Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Eric will die in 6a, but Aaron has already killed people. When he was asked the three questions, he said he had killed two people because they were trying to kill him, so he isn't like Glenn in that sense. I do believe Eric's death will harden Aaron.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    These writers have decided that they like giving the cash cow screen time with Aaron. Eric is possible competition there so he's fucked.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    I can very easily see Eric being one of the causalities (because we need at least a few causalities for the Wolves attack and it'd suck if it was just no-name redshirts). I also second the idea that Aaron might replace Alex down the line as Jesus's love interest. It'd make sense that they'd bond, especially during All Out War in Season 7 where times will be tense as fuck and people will be desperately looking for levity wherever they can find it.

I've already begun to really love Eric though dammit, he's so bubbly and innocent (*cough* and twinkalicious *cough*).

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Level
    He's a easy cheap death that means a lot to a character. so yeah probably.

Besides, they can always make up a new character for him to lose again later on.

Also, I'm sure they don't want to keep paying all these background characters. Same thing with Gabriel. I doubt he will last as long as the comic because they would have to keep paying more money for a useless background character when they can easily bring in other dirt cheap redshirts and start over again. The show never kills off any of the major characters so they will kill as many redshirts as they can.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Flannery View Post
    I think Eric will die in 6a, but Aaron has already killed people. When he was asked the three questions, he said he had killed two people because they were trying to kill him, so he isn't like Glenn in that sense. I do believe Eric's death will harden Aaron.
    Ahhh, I totally forgot Aaron said he killed two people. Yeah, nobody is like Glenn who wouldn't even kill in self-defense lol. But yeah, he will definitely harden up after losing someone so dear to him. I imagine he will kill many a wolf.

It's perfect foil for him to be more of a force to reckon with during "All Out War"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    I can very easily see Eric being one of the causalities (because we need at least a few causalities for the Wolves attack and it'd suck if it was just no-name redshirts). I also second the idea that Aaron might replace Alex down the line as Jesus's love interest. It'd make sense that they'd bond, especially during All Out War in Season 7 where times will be tense as fuck and people will be desperately looking for levity wherever they can find it.

I've already begun to really love Eric though dammit, he's so bubbly and innocent (*cough* and twinkalicious *cough*).
    Kirkman's reasoning for not hooking Jesus and Aaron up is because he wanted to be realistic in that sense that two of the biggest bad ass gay characters shouldn't necessarily be put together. However, honestly, in the gay world everyone has fucked everyone. So I can see Aaron fucking Jesus just to fill the void of Eric-lessness.

Eric is pretty cute though. Gingers are like forbidden fruit to me, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    These writers have decided that they like giving the cash cow screen time with Aaron. Eric is possible competition there so he's fucked.
    Eh. I don't think Daryl had anything to do with Eric dying. If anything, it means Aaron will not be hanging around Daryl anymore. Which is evident in the trailer. And that is always a plus.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    The Succubus aka "The Beast" Empress's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    I'm with you. As soon as I saw Aaron shoved up Daryl's greasy crack I knew it was a wrap, and I've been bitching about it ever since. Maybe we're wrong and things have changed, but there's no room for Eric next to Daryl and his ego so bye Eric.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Eric will die and the Aaron/Eric shippers will carry on making threads and then the Aaron/Jesus shippers will bitch, moan and complain about it

.....doesn't sound like anybody else at all....

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Eric will die maybe late S6 if the timeline is what I think it is. TBH, I wouldn't even ship Aaron with anyone else. The only other gay man that might be introduced soon is Jesus and I don't think they are each others type. What TWD needs to do is hire Nelsan Ellis to play another fae gay man (like on True Blood) and a love interest to Aaron. Sorry if I offended in the gay community with that statement. It's just my head canon. Plus NS was really entertaining on True Blood.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Eric is already toast,

then again, judging by filming spoilers...

Spoiler Spoiler:

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    I'll honestly be pretty disappointed if the decide to kill him off so soon.
    Comic Spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12