Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Heath. Is He the Character Teased As the One in Season 6 and FTWD

Just watched the new trailer for Fear the Walking Dead, during the scene where the camera pans around a classroom of students there is a shot of someone that looks like Heath slumped over a school desk. The hair looks very similar.
    I am sure I read a thread about a character from Fear the Walking Dead ending up on the main show.

Anyone else notice this?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Level
    Same thing crossed my mind..

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    And here I thought only I would have thought of that. Good catch. He could be the one. Or it could be a Wolves. A walker . A lamp.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Or maybe just another red herring. Bloody good trailer though, really looking forward to seeing the show. Elements of World War Z I thought too.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Level
    I didn't think that, but I lol'd at it because that's basically high school in a nutshell.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    That would be a very interesting connection.

I would just have to wonder how the heck he made it from CA to GA without getting munched. That would be one hell of a road trip.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    There's too much distance between LA and ASZ. It would be cool and totally unexpected though. However Dr. Jenner is still the most obvious choice.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh yeah, I keep forgetting they are now in my state! That makes the road trip even longer lol

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    It's just a black kid with silly hair. There are plenty of those in LA. Besides, isn't Heath a bit too old to have been in highschool when everything started? I mean, if that were him, that would mean that Heath is the same age as Beth and Noah.

That claim that a FTWD character would show up in Season 6 was from a podcast (I think that it was woman named Jessica from the Nerdist.). It was never a very reliable source and the consensus around here was that it was a bullshit claim.

The only possible crossover between shows is that the Jenners might show up. It'd be completely ridiculous if somebody made the trip from LA to Georgia or Virginia. It's on the opposite side of the country for god's sake.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by RSLee View Post
    It's just a black kid with silly hair. There are plenty of those in LA. Besides, isn't Heath a bit too old to have been in highschool when everything started? I mean, if that were him, that would mean that Heath is the same age as Beth and Noah.

That claim that a FTWD character would show up in Season 6 was from a podcast (I think that it was woman named Jessica from the Nerdist.). It was never a very reliable source and the consensus around here was that it was a bullshit claim.

The only possible crossover between shows is that the Jenners might show up. It'd be completely ridiculous if somebody made the trip from LA to Georgia or Virginia. It's on the opposite side of the country for god's sake.
    You're going to act like Abraham and Eugene didn't go from Texas to Georgia?

- - - Updated - - -

From Texas to Georgia isn't as far as California to Virginia or wherever there at, but if it is indeed Heath, it's not impossible for him to go across the country in a matter of a few years. Especially at the start of the outbreak, with working vehicles, you don't have to take main roads. Even so, it would be even easier to make it across with majority of the population gone and with walkers who are dumb as shit. Heath, or anyone from that matter, can make it across it's not really hard at all. I don't think it's Heath though who will show up in Fear, but you guys are acting like it's impossible to do things. Also, remember, it is a tv show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast