Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level

Jane Debate Thread (Love and Hate Allowed)

I personally did not like Jane, which is why I let Kenny kill her. What is your opinion on Jane?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Level
    OMG I hated her so much. She felt like a Molly clone. I was disappointed we weren't given the option to kill her, instead of just letting Kenny do it. the "final choice" was funny to me like hmm... Do I pick this backstabbing girl I've known for a few days and who ditched me or this man who I've known for the whole ZA who would protect me at all costs.... What a tough choice lol.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Sing to the Moon & the Stars will Shine LunaFall's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Level
    I hated Jane... Don't get me wrong, I don't much care for Kenny either, but I understand and appreciate him; he can be a little selfish, pretty emotional, hotheaded, and stubborn, among other things.... but there is/was a good man under there. It was clear that Kenny really cared about Clementine and Baby Alvie and their safety was above everything else for him. At least Molly didn't try to drive a wedge between Clem and Lee for some selfish reason.

Jane.... *sigh*.... she was so manipulative and even more selfish than Kenny. Her plan was to push Kenny to show Clementine what he was "really" like so that Clem would go with her?! Meanwhile, she endangered a helpless child in order to poke and prod at the man to get him angry.

I'm going to repeat this: Jane was willing to abandon a baby... put said baby's life at stake - possibly allowing the baby to get eaten or kidnapped or die of hypothermia.... just to make Kenny angry and basically scare Clem away from Kenny? But Jane had to show Clem how dangerous Kenny was.... yeah....

I wish there was an option for Clem to kill Jane herself, but I guess a gunshot that close to the baby would have caused him to cry and attract walkers.
    Last edited by LunaFall; July 21st, 2015 at 01:10 PM. Reason: accidentally posted before I finished typing,,,

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved Jane..she reminded me of Carol. Except Carol is better..but it KILLED me to have to choose between her and Kenny..literally killed me. I had to kill Jane though. I just like Kenny more

But Jane knew what she was doing. She was extremely smart and very resourceful. She would definitely be good to have around. Her plan to trick Clem at the end was foolish though. She knew how much Kenny meant to Clem and she didn't care. That was the only thing I didn't like about her

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    OMG I hated her so much. She felt like a Molly clone. I was disappointed we weren't given the option to kill her, instead of just letting Kenny do it. the "final choice" was funny to me like hmm... Do I pick this backstabbing girl I've known for a few days and who ditched me or this man who I've known for the whole ZA who would protect me at all costs.... What a tough choice lol.
    Didn't he left her (Clem) all by herself when she cut Sarita's arm? (actually, I don't remember very well)

I know he always wanted to protect her, but that time, he just left Clem and she could have died in there. I just don't think he would protect her at any costs, not after this...

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Notte View Post
    Didn't he left her (Clem) all by herself when she cut Sarita's arm? (actually, I don't remember very well)

I know he always wanted to protect her, but that time, he just left Clem and she could have died in there. I just don't think he would protect her at any costs, not after this...
    I haven't played in a while but I think you're in the herd with other people and Kenny has to be dragged away from saritas body? And when you get Out of the herd he isolates himself from the group. So I wouldn't say he leaves Clem he just kind of goes by himself but you're still with the rest of the group. He def goes through a crazy phase but it's worth it to stick with him.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    I haven't played in a while but I think you're in the herd with other people and Kenny has to be dragged away from saritas body? And when you get Out of the herd he isolates himself from the group. So I wouldn't say he leaves Clem he just kind of goes by himself but you're still with the rest of the group. He def goes through a crazy phase but it's worth it to stick with him.
    Yeah, you're right! It's that it just came in my mind him saying "You're on your own now!" haha poor Clem!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Loved Jane. Hated Kenny

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    She's Walmart Molly. Also a cunt.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Jane was scum. Complete and utter scum. She is absolutely responsible for that fight in the rest stop and I am happy that I let Kenny stick that knife in her..

She knew exactly what she was doing when she showed up without Alvin. She wanted to start that fight and she wanted to kill Kenny. If she really hadn't wanted it to end with him dead, then she could've stopped that fight at any goddamn time. Instead, she went about actively escalating it by pulling out the knife.

Kenny at least has the excuse that he wasn't in his right mind during that fight. Jane doesn't. She was in fully control of her mental faculties and she was still trying to kill a man in a fight that she'd started. And that is what makes her actions far worse than Kenny's in my eyes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast