Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Back To Top    #91
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    @The Wolf and @Kuroko, I thought the finale was great! It's so different from most other shows, I'm so looking forward to what's coming in the next season! I love the synths. I must admit though, the "We Are People" rallies seem like something that could happen sooner than we think, with advancing technology taking away jobs, etc.

Now it's time for more zombie action with FTWD. AMC really has a lock on Sunday night viewing!
    I'm into the Synths too and honestly have to say if I never see another zombie show again I could really care less.
    Have you seen the movie Maggie yet @Feelin' Groovy and @Kuroko?
    Its a completely different take on a zombie movie without the TYPICAL gore and blood nonsense that has been repeated since Night Of The Living Dead was filmed in 1968 or whatever date it was.
    To be perfectly honest I enjoy HUMANS and The Strain more than TWD after 5 years of the same old same old.

2. Back To Top    #92
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
    I'm into the Synths too and honestly have to say if I never see another zombie show again I could really care less.
    Have you seen the movie Maggie yet @Feelin' Groovy and @Kuroko?
    Its a completely different take on a zombie movie without the TYPICAL gore and blood nonsense that has been repeated since Night Of The Living Dead was filmed in 1968 or whatever date it was.
    To be perfectly honest I enjoy HUMANS and The Strain more than TWD after 5 years of the same old same old.
    I love the unpredictability of Humans - not knowing what to expect. And I LOVED The Strain in its first season. I'm going to have to binge watch that one to catch up, LOL, I let myself get waaaay behind. One of these days soon I'll be ready to discuss that too!

Thanks for the movie recommendation, Maggie. I'll have to look it up. I'm always interested in a different spin on the zombie or horror genre...

3. Back To Top    #93
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I love the unpredictability of Humans - not knowing what to expect. And I LOVED The Strain in its first season. I'm going to have to binge watch that one to catch up, LOL, I let myself get waaaay behind. One of these days soon I'll be ready to discuss that too!

Thanks for the movie recommendation, Maggie. I'll have to look it up. I'm always interested in a different spin on the zombie or horror genre...
    Its great and stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as Maggie's father. I thought Arnie did a great job as a concerned father.
    There's no real zombie action, just coming to terms after whats going to happen to the people you love after they've been bit.
    I think you'll like it @Feelin' Groovy.

4. Back To Top    #94
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    From the first couple episodes, I was already thinking about getting Humans on DVD whenever it's released...

It was great. Season 2's coming - woo hoo!

5. Back To Top    #95
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    Finally some news on season 2. Filming was to begin on April 11, but no news on when it starts yet.

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/humans/3...ing-this-april

6. Back To Top    #96
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    Finally some news on season 2. Filming was to begin on April 11, but no news on when it starts yet.

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/humans/3...ing-this-april
    @Diseman81, thanks for the update! I wondered when some news would be available. I'm hoping Humans is back on in the fall!

7. Back To Top    #97
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    I really liked the first season it follows the original show but not too much and I think it's not a bad thing. I loved Niska in the original show and I think she is great in this one too. I liked the son in the original one but in this one I think he's too flat and I'm a little disappointed. I'm wondering how the second season will be and if they will follow the original show or will make their own plot.

8. Back To Top    #98
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    Here's some news on season 2. Still no exact premiere date other than early 2017 though.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/humans/...nel-4-and-amc/

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910