Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #81
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    I felt bad for Odi too, especially when he said "George, you're dead". Odi looked like he was trying to process something uniquely human, like death.

And when Sophie said something to Niska like "remember when you were little", and Niska replied "I was never little", like she was thinking about humans growing up.

I love how this show makes me think about new concepts. I'm relieved it was renewed, even if it was for just 8 more episodes at a time!
    I loved the changes in Niska's character this episode. Her whole attitude towards humans changed and Sophie was a big reason for it. She seemed so uncomfortable around her at first and by the end of the episode there was a scene where Sophie was sitting on Niska's lap. That's a huge change for her, but now that the parents don't trust her anymore I hope she doesn't revert back to her old ways.

2. Back To Top    #82
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    I loved the changes in Niska's character this episode. Her whole attitude towards humans changed and Sophie was a big reason for it. She seemed so uncomfortable around her at first and by the end of the episode there was a scene where Sophie was sitting on Niska's lap. That's a huge change for her, but now that the parents don't trust her anymore I hope she doesn't revert back to her old ways.
    Sophie really got to Niska. From when they met and Sophie followed Niska out of the room, mimicking her walk, which cracked me up, then sitting on her lap. That was one human Niska couldn't help but like. It's too bad the parents saw the 'old' Niska on TV, because the parents have a lot of issues themselves and seem conflicted about their marriage, and more than a little paranoid. Hopefully Mattie and her brother and Sophie can help the synths (or vice versa) later on.

3. Back To Top    #83
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope the few people here liked the finale of HUMANS, I thought it was great and happy there's a second season on the way.
    This show actually intrigues me because this technology is coming at us whether we want it to or not.
    There will never be a zombie apocalypse so this AMC show hits home more to me than TWD which is just becoming redundant imho.
    I'm on the Synths side even knowing it will be the destruction of all man kind.
    We as human beings are the threat to the planet, maybe the Synths can do a better job at managing the Earth than what humans have done.
    Either way this show questions whether the speed of technology is a good thing or will it be our ( human beings) total destruction.

4. Back To Top    #84
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, season finale was great! So glad they saved Maxie! Niska seems like she'll be an antagonist for the second season, but who knows!

I hope ftwd will be okay, cause I have nothing to watch on Sunday's now lol

5. Back To Top    #85
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    @The Wolf and @Kuroko, I thought the finale was great! It's so different from most other shows, I'm so looking forward to what's coming in the next season! I love the synths. I must admit though, the "We Are People" rallies seem like something that could happen sooner than we think, with advancing technology taking away jobs, etc.

Now it's time for more zombie action with FTWD. AMC really has a lock on Sunday night viewing!

6. Back To Top    #86
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved the finale and was pleasantly surprised with the first season overall. With Niska secretly taking the flash drive with the secret to synth consciousness I wonder what her intentions for it are. I hope season 2 will show what happened to Odi. Season 2 can't come soon enough.

7. Back To Top    #87
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    @Diseman81, I'm also wondering what will happen to Odi. He was very much like a son to George and seemed kind of lost when George died. When the show returns it could go in some very interesting directions. I hope it will catch on with more people, as time goes by!

8. Back To Top    #88
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, the show never explained what happened to Odi! They were gonna destroy him right? D:

9. Back To Top    #89
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    Yeah, the show never explained what happened to Odi! They were gonna destroy him right? D:
    Unfortunately, I think the plan was to destroy him...unless they experiment on him instead, which pretty much could mean the same thing.....

Also, I could see them creating synths to seek and destroy other synths. There are so many intriguing ways this story could go.

10. Back To Top    #90
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    Unfortunately, I think the plan was to destroy him...unless they experiment on him instead, which pretty much could mean the same thing.....

Also, I could see them creating synths to seek and destroy other synths. There are so many intriguing ways this story could go.
    Someone needs to save poor Odi T_T

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast