Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level

Maggie Predictions in Season 6....Death Not Included

I know lots of people find Maggie boring and wish for her death on this forum, but I'm tired hearing that sort of stuff.

What do you think Maggie's arc will be (or should be) for Season 6? Will she become more and more of a leader? Will she get pregnant in Season 6? Will she continue to follow Rick's lead?

What do you think will happen with her?

(Yes, I was inspired by the thread made up for Glenn his own thread, I just think his wife needs a thread like this as well.)

I was wondering if @Delta could come on here.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level
    I am not going to go with the whole Kill Glenn to make Maggie awesome and improve her, finally give her a storyline, because it makes no sense to kill someone to improve another's story. That said, I like what they did with Maggie in season 5 with her faith, Hershel very much lives in Maggie and I hope that continues. Her forgiving Gabe may have been the first step to her becoming of the new moral voices, along with Glenn, since Beth and Hershel are gone. I hope for some real Glenn and Maggie interaction since they ARE married and we got so little in season four and five. I hope we can see her continue to be a leader and she and Glenn getting Hilltop later. I just hope she lives on.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    The Succubus aka "The Beast" Empress's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Level
    Current Maggie is boring because they refuse to utilize her character to it’s full potential and it’s irritating. I don’t hate Maggie at all, and often bring up my begging wish for someone to do something with her character. I don’t think we’re going to see a lot of Maggie is the first half of s6. I could see some dialogue with Father G, but he’s kind of already had his redemption with the hand holding and the praying, I don’t know if they’ll bother to make that a thing, and that’s all she’s really been a part of other than Rick’s trial, and that’s pretty much sorted. After the NWO arc, during the cool down time, I’m expecting a lot of dialogue with Glenn, and I’m hoping we get some female friendships going and she’s part of that. I liked her scene with Sasha, and I loved the Rosita/Sasha/Michonne one, so if we could mix that all up together, that’d be ideal. I don’t see her getting pregnant s6, unless it’s in the last episodes and it’s just the early stages. I think I’m one of the few on here that want her to take over hilltop instead of Carol, so I guess we’ll see what they do. If they show her in a more prominent leader position, that makes the prospect stronger and I’m hoping for that, especially after her time with Deanna. I didn’t really see the point of having her as a kind of protege if that wasn’t going to tie in with something down the line, and hilltop would be ideal IMO.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level
    I too think they may keep her on the backburner to save her story for Hilltop. Unless Lauren wants to move on to other projects, I can't see them losing her too soon.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    @FreeRapunzel- Have you gone over to filming spoilers? Maggie has been seen on the set more than she was during the filming for Season 5A.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Christ2010Grad View Post
    @FreeRapunzel- Have you gone over to filming spoilers? Maggie has been seen on the set more than she was during the filming for Season 5A.
    Yeah, but that's still only been twice.
    But given that so much filming is behind the walls I highly doubt lack of sightings mean anything in terms of the amount of story she's getting. i suspect she will get the hilltop story later on and will be building towards that in the meantime.

My question for those who are familiar with this story line - how integrated into the ASZ stuff is the hilltop? Is there a risk that Maggie being relegated to a different location than the rest of the group be the equivalent of her placed on another back burner of sorts?

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggo358 View Post
    Yeah, but that's still only been twice.
    But given that so much filming is behind the walls I highly doubt lack of sightings mean anything in terms of the amount of story she's getting. i suspect she will get the hilltop story later on and will be building towards that in the meantime.

My question for those who are familiar with this story line - how integrated into the ASZ stuff is the hilltop? Is there a risk that Maggie being relegated to a different location than the rest of the group be the equivalent of her placed on another back burner of sorts?
    More than twice actually, she was seen along Rick and Carol fighting so I doubt that she was seen only twice.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeRapunzel View Post
    Current Maggie is boring because they refuse to utilize her character to it’s full potential and it’s irritating. I don’t hate Maggie at all, and often bring up my begging wish for someone to do something with her character. I don’t think we’re going to see a lot of Maggie is the first half of s6. I could see some dialogue with Father G, but he’s kind of already had his redemption with the hand holding and the praying, I don’t know if they’ll bother to make that a thing, and that’s all she’s really been a part of other than Rick’s trial, and that’s pretty much sorted. After the NWO arc, during the cool down time, I’m expecting a lot of dialogue with Glenn, and I’m hoping we get some female friendships going and she’s part of that. I liked her scene with Sasha, and I loved the Rosita/Sasha/Michonne one, so if we could mix that all up together, that’d be ideal. I don’t see her getting pregnant s6, unless it’s in the last episodes and it’s just the early stages. I think I’m one of the few on here that want her to take over hilltop instead of Carol, so I guess we’ll see what they do. If they show her in a more prominent leader position, that makes the prospect stronger and I’m hoping for that, especially after her time with Deanna. I didn’t really see the point of having her as a kind of protege if that wasn’t going to tie in with something down the line, and hilltop would be ideal IMO.
    The show ruined Maggie for me ...obvious reasons that need not be stated.

But does that mean I wish ill on her or hope for her death? Nope. She is still a Greene and I will forever be a fan of that family.

And this
    I think I’m one of the few on here that want her to take over hilltop instead of Carol
    I could not agree with more! That is Maggie's story. She is still alive and that story should not be taken from her and given to another. The show is going full comics now so they should fall in line with them 100% and have Maggie be the Hilltop Leader.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    @LivingDeadGurl- If they ruined her, they wouldn't be able to be put her back together. ANDREA was ruined and the only thing they could was kill her. Maggie can still be given course correction.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    She'll play a small role in fighting back The Wolves.
    She'll probably help clear the zombies out of the zone or simply just protecting the cowardly citizens and keeping them inside a house where they're safe.
    She'll get knocked up by Glenn.
    She'll probably do stuff with Sasha, Gabriel, and Glenn.

Other than that. I don't really know but I know it's not going to be extravagant lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast