Walking Dead TellTale Michonne

Michonne 3 episode Mini Series from Telltale This fall

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Level
    What!? Michonne is getting her own mini-game through Tell Tale (never bought a Tell Tale game, but I will now)

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes here is a link to an image. For some reason the add image isn't working http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...rt-720x405.jpg

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Ok, I'm like seriously cheering now. It says he will cover her untold journey between issues 126 and 139. I'm not a comic reader so I have no clue what that means but it sounds awesome. Initially I had hoped it would focus on her journey in between when Andre died and her meeting Andrea, but this is still great news.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by cmike5290 View Post
    Yes here is a link to an image. For some reason the add image isn't working http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...rt-720x405.jpg

Thank you

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level

Telltale and skybound announce ‘the walking dead: Michonne

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/discussion/96344/telltale-and-skybound-announce-the-walking-dead-michonne-a-telltale-games-mini-series

Announced this morning at E3 in Los Angeles, today we can finally reveal the next installment for The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, set to premiere later this fall!
    The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Games Mini-Series stars the iconic character from the comic book series haunted by her past and coping with unimaginable loss and regret. The story explores her untold journey during the time between issues #126 and #139. Through this Telltale Games mini-series of 3 episodes, players will discover what took Michonne away from Rick, Ezekiel, and the rest of her trusted group… and what brought her back.
    You can expect to see the premiere this fall on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, and compatible iOS and Android-based devices. You'll need at least the first episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two in order to play The Walking Dead: Michonne, but we'll have more info on that for you closer to the premiere date.
    So why did we choose Michonne for Telltale's first-ever mini-series? Robert Kirkman and Telltale's own Kevin Bruner can tell you more...
    "In many ways, Michonne herself is a reflection of the world of The Walking Dead. She is brutal and cold on the outside, but deep beneath what is broken, she remains hopeful, trying to claw her way out of the darkness that surrounds her," said Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead. "In our effort to bring the world of the comic and the world of the Telltale series closer together, there is no greater character than Michonne to help bridge that gap."
    "Michonne's complexity and range make her an ideal lead for the compelling interactive drama fans have come to expect from Telltale," said Kevin Bruner, Co-Founder and CEO of Telltale Games. "With this mini-series, players will experience Michonne's challenges first-hand, and the choices they make will shape her journey. We're incredibly honored by Robert for the opportunity to share this untold story in The Walking Dead universe."
    As ever, stay tuned to Telltale Games on Twitter, Facebook, and right here on the blog for the latest updates as they happen!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Level
    I haven't played any videos games since..."Duke Nukem, Tekken and Grand Theft Auto- Vice City. My kids are old enough so they can feed themselves; come fall I'm gonna be all on this game.

My 8 and 12 year old may be pretty happy about my getting back in to video games as I may have to buy the latest game console for Michonne!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lanie View Post
    I haven't played any videos games since..."Duke Nukem, Tekken and Grand Theft Auto- Vice City. My kids are old enough so they can feed themselves; come fall I'm gonna be all on this game.

My 8 and 12 year old may be pretty happy about my getting back in to video games as I may have to buy the latest game console for Michonne!

Telltale does some very impressive work. Their Walking Dead series is a fantastic work of art. Lee Everett and Clementine are two of the most memorable characters in gaming. You can get it for the PC, too, via online means (like Steam).
    It's more of a storytelling type of game, with dialogue, and your choices determine the outcomes of the other characters, including your own.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Level
    I've seen the TellTale Series being played on Youtube and I thought it was AWESOME! And my 12 year old wanted my to get it for her on XBOX a year or two ago but I thought it was too gory and violent. But...that was then this is now and this is MICHONNE!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lanie View Post

I was the same way. Hadn't played a game since the Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis days, but I chose to give these games a shot and I'm so glad I did. Clementine is simply an amazing character.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast