning on your primary alliance which she has done is not going to gain her votes either. Like I don't understand her line of thinking, and she is the most obvious "double agent" ever.

I just know next week Jason is going to be a little bitch about Tai going against him, Julia, and Scott. I'm so glad Tai did, though.....he did not fit in with Jason or Scott one bit, and it was painfully obvious he was just a number/vote to them, he didn't really have any say whatsoever in that alliance. But now Scott and Julia are going to be out for revenge.

Michelle and Joe are boring. If one of them wins I think it'll be so anti climatic. I don't mind Cidney and Aubry has grown on me a bit (at least she and Cidney are making moves) where as it seems like Joe and Michelle are just going through the motions, doing whatever they're told.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I'm watching it, but tbh, I'm not good with their names this season, although I know faces. So the guy with the immunity idol went home?! I usually pay more attention and have watched most of the seasons, but this time I was wrapped up in the TWD finale and divided my time between this forum and TV, lol!

I'm amazed how much Jeff Probst keeps the show fresh and interesting after all of these years. I have to give him credit because he's really good.
    i honestly can't see anyone but Jeff being the host of Survivor. I mean he is still able to provide some amusing and accurate commentary, as you said, after all these years. I do want them to do some more diverse locations like they did in the very beginning (i.e., Africa, Australia, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    I still watch Survivor every week, I've been watching since season 1. Usually I have a favorite to route for, but I'm not a real big fan of any of the contestants this season. I've always been a fan of the social game (strategies and alliances). I'm kinda getting tired of the Brains/Beauty/Brawn seasons, I wish they'd just go back to a normal season for a change.
    TBH this is the first season in a while where I am truly not really rooting for anyone. I'm more so rooting for specific people to fail LOL. Normally I have a favorite I'm rooting for to win, like last season I was rooting for Jeremy. But this season, I'm more indifferent toward most contestants and then I abhor Scott, Jason, and Julia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Holy Shit... i was Shocked when i saw an email from this Thread... it's Still Alive... i had forgotten about it, lol... ive seen Every Season since 2000 but this season... i kinda not liking it anymore... i want to continue liking it but im watching this season just to see who gets voted off every week... i dont care for any of the survivors... and u lose interest when ur Favorite "Caleb" gets taken out early in the game... i LOVE watching the Comps though, they are so much fun ...☺...
    I really liked Caleb too. I loved watching his friendship with Tai. I really think he is someone who will be brought back in the future for a second chance.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm kinda sad for Tai that his plan didn't work out for him, but I'm happier than I am sad because Jason is finally fucking gone. I'm even happier that if he would have listened to Tai and voted for Michelle, it would have been a tie. I guess for the re-vote Tai probably would not have been able to vote twice again though, so Jason would have still been screwed...

At any rate, everyone I hate is now gone. There are people I'm mostly indifferent about still there, but no one left who would make me want to actually vomit to see them win.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    It's turning out to be a pretty meh season overall. They've voted out anyone who's halfway interesting. I'm surprised that Cydney is still around. If I had to live with her on that island, I would make it my personal mission to get her out of there.

Since my initial pick Julia is gone, I'm going with Aubrey now to win. She's pretty smart.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm not routing for Tai, I don't like when people have so many hidden idols/advantages that they sail through to the final 4, but he was right in wanting to get rid of Michelle. She was a bigger threat to win than Jason. Cydney was right about Tai bullying people into doing what he wants, but she basically ended up doing the same thing to get rid of Jason. At this point I'm routing for either Michelle or Aubry, everyone else is annoying.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @Diseman81 ... i agree with u... i cant find any solid Spoilers on who will win... only that a woman will win, that's obvious, lol... but which one?... i keep hearing it will be either Michelle or Cydny... nothing solid on Aubry... im guessing the Best way to pick the winner on Final Tribal would be for Jeff to Flip a Coin, lol... this has been a Horrible Season ...☺...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast