Forgot your username?

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
  1. Back To Top    #711
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    @HateForTheMasses I can't handle your avi right now. I'm over here trying to be a professional and stifling rabid laughter is making that really hard. Thank you.

I agree with the last several posts. And it's really nice to see civil interactions here. There are some really passionate people on here and sometimes things get a little out of hand. (guilty)

As far as AB, I can't imagine that this has been an easy experience for her. I'm sure the negative feedback/feelings really sting, especially when you are a public figure on one of the biggest shows on TV. It would be incredibly difficult NOT to lash out in the heat of it all. I imagine she has learned how to better handle this kind of thing in the future and I hope she can grow from it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Hopefully she has also taken to heart the positive feedback she has gotten from fans of her and her character.

She had balls for taking the roll and dealing with some yucky things being slung her way, I'll give her that. I admire she recognizes her character's flaws, too.

Pretty sure she will be getting a lot more work after this!

2. Back To Top    #712
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    I think that after all she's glad that she got the chance to work on TWD. It's a very popular TV show, so yeah I think that she was glad about this new experience. I have seen some of her pictures and she seems to love interacting with fans and co-stars at cons.

3. Back To Top    #713
    Status
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Threads
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NormAndrew View Post
    I think that after all she's glad that she got the chance to work on TWD. It's a very popular TV show, so yeah I think that she was glad about this new experience. I have seen some of her pictures and she seems to love interacting with fans and co-stars at cons.
    Yeah, at least she's not bitter like EK was.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172