Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Level
    I wouldn't hate this in theory, but I would hate to see it because of the inevitable backlash any cheating plot causes, and it's usually doubly-so if a woman's the one doing the cheating.

Part of me suspects the Rosita and Spencer scenes are an attempt to misdirect anyway. :p

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Chilling with Brie Larson and all of her awards
    Threads
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    IDK i think their scenes together in the trailer are just cos theyre both on watch. They were on top of the gates in one, and wlakign with assault rifles in the other....I dont see anything as evidence of romance. Id still believe sasha and spencer more. It could be that rosita like spencer and abe likes francine and the two decide to part as friends but how lame would that be. Not something i can see the show doing.

Id rather Rosita not be involved in that as to avoid yet another woman being slut-shamed. Technically she is slut shamed for Abe already as dumb as that is.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I wouldn't buy Rosita cheating. Rosita (mostly judging from the comics) is loyal, and loyal to a fault. Its perfectly plausible for her to be around Spencer and nothing comes of it. Plus Spencer is interested in Sasha.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    So she's seen in a few quick scenes in the trailer hanging around another man and we conclude that maybe she'll cheat on Abraham. Solid theory.

lol @ some of you whining about "slut shaming."

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    I hope she does. I've always seen this as a pairing of conveniences with little to no substance. Could creat a chance for growth in both Abe and Rosita's character. Abe has gotten enough hate over being a pig and seems to have grown a bit from that. Domt want to see him going backwards. I actually kind of like him now.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Intheclear View Post
    Oh, I'm sure the writers won't pass up an opportunity for some slut shaming.
    You mean the fans?
    I hope not, I don't need another female character being slut shamed like Lori and Andrea.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope they skip that shit. I really do. I want them to really be a couple. Rosita can become friends with Spencer and whoever, but that's it. I want her to tell Spencer to go to hell, but they stay friends

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomis210 View Post
    I hope they skip that shit. I really do. I want them to really be a couple. Rosita can become friends with Spencer and whoever, but that's it. I want her to tell Spencer to go to hell, but they stay friends
    Maybe that scene is all they have, lol.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    You mean the fans?
    I hope not, I don't need another female character being slut shamed like Lori and Andrea.
    Both honestly . The writers haven't shown to have consistently strong skills regarding things such as gender roles , female character prevalence , female characters having generally weak moments or inconsistent moments, etc. Andrea is the perfect example of a great character and a great actress ruined with horrible, horrible writing.

The fandoms overall..... Immaturity - allows those problems the writers created to be expressed in of course the cheapest way which is you know, tearing on appearances , hating on female characters for "bad decisions" and of course slut shaming

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Intheclear View Post
    Both honestly . The writers haven't shown to have consistently strong skills regarding things such as gender roles , female character prevalence , female characters having generally weak moments or inconsistent moments, etc. Andrea is the perfect example of a great character and a great actress ruined with horrible, horrible writing.

The fandoms overall..... Immaturity - allows those problems the writers created to be expressed in of course the cheapest way which is you know, tearing on appearances , hating on female characters for "bad decisions" and of course slut shaming
    Yeah I hope this just doesn't happen. For now it's just wild speculation anyway, hope it remains that way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast