1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Brian K Vaughan is Writing a Digital Walking Dead Series

In a first for us, we are trusting another writer to swim in the waters of The Walking Dead. At some point in the last few months, what started as a semi-jokey exchange between Robert Kirkman and Brian K Vaughan ended up in some very cool talks about Panel Syndicate, Private Eye, Image, Skybound, and The Walking Dead.

We’re very, VERY excited to announce that Brian K Vaughan will be writing an original Walking Dead story with Marcos Martin on art duties and Muntsa Vicente taking care of the colors.
    Read on here:
    http://www.thewalkingdead.com/brian-...-walking-dead/

Personally I'm excited. Huge fan of SAGA and it helps to know that BKV doesn't shy away from shocking character deaths etc. That'll fit at home nicely in TWD universe.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    One of the best comic writers of all time (there is a reason he has won ten Eisner awards) taking on one of my favorite comic franchises of all time? Give me a hell yeah! if you're also fucking pumped for this.

Seriously, if there is anyone here who has not read Y: The Last Man and Saga then, well, check them out god dammit.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved Y:The Last Man,one of my all time faves along with Preacher,the original run of Crossed,Proof and of course Walking Dead. This should be interesting:)

Only bad thing is this proves yet again Kirkman a liar-he said there would never be spin offs. I wonder if this will be canon?

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChokingVictim87 View Post
    I loved Y:The Last Man,one of my all time faves along with Preacher,the original run of Crossed,Proof and of course Walking Dead. This should be interesting:)

Only bad thing is this proves yet again Kirkman a liar-he said there would never be spin offs. I wonder if this will be canon?

Yeah I remember that too, but I guess money talks. I can forgive him on it because I know this project is in good hands. As far as canon goes, as long as it sticks closer than the Governor novels I've got nothing to worry about. I hope we see a cool new setting elsewhere in the world!