Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Level

Evolution of Queen Carol (for Carol Fans Only - No Hate)

Since you guys have been enjoying the fun threads I have been making here's another for you :) for Carol fans only- no hate.

The evolution of the nickname "Queen Carol" - why is Carol a Queen to you?

Carol fans only please :) No hate

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    I don't remember where it originated, @Gabriella, it should be interesting to hear theories to learn the history. All I remember is this gif, LOL, until Gareth confirmed it for us in season 5.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    I need you by my side. Poison Ivy's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Level
    Because she puts so much of her self on the line constantly for the good of others. She doesn't let her past define her- she broke free of her former self and has evolved into what others could only wish to be. She has saved the group multiple times now, and her journey has been one of the greatest pleasures of watching this show. When she became my favourite back in Season 3, I can promise you I never would have expected her to become what she is now. I, as I'm sure many others did, really underestimated her and I'm so glad she continues to break the stereotypes of what she is expected to be and instead is an example of what you should and can be. A truly selfless, beautiful woman who has rightly earned her place as the Queen of this show and of amazingly written female characters.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    Because she puts so much of her self on the line constantly for the good of others. She doesn't let her past define her- she broke free of her former self and has evolved into what others could only wish to be. She has saved the group multiple times now, and her journey has been one of the greatest pleasures of watching this show. When she became my favourite back in Season 3, I can promise you I never would have expected her to become what she is now. I, as I'm sure many others did, really underestimated her and I'm so glad she continues to break the stereotypes of what she is expected to be and instead is an example of what you should and can be. A truly selfless, beautiful woman who has rightly earned her place as the Queen of this show and of amazingly written female characters.
    Amen. :)

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    I wish I could remember when it started. Season 3? This look to Merle was definitely Queen-like, lol. She's like, don't waste my time, peasant:

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    I don't remember where it originated, @Gabriella, it should be interesting to hear theories to learn the history. All I remember is this gif, LOL, until Gareth confirmed it for us in season 5.

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k...f?t=1405042776
    I think @Muthawalker started the Queen thing (We miss you girl!).

Ah the evolution of Carol. I'll reply with this article: Five Key Moments in Carol Evolution

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    Yassss

I think the way she carries herself is very graceful and regal. Beauty + power + courage and selflessness equals Queen to me :)
    It was so awesome when gareth called her a queen... Just confirming what we knew all along!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    I personally love her nickname. It's even better that Gareth called her a queen as well. Queen Carol is magnificent and I can't wait to see her in season 6......and hopefully season 7

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k...f?t=1405042776
    I love that gif. :)

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Level
    I really do love all these positive threads you are creating @Gabriella. Thank you for that. So much negativity floating around...

Carol is a Queen because she just is. She is so human. So real. Someone you can relate to, whatever she does. I love her for it.
    She is my inspiration to be a better person myself. A true inspiration that life can get better if you try hard enough.
    Though I can only hope to be where she is some day. I still have a long way to go.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast